Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I asked this in an early post but just want a few more opinions if possible.

Would you swap Falcao for hazard? My strikers are Van Wolfswinkel, Adrian Lopez, Sturridge, Moses and Giovinco, none of them are decent rated and I play with a lone striker 4-2-3-1. Really stuck on what to do with this one.

thanks in advance

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Would you swap Falcao for hazard? My strikers are Van Wolfswinkel' date=' Adrian Lopez, Sturridge, Moses and Giovinco, none of them are decent rated and I play with a lone striker 4-2-3-1. Really stuck on what to do with this one.

thanks in advance[/quote']

Who are the players you have to step in to take Hazard's place?

Would you swap Falcao for hazard? My strikers are Van Wolfswinkel' date=' Adrian Lopez, Sturridge, Moses and Giovinco, none of them are decent rated and I play with a lone striker 4-2-3-1. Really stuck on what to do with this one.

thanks in advance[/quote']

Well it depends really. Those strikers are nowhere near Falcao's rating, nor will they ever be in my opinion. So it comes down to whether you have any other good attacking midfielders which means you could possibly do without Hazard.

But to be honest the deal is fair either way. I think both Hazard and Falcao are potential 94+ players in the near future and will probably rise at a similar rate too.

Holtby or Welbeck

Depends what position you need more (midfield or forward) but I'd go with Welbeck personally. Even though i rate Holtby as the better talent, Welbeck is at one of the best teams in the world which continuously win trophies which will vastly help his rating. So based on that I'd say Welbeck is the 'safer' option for the future.

Who are the players you have to step in to take Hazard's place?
Well it depends really. Those strikers are nowhere near Falcao's rating' date=' nor will they ever be in my opinion. So it comes down to whether you have any other good attacking midfielders which means you could possibly do without Hazard.

But to be honest the deal is fair either way. I think both Hazard and Falcao are potential 94+ players in the near future and will probably rise at a similar rate too.[/quote']

Sorry, the other midfielders I have able to play there are:

Ramires//Oscar//Giovinco//Mata//Turan//Moses//Herrmann/Sturridge//Adrian Lopez

Sorry' date=' the other midfielders I have able to play there are:

Ramires//Oscar//Giovinco//Mata//Turan//Moses//Herrmann/Sturridge//Adrian Lopez[/quote']

In that case mate I'd definitely keep Falcao. Oscar and Mata alone are sufficient for you too not need Hazard IMO. Like i say, its a fair deal but i think you'd be best served keeping Falcao when your other striking options aren't great.

Sorry' date=' the other midfielders I have able to play there are:

Ramires//Oscar//Giovinco//Mata//Turan//Moses//Herrmann/Sturridge//Adrian Lopez[/quote']

Then keep Falcao for sure. Mata, Turan, Sturridge and Ramires can all play on the wings so you won't lose much but Falcao will be a big loss for you as your other strikers are not even half as good as him.

Holtby or Welbeck

I would agree with Sparksy only to add that Welbeck will also get regular games for England due to the limited options up front whereas Holtbys chances of being a regular at international level at this moment in time are very slim. Which should help Welbecks chances of rising more so as well.

Then keep Falcao for sure. Mata' date=' Turan, Sturridge and Ramires can all play on the wings so you won't lose much but Falcao will be a big loss for you as your other strikers are not even half as good as him.[/quote']
In that case mate I'd definitely keep Falcao. Oscar and Mata alone are sufficient for you too not need Hazard IMO. Like i say' date=' its a fair deal but i think you'd be best served keeping Falcao when your other striking options aren't great.[/quote']

Noo Im getting falcao, but I take it by them replies I should go ahead and do it! Thanks very much for the quick replies :)