Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Rooney + Hart + Neymar or RVP + Hazard + Bale?

Rooney and RVP would start for me

I would prefer the second side by splitting it this way.

Rooney vs RVP

Van Persie will be 95 by the end of the season definitely but even though Rooney is a bit younger' date=' both are equally good to have.

[b']Neymar vs Hazard[/b]

Between Hazard and Neymar, I would rather have Hazard, at least for now because he has already taken the step and hasnt shown any signs of being a flop.

Hart vs Bale

I guess you already have a decent goalkeeper because you didnt mention that Hart would be a starter. Anyways, I reckon Bale will be higher in the long run because he plays at a position that would allow him to peak higher and there is always the probability that he will move to an even bigger club.

Adam Lallana worth the buy?

If you can get him on the cheap then yes' date=' should get a small rise aswell.

Should i swap Lars Stindl and Cheikhou Kouyate for Luuk De Jong?:confused:

I am getting De Jong.

I think If De Jong will get in your team and one or both of the others dont then its a deal worth doing, if they are both subs and De Jong would be a sub then I would keep the duo and get a different forward.

Rooney + Hart + Neymar or RVP + Hazard + Bale?

Rooney and RVP would start for me

I prefer the right side tbh and if Hart wouldnt start for you/you have a better keeper then I think its certainly the right side.

Real Madrid*have made an*offer*to*Barcelona*to swap*Mesut ÖZIL*for*Cesc FÀBREGAS*. I GET The German beast

Not worth swapping Cesc for Ozil' date=' keep Fabregas.

Prince-désir GOUANO or Nathaniel CHALOBAH?

Chalobah without a doubt, doing alright at his loan club Watford and hes got a big future ahead, he scored yesterday but went off at half time so maybe he got injured, better to have than Chalobah.

Llorente or Wilshere?

Both will not start for me.

I would say Llorente but if none of them start then maybe Wilshere is the better one to have long term' date=' I think it depends on what the deal is and if its internal or external.

My Hubocan for Ander ITURRASPE OR Mikel SAN JOSE.

Need opinion urgently. Thanks in advance.

Swap him for Iturraspe, hes younger.

Lukaku or Aquilani?

I'm getting Lukaku.

Yeah I think its a good swap' date=' long term anyway![/center']

Koscielny or Schmelzer ? Position doesn't matter really

Schmelzer. Looks the better player atm.

Llorente or Wilshere?

Both will not start for me.

Wilshere. Younger and better prospect although there's a high chance Llorente might move to Juventus in the January's transfer window.

Lukaku or Aquilani?

I'm getting Lukaku.

Lukaku without a doubt' date=' deserves to get a +1 in the next review. West Brom is awesome atm.

Real Madrid*have made an*offer*to*Barcelona*to swap*Mesut ÖZIL*for*Cesc FÀBREGAS*. I GET The German beast

Keep Fabregas. solid 95, Ozil won't get 95 in the next review.

Would you swap your Aguero for Falcao? Why?

I'll get Falcao. One of the top and lethal strikers currently. Falcao would be getting a +1 in the next review. 16 goals in 15 games and could get his 94 rating if Atletico Madrid manages to finish second' date=' might even rise further if he moves to Chelsea. Aguero imo, should stay at 94 atm.

Plz someone wants to swap his Javier Hernandez with my Papiss Cisse should I accept? Which of the two strikers is better?

I'll def go for Javier Hernadez, better player imo. 91+ material if he's given more gametime while Cissie should stay for quite sometime. Newcastle's not performing that well and I don't think they'll get into Europa League next season.

Kroos or Lucas Moura?

Kroos, better club and NT atm and has been performing relatively well, deserves to get a +1. Lucas Moura is playing at Brazil though, a relatively weak league, however he'll be moving to PSG in January. Until then, I don't see him exceeding Kroos's rating.