Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pastore. Skilled player & playing for a much bigger club. Also he's an argentine so he'll get a 1st team in The Argentina side. That part of him wins over Pierre.

Skilled player ? Have you watched him these last 2 seasons ? He's playing like a 2 million signing ... not 40 million.

He is utterly rubbish and on the verge of pathetic.

How Ancelotti keeps on playing him is beyond me ... Aubameyang is 10 times the palyer Pastore currently is.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

and among Aubameyang. Pastore and Andre Ayew? which of the three would you sign? Thank you ;)

Ayew. Pastore is okay....at best

was thinking about swapping Wissam Ben Yedder for Blaszcykowski. Thinking that Blasz could get a +1 and Ben Yedder may never reach 90' date=' what do you all think?[/quote']

You really need help with this :rolleyes:

Fernando Llorente or Balotelli? I would pick Llorente but I need other opinion...

Balotelliiiii

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

and among Aubameyang. Pastore and Andre Ayew? which of the three would you sign? Thank you ;)

Pastore should not even be on that list mate ...

Aubameyang edges it over Dede who isn't a natural striker.

Tottenham are also said to be following Auba quite closely!

Been offered Gomez for my Cavani' date=' who would you go for?[/quote']

In all honesty I would go for Cavani, while Gomez has never got the 94 in recent rating changes that he has deserved, he then gets injured so no chance he will get it this time round.

Cavani is flying high with Napoli, still scoring goals for fun and I see no reason why he can't get 93 next changes.

Ok Napoli are not a fashionable club as such when compared to Bayern but I firmly believe he will move to a more elitist European club which will enable him to rise higher than he would at Napoli.

Gomez. The better player. But Cavani is worth more in SM terms

Tiote + Anita + 10M for M'Vila. Would you guys do it ? In a Gold Championship' date=' money really matters, what about ?[/quote']

M'Vila. When has cash ever been worth anything in gold championships :o

Cavani. :D

Can easily get a 93 and even 94 eventually at Napoli. Doesn't need to go anywhere to get that rating as Napoli are one of the best teams in Italy, and are only on the up to be one of those "elitist" clubs. If Gomez hasn't gotten his 94 yet, I can't just see it happening. Nor is Cavani leaving.

Gomez. The better player. But Cavani is worth more in SM terms

Mate I know you are entitled to your opinion' date=' but Gomez the better player? please that is madness.

Better NT? YES

Better national and club side? YES

Better player? no chance, Cavani is head and shoulders above Gomez as a player, he has so much more to his game than Gomez who is ultimately an old fashioned goal scoring CF. [/color']

Cavani. :D

Can easily get a 93 and even 94 eventually at Napoli. Doesn't need to go anywhere to get that rating as Napoli are one of the best teams in Italy' date=' and are only on the up to be one of those "elitist" clubs. If Gomez hasn't gotten his 94 yet, I can't just see it happening. Nor is Cavani leaving.[/quote']

I agree with you, at the end of the day you know your side better than I do.

At this moment in time they are not in the same consistency level as Bayern in terms of qualification for the UCL. However who am I to argue with you if you think they can get there, just not right now.

My point was Cavani is better than Gomez, which we both agree on.

I agree with you' date=' at the end of the day you know your side better than I do.

At this moment in time they are not in the same consistency level as Bayern in terms of qualification for the UCL. However who am I to argue with you if you think they can get there, just not right now.

My point was Cavani is better than Gomez, which we both agree on.[/color']

I do fully agree they're not Bayern standard, however my point was, being one of the best clubs in Italy, I don't see why Cavani shouldn't get a 94 eventually.

I do fully agree they're not Bayern standard' date=' however my point was, being one of the best clubs in Italy, I don't see why Cavani shouldn't get a 94 eventually.[/quote']

Yeah I agree, just if one of them 'elitist' clubs for example came in for him in January (hypothetically speaking) it would fast track his chance of a 94. Regular UCL coupled with pushing Juventus for the title with more regularity will definitely boost his chances of gaining and sustaining a high rating.