Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

How much important is the goalkeeper on SM?

If you should choose the first player for start build a team on a draft world' date=' you choose a goalkeeper or another player? There aren't many goalkeeper but I don't know how much is important...[/quote']

I need to know one more thing. How much important is the goalkeeper on SM?

And who is the best on SM for medium/long term: Casillas or Hart?

I'd take Casillas. The keeper is the MOST important player in a draft type setup as there are very limited no, of good keepers. There are a truckload of options for all other positions but a good keeper is a necessity as well as a rarity.

My Neymar = Lewondowski ' date=' Hamsik , and Jetro Willems?

Gold Championship, i have a small squad and Neymar is my best player.[/quote']

Do it in a heartbeat mate. Thats a fantastic deal Hamsik may rise to 92, Lewondowski to 91 and Willems to 86/87;)

Thanks guys for the answers in previus pages' date=' but can you help me with this too

Welbeck(Mine) and Jones(Mine) for Sergio Ramos[/quote']

Amazing deal get Ramos mate. it will take a long time before either of those two goes past 91 - if they ever will.. Ramos has a shoe in for 95. He's probably the best CB in the world atm.

Amazing deal get Ramos mate. it will take a long time before either of those two goes past 91 - if they ever will.. Ramos has a shoe in for 95. He's probably the best CB in the world atm.
I'do it' date=' Welbeck is not that special and it will take some years for Jones to reach Sergio's rating, if he ever will[/quote']
not even think about it ' date=' DO IT !!![/quote']

Thanks m8s I accepted the counter