Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Draxler' date=' Cuenca + 3.2 million for Vidal... Which side, the 2 + money is my side and i'm doing the deal with external?[/quote']

Go for Vidal

Kondogbia + Botia + 3 mil for My Bacary Sagna? Should I accept and if not are there any other 2 Sevilla players that I should counter him for?

Keep Sagna

Should I swap Steven Taylor for Granqvist?

No' date=' keep him

Err .. Iker Munian for Juan Mata ?

Juan Mata, he will rise to 93

Draxler' date=' Cuenca + 3.2 million for Vidal... Which side, the 2 + money is my side and i'm doing the deal with external?[/quote']

I'd surely do it. Vidal should get 92 these changes whereas your duo will not come close to Vidal's rating for quite some time (albeit both are talented). Also you can always buy them back from externals so you can't go wrong really.

Err .. Iker Munian for Juan Mata ?

Muniain is a great youth but Mata has passed being a great youth and he's in his prime - while also being pretty young. Mata by miles. :)

Kondogbia + Botia + 3 mil for My Bacary Sagna? Should I accept and if not are there any other 2 Sevilla players that I should counter him for?

Keep Sagna. :)

Get Vidal. Nice players leaving but Vidal I think will be 92 next changes and playing for a very nice team so good deal.

De Gea +Kagawa for Neuer ? I get Neuer from this deal

My Gk at the moment are : De Gea' date=' Buffon , Ter Stegen< Unnerstall and Leali

My AM(RCL) are :Lucas Moura , Hazard,Mata , Nasri ,Eriksen,Kroos , Walcott, Arda Turan

opinion please :)[/quote']

Keep De Gea and Kagawa. Buffon is your 1st choice goalkeeper and is a solid 94. No chance of a drop. Hence, I see no point in getting Neuer when you have De Gea and Ter Stegen as your backup goalkeeper.

My Gk at the moment are : De Gea' date=' Buffon , Ter Stegen< Unnerstall and Leali

My AM(RCL) are :Lucas Moura , Hazard,Mata , Nasri ,Eriksen,Kroos , Walcott, Arda Turan

i would keep kagawa and de gea.

Try your luck and trade Buffon + Some Makeweight for Neuer.

If not, keep Kagawa and DDG.

Why do you have so many keepers anyway. :confused:

My Gk at the moment are : De Gea' date=' Buffon , Ter Stegen,Unnerstall and Leali

That's a very good deal for you. Not that it's a bad deal for the guy getting your duo either, but Neuer would be more useful to you than De Gea and Kagawa I feel.

p.s Try to swap Buffon for a talent like Gotze as well.

DEPTH : That's the key word. If your side is stacked with defenders who can cover for Chiellini I'd do it as Ronaldo will take over Silva really and it is Ronaldo. However' date=' if your defense is left lacking with Chiellini's departure I wouldn't do it as it is still two solid 94's.[/quote']

I may be able to get Mata from a club who just lost the manager so that would be a decent Silva Replacement.

I play 3 defenders: Chiellini, T.Silva and Hummels. Reserves: Subotic, Alzipicueta...I could play De Rossi, do you think he will keep his DC position? The other problem is By giving this team two 94 rated players they will be strong contenders for the title!

My Gk at the moment are : De Gea' date=' Buffon , Ter Stegen,Unnerstall and Leali

That;s a very good deal for you IMO and I'd take it. While you do have GiGi as a keeper, Neuer is a younger option around the same rating and De Gea is not playing as first-choice for United. Kagawa really has no place in your team as Kroos and Lucas are easily first choice ahead of him. Definitely do it.

I may be able to get Mata from a club who just lost the manager so that would be a decent Silva Replacement.

I play 3 defenders: Chiellini' date=' T.Silva and Hummels. Reserves: Subotic, Alzipicueta...I could play De Rossi, do you think he will keep his DC position? The other problem is By giving this team two 94 rated players they will be strong contenders for the title![/quote']

De Rossi should DC position and in the slight chance that he doesn't, you could always play Subo who's an outstanding young defender and even if he's less rated than the others, he's really good and he can play in your team. Getting Mata would be absolutely outstanding as well. So overall, do it. Take Ronaldo.

Try your luck and trade Buffon + Some Makeweight for Neuer.

If not' date=' keep Kagawa and DDG.

Why do you have so many keepers anyway. :confused:[/quote']

thank's everyone for help

i started with this team 2 and half years ago with a realy bad team , i bought 100+ players and then i wait for them to raise....

Unnerstal and Leali will go after their raise and maybe i will buy Perin who is a better prospect then Leali imo :)

thank's everyone for help

i started with this team 2 and half years ago with a realy bad team ' date=' i bought 100+ players and then i wait for them to raise....

Unnerstal and Leali will go after their raise and maybe i will buy Perin who is a better prospect then Leali imo :)[/quote']

Lol :P Okay

It's either you have Buffon, or have Neuer in your team. Giving the Man Utd duo for Neuer is a good deal really. You can go ahead with the deal, and then use Buffon to get someone else.

Or you can try to use Buffon in the swap for Neuer. :/

Doesn't make sense to have both in your team though. Ah, but you probably know that. :)

De Rossi should DC position and in the slight chance that he doesn't' date=' you could always play Subo who's an outstanding young defender and even if he's less rated than the others, he's really good and he can play in your team. Getting Mata would be absolutely outstanding as well. So overall, do it. Take Ronaldo.[/quote']

Thanks I will, like many have said, Ronaldo is Ronaldo! :D

I play 3 defenders: Chiellini' date=' T.Silva and Hummels. Reserves: Subotic, Alzipicueta...I could play De Rossi, do you think he will keep his DC position? The other problem is By giving this team two 94 rated players they will be strong contenders for the title![/quote']

Get Ronaldo then. Subotic can replace Chiellini, and while there is a fairly big rating difference, he should get a rise. But overall it's a good deal for Ronaldo imo.

The title doesn't necessarily end up in a team of 94s. :/

Should I swap my Damiao for Muniain?

Who are your strikers? Damiao will be a 90 as long as he's in Brazil (but he has been linked with a few teams) and Muniain will stay at 90 this time round. I think this one is down to personal preference and how many players you have challenging for the positions.