Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I reckon he's basing in on actual facts ... Özil plays for one of the best teams and NTs in the world ... Götze plays for Dortmund and is not a starter for Germany.

Özil is an important part of Real Madrid while Götze plays for Dortmund ...

The facts are all there' date=' you're just ignoring them.[/center']

And Dortmund are above Real in their Champions League group...

Reus or Mata? I want second opinions

Mata, but Reus in the future. (because he's about to crack into Germany's NT and Dortmund look very good.

As for the Ozil/Gotze debate... well based on SM there isn't much to argue about. In RL, they are on par... but Ozil has had more experience so slightly edges it

Which to get rid of?

Reus

Balotelli

Damiao

Hulk

Sanchez

Schurrle

I'd get rid of Hulk firstly, even tho it's too early to completely rule him out during his first season at Russia but he hasn't been good, simply put..

Then I'd choose between Balo, Damiao and Schurrle. Me personally would flogg off Schurrle, I don't see his greatness and expect him to peak at 91.

Edit: Thought you had to pick 2 for some reason lol. Then ship out Hulk and keep the rest..

Yeah should have clarified.

Have got these players fighting for four positions:

Hulk

Sanchez

Schurrle

Neymar

Balotelli

Damiao

Hulk hit 34 goals for me this season just finished, while Sanchez hit 16 and assisted 19 (give or take).

Just makes me reluctant to sell either but I know Hulk has been pants so far in Russia.

Only need to sell due to concerns as I can't reduce every players concern

Hulk

Sanchez

Schurrle

Neymar

Balotelli

Damiao

Hulk hit 34 goals for me this season just finished' date=' while Sanchez hit 16 and assisted 19 (give or take).

Just makes me reluctant to sell either but I know Hulk has been pants so far in Russia.

Only need to sell due to concerns as I can't reduce every players concern[/quote']

If they're performing that good for you I'd keep em both.

Hulk

Sanchez

Schurrle

Neymar

Balotelli

Damiao

Hulk hit 34 goals for me this season just finished' date=' while Sanchez hit 16 and assisted 19 (give or take).

Only need to sell due to concerns as I can't reduce every players concern[/quote']

Id sell Hulk and Schurrle out of the lot. Hulk has peaked and Schurrle probably will at 91 too. The rest have good potential. Even if Hulk is scoring, you need to look at his potential for the future and it isnt good.