Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

De Jong is behind Marchisio and Song who are due rises' date=' Kaka (as I like to play one behind Falcao), Cambiasso (who I think will be higher rated than De Jong for a while), Zanetti and Yaya Toure.

I have Cazorla and Nani (who I want to sell) as wingers. I want a good wide player to take over (Sanchez will double as my sub striker after Falcao) and will pay a good price.

Will Song retain a DM position or will he change over to CB only?[/quote']

Personally I wouldn't. I don't really rate De Jong (despite him being effective at what he does) and I would rather keep my faith in Marchisio and Song for the long term. Yaya Toure will be a 93 for a long time so I doubt De Jong will play much when Marchisio rises (he should).

Cazorla is decent enough to play for you on the wings and if you can get a wing replacement for Nani that would be good (although even if you fail to, and Nani drops, he is still much better than Walcott). Walcott has some decent games occasionally but for now he hasn't done it enough on a regular basis to warrant a rise.

Sanchez is overhyped by many, but I feel once he gets used to not being the main man, and playing the Barcelona way, he will come out fine at Barcelona.

24 million (cash which I have enough of)' date=' Nigel De Jong and Walcott for Alexis Sanchez?[/quote']
De Jong is behind Marchisio and Song who are due rises' date=' Kaka (as I like to play one behind Falcao), Cambiasso (who I think will be higher rated than De Jong for a while), Zanetti and Yaya Toure.

I have Cazorla and Nani (who I want to sell) as wingers. I want a good wide player to take over (Sanchez will double as my sub striker after Falcao) and will pay a good price.

Will Song retain a DM position or will he change over to CB only?[/quote']

well your need for depth in the wide areas would sway me into getting Sanchez.

Also I see no reason why Song should not maintain his DM position either.

I will keep him if he can be 90+ player.

He's decent so I would keep him at least for one more season and see how things go. He's only 23 so you won't lose much by waiting. Unless someone more talented like Oscar, Isco, Eriksen, Lamela etc comes along then by all means do swap out De Marcos for them.

Keep him mate his a good talent.
He's decent so I would keep him at least for one more season and see how things go. He's only 23 so you won't lose much by waiting. Unless someone more talented like Oscar' date=' Isco, Eriksen, Lamela etc comes along then by all means do swap out De Marcos for them.[/quote']

I already have those 4 players :), so I will keep him.