lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Iraola still worths the buy?
He's not young but is a 90' date=' yes :)[/quote']

But isn't he in a drop? i don't want to waste money on a 90 that in a few weeks become a 89 or so...

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In a GC' date=' Alvarez (Inter) and Rudy (Hoffenheim) are good for cash? What's their future?[/quote']

I'd say Alvarez more so than Rudy. Alvarez can be a good player for Inter in the future IMO, especially now they've started playing younger players now

Iraola still worths the buy?

He's a 90 rated right back safe at his rating so I'd think so.

In a GC' date=' Alvarez (Inter) and Rudy (Hoffenheim) are good for cash? What's their future?[/quote']

Alvarez is a better player than Rudy. With Stramaccioni at the helm, Inter are fielding much younger players and he can develop into a good player for them.

Since yesterday the Porto manager is trying to make a deal with me involving Hulk + Another players for Pato. The deal atm looks like Hulk+Alex Sandro + 12 mil for Pato, and it's counter bid made by me(so not sure he gonna accept it). But I have second thoughts about it, so will you trade Pato for Hulk+Alex Sandro+12 mil.

Cheers and thanks for the replies!

Since yesterday the Porto manager is trying to make a deal with me involving Hulk + Another players for Pato. The deal atm looks like Hulk+Alex Sandro + 12 mil for Pato' date=' and it's counter bid made by me(so not sure he gonna accept it). But I have second thoughts about it, so will you trade Pato for Hulk+Alex Sandro+12 mil.

Cheers and thanks for the replies![/quote']

The guy getting Hulk and Sandro is better off by a large margin IMO so if I was trying to get Pato I wouldn't accept that and if I had Pato I'd definitely sell him for it. But you never do know, the other manager might accept it so no point canceling the counter, keep it and see what happens

;)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Since yesterday the Porto manager is trying to make a deal with me involving Hulk + Another players for Pato. The deal atm looks like Hulk+Alex Sandro + 12 mil for Pato' date=' and it's counter bid made by me(so not sure he gonna accept it). But I have second thoughts about it, so will you trade Pato for Hulk+Alex Sandro+12 mil.

Cheers and thanks for the replies![/quote']

I'd do the deal, Hulk is having troubles with Spalletti and can leave Zenit for a better club, whereas Pato is always injuried. Furthermore is difficult to find a young LB like Alex Sandro and you can spend the money in order to get another player or some youngsters

The guy getting Hulk and Sandro is better off by a large margin IMO so if I was trying to get Pato I wouldn't accept that and if I had Pato I'd definitely sell him for it. But you never do know' date=' the other manager might accept it so no point canceling the counter, keep it and see what happens

;)[/font']

His original offer was Hulk+Varela+10 mil, but I don't like it very much, couse Varela past his peak long time ago, and won't be even sub in my team. So it's all about Pato or Hulk but for the moment both are keeping his ratings(IMO) and 92 is better(slightly but better) then 91 :)

Valbuena or Nacho?I already have Baines on the left.

Monreal for me' date=' absolute beast ! He has a good chance of 90 when Spain get reviewed, actually it would be better phrased saying that he deserves it..[/font']

Valbuena or Nacho?I already have Baines on the left.

I would go for Valbuena. Monreal has lost a number of games this year due to an injury but he should be a starter anyways but Valbuena is a real force for Marseille. In the future I would expect him to get 91. He also has more chances to get minutes with the NT which would make it easier for him to rise ;)