• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is Christian Benteke worth buying (4.1 m) in a competitive gameworld ?

Yeah that'd be a steal lol.

My Mata + Llorente for RVP???

I have Kaka' date='Menez,Robben,Ben Arfa who can play at Mata's position and i got Robinho and Pazzini as my other striker[/quote']

Very fair deal for either manager but I'd prefer RVP as he's one of the best players in the world IMO (and you don't need Mata anyway as you've got enough cover).

wilfred Bony or Lacin traore????? Tough one for me!:confused:

You can't go wrong with either really' date=' but Lacina for me.

Edit:

Robben or Neymar?

Neymar for the long-term.

Neymar' date=' has the potential to be way better than Robben, and might even be better atm[/quote']

1.Neymar doesn't have the potential to be a half of Robben.

2.No way to be better then Arjen.

3.Arjen is a world-class player,when he stayed away from injury him and Ribery were deadly,he's one of the best wingers in the world.His feeling,his dribbling,his usual shots after coming from the wing to center are class and a joy to watch.Robben is playing for one of the best clubs in the world,he's absolutely class when he's fit.He had a few bad matches in lsat season but that doesn't mean he'll drop.He's back on top form,he's doing his best and he's class.

Easily Robben.

EDIT: Robben for short,medium and long term.Neymar is a clown and is gonna be a pathetic footballer(though he already is).

EDIT2: I would pick Neymar if you sell him in next 2-4 months and you know to use his hype to get a super deal.

1.Neymar doesn't have the potential to be a half of Robben.

2.No way to be better then Arjen.

3.Arjen is a world-class player' date='when he stayed away from injury him and Ribery were deadly,he's one of the best wingers in the world.His feeling,his dribbling,his usual shots after coming from the wing to center are class and a joy to watch.Robben is playing for one of the best clubs in the world,he's absolutely class when he's fit.He had a few bad matches in lsat season but that doesn't mean he'll drop.He's back on top form,he's doing his best and he's class.

Easily Robben.

EDIT: Robben for short,medium and long term.Neymar is a clown and is gonna be a pathetic footballer(though he already is).[/quote']

Thanks for the help MUTD. I kinda knew what you were about to say as soon as I saw your name :P . Thanks for your help, must spread but I will take your advice on-board ;)

Just have.Thanks alot mate' date=' greatly appreciated. I guess I shouldn't ask you this because I know what you're gonna say but Boateng+ Pastore + Cash for Sanchez?[/quote']

I would much rather have Boateng+Pastore.

Sanchez aint lived up to the hype for me, he has been a fairly ineffective figure in nearly all the Barca games I have seen this season and I personally feel that Barca would be much better off using the attacking trio of Messi-Vila-Pedro.

Boateng is a decent enough defender playing for the best team in Germany and one of the top national sides, not to mention his versatility at such a high rating who can play anywhere across the backline is extremely useful.

Pastore contray to belief is not pish, the kid has so much talent but he has not used it in the correct way especially last season. He has been much more influential this season and can be a top notch playmaker. With PSG doing so well and more quality players around him now I would not be surprised to see his game come on leaps and bounds.

Boateng+Pastore for me.

Quick question' date=' which one would you prefer?

Pedro or Muller?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

My personal preference is Muller. From the pair, I can only see Muller reaching 94 if at all.

It may simply come down to which position you need to improve most. Pedro does offer the advantage of being able to play as a FWD.

Rosicky + Gnabry for Wellington Nem worth it? I'll be getting Nem

Nem's a very good talent coming through at Flu, explosive little striker, good finisher, quick, will rise to 87 with his team winning the championship, when he does rise is a big question though with SM seeming to change their rating schedule every year, Gnabry has looked sharp in his brief cameos, looks a very good player in the making, i would keep your current players if i'm honest, Rosicky's just coming back from an injury so should keep his 88, and Gnabry will keep getting little increases aswell until he really explodes.