Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Got an offer of Paulinho+Koke for Schurrle.

At first i was like hell to the no but then i thought i would give it a go...So what do you guys think? Schurrles fwd position is much needed

Schurrle should rise at the end of the season if he and Leverkusen keep up their good form. He is better than Koke + Paulinho. Yeah, do the deal, especially as you need a fwd.

At first i was like hell to the no but then i thought i would give it a go...So what do you guys think? Schurrles fwd position is much needed

Id take Paulinho and Koke anyday.

Schurrle is so overrated by some on here, Paulinho is set for a massive move and must be a sure shout for 90 now Corinthians are World Club Champions, Koke has played a vital role for A-Madrid will rise to 88 and can go further still.

I'd honestly prefer Paulinho & Koke.

Huge fan of Paulinho's, wonderful player - will no doubt get a big move and is going to get chances for Brazil.

Koke will rise and is a wonderful little talent.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lucio for Dante ?

Dante no doubt :P

Yes Schurrle will raise to the end of season maybe, but i prefer Paulinho and Koke ;)

swap my kroos for yaya toure? :confused: need some opinions on this one!

Short term it would be a good deal but keep Kroos for the long term.

Neymar for Hummels and Moura??

The duo.

How good is Fabio at QPR also will he rise? ;)

He wont rise' date=' only get him if you cant get anything better.

Vidal + Mandzukic for Muller? I would be getting the duo, this is taking place in GC1 so a very competitive gameworld.

Think I would keep Muller tbh.

Howedes or Bonucci? ._.

Bonucci.

Mkhitaryan or Strootman ? Can only take one.

Strootman.

Wilshere + Mertesacker or Nasri ? Depth or positions doesn't matter' date=' only the players.[/font']

I prefer Nasri here.

Vertonghen or Bonucci?

Vertonghen.

Lass Diarra and Juceli for Luis Nani? I'd be getting Nani :o

Great deal for you.

Yeah get Schurrle.

I'd much rather have Paulinho and Koke tbh. Schurrle is a really good young player no doubt but Paulinho is a brilliant center midfielder and definitely deserves 90 while Koke is vital for Atletico, a really good talent who'll rise to 88 in these changes and can go much further in the future.

I'd much rather have Paulinho and Koke tbh. Schurrle is a really good young player no doubt but Paulinho is a brilliant center midfielder and definitely deserves 90 while Koke is vital for Atletico' date=' a really good talent who'll rise to 88 in these changes and can go much further in the future.[/quote']

Yes Schurrle will raise to the end of season maybe' date=' but i prefer Paulinho and Koke ;)[/quote']

I'd honestly prefer Paulinho & Koke.

Huge fan of Paulinho's' date=' wonderful player - will no doubt get a big move and is going to get chances for Brazil.

Koke will rise and is a wonderful little talent.[/quote']

Schurrle should rise at the end of the season if he and Leverkusen keep up their good form. He is better than Koke + Paulinho. Yeah' date=' do the deal, especially as you need a fwd.[/quote']
Shurrle will rise no doubt.I would keep him.He is an all round good player not because of the rise.
no way ..keep schurrle...:)
Id take Paulinho and Koke anyday.

Schurrle is so overrated by some on here' date=' Paulinho is set for a massive move and must be a sure shout for 90 now Corinthians are World Club Champions, Koke has played a vital role for A-Madrid will rise to 88 and can go further still.[/quote']

Mixed respsonse but i will probs go with the more experienced. However considering Leveerkusens form atm....I will try and negotiate them towards Pjanic or Pastore :P

hi all

i just got offered this for lamela

Borussia Dortmund have made an offer to PSV to swap Roman WEIDENFELLER and Jakub BŁASZCZYKOWSKI for Érik LAMELA .

is it worth doing? im 50/50 at the mo

It depends on if you need a 90 rated Gk, Weidenfeller should really be 91 and Blaszczykowski should hit 90 next changes......... I'd be very tempted to go for the 2 players.... that's if you need the Goalkeeper?

hi all

Borussia Dortmund have made an offer to PSV to swap Roman WEIDENFELLER and Jakub BŁASZCZYKOWSKI for Érik LAMELA .

The 2. If you need the depth :) Blas is 91+, Weidenfeller is a v.good keeper. 2 is always better then 1

also another one which is confusing me of what to do

balotelli and icardi of sampdoria for munian

any help would be appreicated

cheers

I'd take the duo of Balotelli and Muniain.

hi all

Lamela is a really good young player and in the end it really comes down to whether you need a goal keeper and if Weidenfeller would start because if he did I'd take the duo. Kuba will definitely hit 90 when Dortmund get reviewed and Weidenfeller has a shot at 91 and there is absolutely no chance of him dropping and if he would play in your team then it's a good deal for you. However if he wouldn't play there's no point in bring another 90/91 rated goal keeper into your squad if he won't play so if he plays then get the duo ;).