Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I would do so. Its only a matter of time before DDG becomes undisputed no.1 for Man Utd and I think in the future' date=' he can surpass Mandana's rating of 91.[/quote']
Nha' date=' De Gea so far. Better club and better player.[/quote']

Yes you should. De Gea is miles better then Mandanda.

Obviously :rolleyes:

Done. Thanks all ;)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who are the best three wingers for a 352 between Farfan' date=' Adriano, [b']Marin[/b], Menez, Ashley Young, Borja Valero, Palacio, Belhanda, Shaquiri, Oxlade and Sterling? Medium/Long term.

Those would be my choices in RL.

But maybe Ox or Farfan if you dont want Marin.

Who are the best three wingers for a 352 between Farfan' date=' Adriano, Marin, Menez, Ashley Young, Borja Valero, Palacio, Belhanda, Shaquiri, Oxlade and Sterling? Medium/Long term.[/quote']

Belhanda, Shaqiri, Got no clue who to pick for the 3rd one as i don't rate any of them although Farfan is pretty good.

Who are the best three wingers for a 352 between Farfan' date=' Adriano, Marin, Menez, Ashley Young, Borja Valero, Palacio, Belhanda, Shaquiri, Oxlade and Sterling? Medium/Long term.[/quote']

Steling, Shaqiri and Oxlade for me, fan of Borja Valero too.

Long:Sterling, Shaqiri and ofc Chamberlain

Requested:Farfan, Menez, Adriano/Young

EDIT; Forgot Belhanda

Who are the best three wingers for a 352 between Farfan' date=' Adriano, Marin, Menez, Ashley Young, Borja Valero, Palacio, [b']Belhanda[/b], Shaqiri, Oxlade and Sterling? Medium/Long term.

Shaqiri for sure, Belhanda and Farfan

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Looking for a bit of clarification here, want to know whether it's just me or a shared view. Had a choice of a 2 for 1 deal:

Either Lucas Leiva or Jose Enrique, or 2 of Jantschke, Nordtveit, Xhaka, Herrmann or de Jong.

Know there's lot of possible combinations for deals in there, but I wouldn't have given any 2 of them for Enrique, or De Jong as part of either deal, so the simple question is: would any 2 of them be a fair deal for Lucas? Chose to keep my players (the Gladbach side) but if any, I was thinking Nordtveit and Xhaka, but have no depth and no guarantee of finding anyone to replace the 2nd player in the deal as it's a competitive GW.

Other manager wasn't too pleased, so trying to figure out whether it was justified or not. Thanks in advance!

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Looking for a bit of clarification here' date=' want to know whether it's just me or a shared view. Had a choice of a 2 for 1 deal:

Either Lucas Leiva or Jose Enrique, or 2 of Jantschke, Nordtveit, Xhaka, Herrmann or de Jong.

Know there's lot of possible combinations for deals in there, but I wouldn't have given any 2 of them for Enrique, or De Jong as part of either deal, so the simple question is: would any 2 of them be a fair deal for Lucas? Chose to keep my players (the Gladbach side) but if any, I was thinking Nordtveit and Xhaka, but have no depth and no guarantee of finding anyone to replace the 2nd player in the deal as it's a competitive GW.

Other manager wasn't too pleased, so trying to figure out whether it was justified or not. Thanks in advance![/quote']

I would have kept the Gladbach players too personally

Belhanda, Shaquiri

, Oxlade

Should I swap Mandanda for David de Gea?

De Gea

Looking for a bit of clarification here' date=' want to know whether it's just me or a shared view. Had a choice of a 2 for 1 deal:

Other manager wasn't too pleased, so trying to figure out whether it was justified or not. Thanks in advance![/quote']

Leiva was injured and has just came back but still I wouldnt give any two for him (or Enrique). Especially Xhaka and Nordtveit whi can surely rise more ;)

I'd prefer the two Gladbach players. Xhaka will be a star and Hermann/Nordtviet are decent talents too. Keep your players imo

Jeffery Bruma for 9 mil? Is he a top prospect?

Prospect? Yes. Top Prospect? I'm not so sure. I think young defenders are the hardest to judge potential wise and it is a very hard position to play at such a young age and an individuals performance at CB can be massively affected by centre back partner and how well the team is defending in front of them.

I only say he isn't a top prospect because he is still a Chelsea player and there is no guarantee he will have a long term future there, he may have to move club permanently to truly establish himself but this remains to be seen. However depending on what other CB's you have I'd say hes worth a punt at 9M provided you have a lot of money to spare.