Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am looking to sell one of my CBs' date=' right now i have

Koscielny

Dede (TB)

Luiz

Mertesacker

Thinking of selling Luiz since i really need 3 and i don't like him. Thoughts ? Thanks[/quote']

Sell Dede easily.He can be absolutely horrible vs some rubbish playesr in Brazil..can't imagine how pathetic he would be in Europe.

Vidal + Gundogan

or

Yaya Toure

So difficult !! Argh....!!!!

Very close but I'd have to go for Vidal and Gundogan even though I'm a gigantic Toure fan. Vidal is playing out of his skin for Juve and will be 93 by the end of the season while Gundogan is an amazing talent who's playing extremely well for Dortmund and is a future German Starter. +1 and maybe 2 for him in the next changes and a very bright future ahead as well..

Andreas Wolf

Andrea Raggi

Bourillon

Masiello

Manuel Da Costa

Angoua

Makino

Maroh

Plattenhardt

Demidov

Good

Raitala

Pekarik

Niedermeier

Felipe (lopes and dias)

Luisinho

Meza

Which 3 are the current best out of this list' date=' and which 3 have the most potential?

Bump :):):)

João MOUTINHO and Denís SUÁREZ for Marek HAMSIK?

Which side?

Hamsik.

Vidal + Gundogan

or

Yaya Toure

Yaya Toure for me. Both Vidal and Gundogan are in for a rise but I can't see either reaching Yaya's rating any time soon. Yaya is a solid 93 who'll quite easily give you another 5+ solid SM seasons.

Whilst I agree with your analysis that he cant defend for "SM purposes" he is probably more of a player you want to keep than the others.

With Chelsea more likely to be challenging both at home and abroad than Arsenal I would be more inclined to sell one of the two Arsenal defenders. Luiz is also a regular in the Brazil NT' date=' Mertersacker and Koscielny may be involved in the NT Set-up but by no means are they "regulars".

As bad as Luiz has been his situation means there is more scope for progression than Koscielny and Mertersacker who I cant ever really see improving there SM Rating.

Dede will be stuck at 90 until he moves but he is a very good defender who I am sure will go on to better things.[/quote']

I dont think the scope is a lot more for Luiz then Kosc and Mertesacker. He'll actually have to defend good to rise imo and Brazil need to actually do good too themselves. Kosc should be a regular soon for France and as for Mertesacker, yeh he isnt a regular, but so far in the league he has been better. Thats what we have to go by for the next couple of seasons.

I think he will be 94 in the next changes' date=' at least 90%.[/quote']

No Chance, he aint been the same player this season. His performances have (bar the game in Madrid) been relatively avaerage, no basis for a rise whatsoever.

I would take Vidal + Gundogan. Vidal will rise to 92 and Gundogan to 88/89 for absolute certain. They have scope for further improvement as well although obviously that is dependent upon performance.

Nobody can tell the future or what players will be playing like in 3-6 months time. :)

No Chance' date=' he aint been the same player this season. His performances have (bar the game in Madrid) been relatively avaerage, no basis for a rise whatsoever.

I would take Vidal + Gundogan. Vidal will rise to 92 and Gundogan to 88/89 for absolute certain. They have scope for further improvement as well although obviously that is dependent upon performance.

Nobody can tell the future or what players will be playing like in 3-6 months time. :)[/quote']

Considering there wasn't a 3rd review of PL he should get 94 based on last season performances.

Considering there wasn't a 3rd review of PL he should get 94 based on last season performances.

This is interesting. Do we think that SM will take into account last season's performances as well?

For example if so i'd say Koscielny could be 91, but if not then he definitely won't be. I can't remember being so unsure of rating changes in the last year or two!

I dont think the scope is a lot more for Luiz then Kosc and Mertesacker. He'll actually have to defend good to rise imo and Brazil need to actually do good too themselves. Kosc should be a regular soon for France and as for Mertesacker' date=' yeh he isnt a regular, but so far in the league he has been better. Thats what we have to go by for the next couple of seasons.[/quote']

Well i would have to respectfully disagree.

1- He plays at a much better club

2- They are more likely to be challenging for major honours than Arsenal.

3- he is a regular for one of the biggest NT in the world.

4- Koscielny I dont think will ever be a regular for France, not mert for Ger.

Those are all majorly important factors on SM. I cant ever see mertersacker rising again, unlikely for koscielny who really has not been very impressive at all this season. I just think with Arsenal having to re-evaluate there position (lets face it the top three in England are miles ahead of the rest) it will be almost impossible for them to rise further.

Agree to disagree I guess

I disagree' date=' you cant ignore his pretty avaerage performances this season, which in turn will amount to many more games than since the last review. You have to be consistantly good to merit a rise and this season bar the odd game he aint been impressive at all.

Mind you with SM and all the kiddies on Wiki nowdays you cant predict anything with 100% certainty, ratings which more fairer and decided on a fairer basis on the old system.

isco + arteta for Gotze?

Any idea when the next EPL review will be?

Gotze easily.

I picked him up when he was added to the Database in nearly every-set up I was in before anybody had heard of him. Guy is a genius and will easily be one of the best players in the world in a couple of years time.

isco is an exciting player and a bright future awaits, def 89 next review whilst Arteta is a solid 90 despite not having the best of times lately.

This is interesting. Do we think that SM will take into account last season's performances as well?

For example if so i'd say Koscielny could be 91' date=' but if not then he definitely won't be. I can't remember being so unsure of rating changes in the last year or two![/quote']

If koscielny gets a 91 then this game needs shutting down. It aint being rude but his performances nowhere near merit a rise, not even close he has been struggling this season and if everybody was fit I aint even sure he would be in Arsenal's first XI anymore.

I disagree' date=' you cant ignore his pretty avaerage performances this season, which in turn will amount to many more games than since the last review. You have to be consistantly good to merit a rise and this season bar the odd game he aint been impressive at all.

Mind you with SM and all the kiddies on Wiki nowdays you cant predict anything with 100% certainty, ratings which more fairer and decided on a fairer basis on the old system.

Gotze easily.

I picked him up when he was added to the Database in nearly every-set up I was in before anybody had heard of him. Guy is a genius and will easily be one of the best players in the world in a couple of years time.

isco is an exciting player and a bright future awaits, def 89 next review whilst Arteta is a solid 90 despite not having the best of times lately.

If koscielny gets a 91 then this game needs shutting down. It aint being rude but his performances nowhere near merit a rise, not even close he has been struggling this season and if everybody was fit I aint even sure he would be in Arsenal's first XI anymore.[/quote']

I'm quite sure if there was a 3rd review Yaya was a 94 atm.

And he's definetly better then Cristina.

That's utter rubbish.

isco + arteta for Gotze?

Any idea when the next EPL review will be?

Gotze easily ! Isco is an outstanding talent but Arteta is at his peak and down is the only way although not immediately while Gotze is superb.