Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mate seriously why don't you just ask all these questions all at once? Not that I (or anybody else) have a problem with answering again and again but it's just synonymous to spamming the thread :)

Anyway' date=' Hazard + Dongou + Shelvey + Koke + Pogba + Masi are all very good talents and get them for sure if you can.

I prefer Ljajic over both Vargas and Adam Johnson.[/quote']

Ever thought with him being a newbie he may just want to get his post count up? I have come across many in the past who have done it for the very same reason.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Everyone is entitled to their opinion though :confused:

And btw that Doumbia over Messi example was way over-exaggeration tbh.

Yeh sure' date=' but people come on here asking for advice because they dont know much about the players. Your not suppose to answer them if you dont know about the players either :D

Sure Doumbia has had a good season but hes playing in a league that SM looks on very harshly, the fact the Danny isnt 91, proves this. Gustavo is getting regular first team action at Munich for christ sake..Witsel is playing for Zenit. (see point above) Lars Bender has had 4 games for Germany international squad whilst Doumbia isnt even in the Ivory Coast team...hes BEHIND KALOU! :P

btw; Its called a joke.

I don't actually need a striker :P

Have Falcao, Lewandowski and Damiao. :/

Using Doumbia as a winger really. But I'm inclined to replace him with Cazorla or Willian now.

You did raise a good point about Montpellier's performances.

Though I do feel Yanga has more potential ._. and plays for a better NT. Hmmm?

Well if you dont need a striker then i would sell him instead of Yanga. Willian is a very good player as is Cazorla, both IMO better then Doumbiaaaa. Yanga has a very good chance of breaking into the France squad. Evra and Réveillère are getting on a bit so its likey he will break in soon enough, i mean he has already played for them once this season but im sure that once they go he will become a regular.

Tevez + 7m or Muller

Muller for me.

Yeh sure' date=' but people come on here asking for advice because they dont know much about the players. Your not suppose to answer them if you dont know about the players either :D

Sure Doumbia has had a good season but hes playing in a league that SM looks on very harshly, the fact the Danny isnt 91, proves this. Gustavo is getting regular first team action at Munich for christ sake..Witsel is playing for Zenit. (see point above) Lars Bender has had 4 games for Germany international squad whilst Doumbia isnt even in the Ivory Coast team...hes BEHIND KALOU! :P

btw; Its called a joke.[/quote']

To be honest, there's not much between Gustavo and Witsel or between Doumbia and Lars for that matter. While Gustavo is more likely to rise that may easily change (if he loses his place to Martinez on a permanent basis and yeah before you slate me I know he's currently injured). The second deal is a close one too, Lars is playing very well but FGS he's 89 and even if he rises (which he should) he'll just reach 90 which is Doumbia's current rating. Having said that, I'd have chosen Gustavo, Willian and Lars myself but that's just my personal preference (as all these deals are pretty fair).

If it was something like choosing Doumbia over Falcao then it'd really of been strange but in this case, it's all about your personal preference really.

Keep Gotze.
I try to watch Barca every week' date=' or near enough, and i can tell you now Tello is dreadful. In my opinion, that offer comes to a value for you of about 25 million which stinks. Just keep Gotze.[/quote']
What kind of deal is that lol? Not a fan of Gotze here but you surely wouldnt want to let him go for that unless you're Tello-maniac Jay's (.JGF) second account :P;)

So what you lot are trying to say is if' date=' he could bring in Hazard, Mata, or Di Maria with 30 million, Or Reus and Kroos with the 30 million then the deal stinks?

Come on lads a bit of perspective here, give your heads a shake.The question should be who can you buy with the 30million should it not?[/color']

So what you lot are trying to say is if' date=' he could bring in Hazard, Mata, or Di Maria with 30 million, Or Reus and Kroos with the 30 million then the deal stinks?

Come on lads a bit of perspective here, give your heads a shake.The question should be who can you buy with the 30million should it not?[/color']

If there is top players available in the market then he must mention this cuz in any competitive GW you cant expect Hazard/Mata/Di Maria to be at external. He can sell Gotze only when he's certain to get one of the top players. And if he's certain then he needs to cite that/those player(s) name(s) in the post ;).

Sorry for consecutive posts.

If there is top players available in the market then he must mention this cuz in any competitive GW you cant expect Hazard/Mata/Di Maria to be at external. He can sell Gotze only when he's certain to get one of the top players. And if he's certain then he needs to cite that/those player(s) name(s) in the post ;).

Sorry for consecutive posts.

Whilst you do have a point' date=' he does seem new to the forums so maybe due to his naivety failed to mention who (if anyone is available)

No need to apologise about consecutive posts I seem to have done it on a few occasions today. :P[/color']