Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lucio+Padoin+3m for Subotic ?

Subotic

Gustavo or Veloso? :)

Gustavo. Very good player

J.Ayew or Bystrov?

Bystrov. although Ayew is young he is no were near as good as his brother. If its competitive set up i would get Ayew tho cos people value him stupidly high. Bystrov is quite easily the better player :)

Ok i've just had this accepted

10 mil + Shaqiri + Hamsik for Ribery.

Neither of the duo are in my starting XI and the money can't get me much, am I right in thinking this is a great deal?

I haven't watched him much but I was under the impression Ribery is having a good season and is safe at 95, can any Bundesliga fans clarify this for me please? Also how long do people think he can keep his 95? Thanks.

Neither of the duo are in my starting XI and the money can't get me much' date=' am I right in thinking this is a great deal?

I haven't watched him much but I was under the impression Ribery is having a good season and is safe at 95, can any Bundesliga fans clarify this for me please? Thanks.[/quote']

Its a great deal imo for you. Ribery is having a good season so far and is safe at 95.

Neither of the duo are in my starting XI and the money can't get me much' date=' am I right in thinking this is a great deal?

I haven't watched him much but I was under the impression Ribery is having a good season and is safe at 95, can any Bundesliga fans clarify this for me please? Also how long do people think he can keep his 95? Thanks.[/quote']

He's got a better chance to rise than drop mate, excellent deal ;)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I haven't watched him much but I was under the impression Ribery is having a good season and is safe at 95, can any Bundesliga fans clarify this for me please? Also how long do people think he can keep his 95? Thanks.[/quote']

Ribery is one of the best wing of the world. Shaqiri and Hamsik never reach 95, so Ribery is the best side in this deal :)

I haven't watched him much but I was under the impression Ribery is having a good season and is safe at 95, can any Bundesliga fans clarify this for me please? Thanks.[/quote']

Ribery will not drop. He's phenomenal. Even though I don't like him, but can't stop praising his greatness. & as Ibra din't fell, I think Ribery will also not fall below 95. Btw if you need a winger for your side, then this is a good deal.

Ribery has probably been Bayern's best player up to now this season and will definitely keep his 95.

Considering this, this deal is good for you but bear in mind Hamsik could rise to 92 and Shaqiri should easily go over 90 in the future. For a year or so though, you will have the better side of deal with Ribery ;)

Shaquiri is future 93+ IMO and Hamsik is probs 92 in the future..Maybe keep them and then get a better deal. However Ribery is simply sublime so you should probs do the deal if 91's arnt getting into ur first team :D