Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Would anybody give either Di Maria + Higuain or Di Maria + Cavani for Ozil + Reus?

No. Ozil is better than Higuain, better than Di MAria but for Reus will be hard to reach 94 or 93. I would rather have two solid 93 and 94 players than a 94 and a 90, who will be 91 next review but will be hard for him to get 93 or 94.

And sorry cause i used too many numbers :P:D

Would anybody give either Di Maria + Higuain or Di Maria + Cavani for Ozil + Reus?

Well it's tight no doubt but I'd do Di Maria and Cavani for Ozil and Reus. Di Maria for Ozil is highly favouring you' date=' there's no doubt about it and Cavani for Reus, I reckon is rather equal to be honest. Reus is just simply outstanding and will be 92-93 by the end of the season. He's younger than Cavani, at the better team and also at the considerably better nation. Again, very close but I'd give Di Maria and Cavani for Reus and Ozil.

Torres for Alaba and Isco (will be getting two young guys)

I am tempted to do the deal, any advice?

You should be jumping up on a table swinging your shirt in delight if you get that deal..

Original Bayern Munich. Gold Championship.

Jerome Boateng + Luiz Gustavo for Thiago Silva? And why?

Definitely Thiago Silva. Solid 94 and although I have a personal soft spot for Gustavo specifically, his potential is 92ish, same goes for Boateng but I don't like him Boateng at all and he isn't all too good either. I doubt Silva will drop unless he puts in awful performances, not because he's in Ligue 1 as PSG will soon be a force to be reckoned with on the European stage.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks guys' date=' repped.

Another question: Robben and Alaba for Rooney?

[u']Keep in mind that is a original Bayern Munich and probably I will give Boateng and Gustavo for Thiago Silva. I would not stay with a few players...[/u]

Try and keep Alaba. 90+ quite certainly. Alaba is better then Boateng

Another one...

Sanchez or Tevez?

I know Sanchez is not doing very good...

Tevez

Torres for Alaba and Isco (will be getting two young guys)

I am tempted to do the deal' date=' any advice?[/quote']

Aliens will swarm your home and kidnap you for lab tests if you don't do the deal.

Tevez & Sigurdson

or

Lewandowski + Shaquiri + 4.2m

or

Lewandowski + rodriguez + 4m

Lewa + Shaqiri sounds good.

Di Maria + Cavani for Ozil + Reus

Great deal' date=' do it.

Ozil is a good get for Di Maria, and Reus could end the season matching Cavani's rating. Not to mention he'll eclipse it soon after.

Original Bayern Munich. Gold Championship.

Jerome Boateng + Luiz Gustavo for Thiago Silva? And why?

Thiago Silva. Solid, and the other two won't get near his rating.

Isla or Huntelaar?

Huntelaar has been awesome imo and looks like he could make a move to the Prem League. :)

Schurrle for Koke+Yarmelenko

or

Schurrle for Koke+Gervinho

Koke + Yarmolenko

But I'd try to keep Schurrle

Another question: Robben and Alaba for Rooney?

Keep in mind that is a original Bayern Munich and probably I will give Boateng and Gustavo for Thiago Silva. I would not stay with a few players...

Might be overpaying a little. :/

I've had a generous offer of £17 million for Matuidi' date=' he plays in my cup team so he's not a first teamer for me.

Is there a good chance he could reach 91 next time round? What could be his highest rating at PSG?

Thanks.[/quote']

Matuidi is a realy good player , if PSG win the french title (i rekon they will) and go far in CL (there is a good chance to do that) , he will surely be 91 next rating change