lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

i have seen very little from him is he playing regurarly? 88 these changes?

He is a top young talent.There are a lot out there when it comes to dutch ones also.For any young player its hard to brake throw.He will get a rise, how much im not sure.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Any thoughts on swapping Pedro for Bale? I love Bale but want to make sure it's still a decent deal.

Bale just for me, the niggling injuries he keeps getting are a worry. That's a negative but if keeps fit, he could at any point in the future slot into a top top club (Barca, Real etc) and THRIVE even more :)

Received another tasty offer yesterday:

My Bale or Ramires + Ben Arfa?

That's a close one indeed but I'd keep Bale. Despite the fact that Ramires will hit 92 in the next changes' date=' that'll be his peak and Ben Arfa is good no doubt but doubt he's ever going to go 92 SM rating wise, 90-91 is his peak. As for Bale, well, he's simply outstanding, brilliant player and nothing more needs to be said really

;).[/font']

The deal is fair on both sides. However, I'll probably go for Ramires + Ben Arfa. Personally, I don't think that Bale would rise again unless he completes his move to a bigger club like Barcelona or Real Madrid in Europe. While on the other hand, Ramires should rise to 92 in the next review. The addition of Ben Arfa sweetens the deal as he'll probably peak at around 90-91.

I'd take Ramires and Ben Arfa

Are either clasie or grenier worth getting for around 6 million I have really good prospects ... So i have to be sure ' date=' which one is more likely to get 90? Thanks in advice[/quote']

Clasie

Any thoughts on swapping Pedro for Bale? I love Bale but want to make sure it's still a decent deal.

Bale

Bale is the player anyone would expect to go further on SM compared to the other two because he is more flashy and attracts more attention. If he moves to a bigger club, I think he could peak around 94.

If you need depth, take the duo as Ramires should rise to 92 and Ben Arfa has the ability to be 91/92 IMO. However, if you want the player with the higher potential Bale should be your choice. But you would have to be patient to see that happen.

I'm Atletico Madrid in Gold Championship 255 and myself and the PSG manager have been working out some deals and have agreed on this:

Falcao + Azevedo + 4 million for Ibrahimovic and + Mario Suarez + Saul Niguez for VDW

In case anyone hasn't understood, I'd be getting the Big Swede and VDW. I think it's a pretty good deal because even though Falcao will get a +1/2 in the next changes, doubt he'll ever reach Ibra's 96 which he'll maintain for 1-2 more years at least. I'd like to hear what you guys think of the deal as well as I'm not entirely sure tbh. I've got enough depth as I've got basically the original Atletico squad except with a few additions of my own so depth isn't really too much of a problem either. Keep in mind the VDW deal won't work unless the Ibrahimovic one does.

Thanks!

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I'm Atletico Madrid in Gold Championship 255 and myself and the PSG manager have been working out some deals and have agreed on this:

Falcao + Azevedo + 4 million for Ibrahimovic and + Mario Suarez + Saul Niguez for VDW

In case anyone hasn't understood' date=' I'd be getting the Big Swede and VDW. I think it's a pretty good deal because even though Falcao will get a +1/2 in the next changes, doubt he'll ever reach Ibra's 96 which he'll maintain for 1-2 more years at least. I'd like to hear what you guys think of the deal as well as I'm not entirely sure tbh. I've got enough depth as I've got basically the original Atletico squad except with a few additions of my own so depth isn't really too much of a problem either. Keep in mind the VDW deal won't work unless the Ibrahimovic one does.

Thanks![/center']

The bold my choice mate ;)