Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Zaha or Bony??

Don't know too much about Zaha, but there seems to be a hype around him going on here. I can tell though that Bony is a very strong player both physically and on the ball and that he's looking to leave Holland in January (due to personal reasons) and with Vitesse having such good relationships with Chelsea and Chelsea still having an off form Torres I could see Bony move to Chelsea and become a new Drogba there. Wherever he goes it'll be to a bigger club than Vitesse and I'm very sure he'll be able to do a good job.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

How likely is it for Sahin to drop and should I sell him for 30 mil' date=' money isnt worth too much but I have many young players coming through to take over sahins squad postion?[/quote']

Sahin definitely won't drop, playing consistently for Liverpool and I see this as an opportunity for him to turn himself back into the mid-field machine he was at Dortmund. Keep him.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have an offer of Ramos and Modric for Rooney(mine) and one of (Evans' date=' Jones or Welbeck)(mine)

Do you think I should do the deal and if Yes which of Evans Jones or Welbeck should i give.

thanks[/quote']

Accept and give Rooney and Evans.

I have an offer of Ramos and Modric for Rooney(mine) and one of (Evans' date=' Jones or Welbeck)(mine)

Do you think I should do the deal and if Yes which of Evans Jones or Welbeck should i give.

thanks[/quote']

Rooney and Evans for me, I am assuming you have plenty depth up front if you can afford to part with Rooney right?

Diego Ribas or Walcott?

Walcott for me as well' date=' as you are aware seems to have hit a decent run of form.......sustaining it for a season is another thing. However he can rise further once he gets that consistency level in his game. Ribas, well his rating has progressively dropped and once that happens it is difficult to get back.[/color']

Walcott! Young player and can rise again. Diego imo never rise anymore.
Walcott no doubt mate :)

Walcott for me as well' date=' as you are aware seems to have hit a decent run of form.......sustaining it for a season is another thing. However he can rise further once he gets that consistency level in his game. Ribas, well his rating has progressively dropped and once that happens it is difficult to get back.[/color']

Thanks to everyone.

EASILY DIEGO' date=' Walcott is a waste of space, an average player that is over hyped to the max IMO[/quote']

So what your saying is a player who has only dropped in ratings over recent years playing for an ordinary side at best in Germany is a more viable option in SM terms than a young player who is playing reasonably well for a side that is consistently pushing and/or playing champions league football?

Your analogy mate is absolute nonsense and misguided.

So what your saying is a player who has only dropped in ratings over recent years playing for an ordinary side at best in Germany is a more viable option in SM terms than a young player who is playing reasonably well for a side that is consistently pushing and/or playing champions league football?

Your analogy mate is absolute nonsense and misguided.

In RL you have to admit, Diego is the better player, In all aspects except pace.

If talking in SM term of course go for the player who plays for the better team, but to be brutally honest Diego is a great player, and will always be no matter what club he plays for. Its a sad case of an over achieving player getting judged by an under performing club.

But that's just my opinion. :)

How much would Bonucci peak at?

He's in for 90' date=' but what about beyond that?

I've got a decent offer for him, not sure to keep or sell. :confused:[/quote']

A starter for one of the best clubs in the world, and one of the best national teams in the world.

And he's only rated 89 :eek:

I terms of SM he will rise to 90 next review, with an outside chance of 91.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

How much would Bonucci peak at?

He's in for 90' date=' but what about beyond that?

I've got a decent offer for him, not sure to keep or sell. :confused:[/quote']

Keep him, starter of the best club of Italy and also starter of Italy. His peak is 92, max 93.

Everton have made an offer to Manchester City to swap İlkay GÜNDOĞAN and Šime VRSALJKO for Mario BALOTELLI.

yes or no?

Keep Balotelli.

In RL you have to admit' date=' Diego is the better player, In all aspects except pace.

If talking in SM term of course go for the player who plays for the better team, but to be brutally honest Diego is a great player, and will always be no matter what club he plays for. Its a sad case of an over achieving player getting judged by an under performing club.

But that's just my opinion. :)[/quote']

But the chances that 123_ABC is wanting to know who the better player is in real terms is slim when the majority of advice wanted is because they want "Help With Deals" hence the name of the thread, subsequently we are talking in SM terms thus making your advice somewhat misguided. :P