Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've had a generous offer of £17 million for Matuidi' date=' he plays in my cup team so he's not a first teamer for me.

Is there a good chance he could reach 91 next time round? What could be his highest rating at PSG?

Thanks.[/quote']

If he keeps playing in the first XI, then there is a high possibility to reach 91 in the summer, especially if PSG is one of the 2 top teams in France (very possible) and if they qualify some round(s) in Europe.

He will also probably find gametime in the NT, now that M'Vila is out of the team and Diarra is getting old.

Keep for now, 17m is not that "generous" offer (unless you desperately need the money, but still you could sell someone else...)

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Rodrigo Moreno+Lanzini+Leandro Moura or Borini+Abdennour?

I'd like to have some explanations for the choice

Woah. Easily the first 3. Rodrigo is a great player and doing very well at Benfica. Lanzini is the same, he has great potential but a lot will have to do with how he does if he moves to Europe. Moura isn't that good however. Borini has not lived up to expectations. 1 goal in 11 games and he is injured. With the prominence of Sterling and Suso, I think Borini place in the team is uncertain atm. Abernnour is good but not as good as Rodrigo.

Rodrigo Moreno+Lanzini+Leandro Moura, Because I personally dislike Borini, Borini is terrible and will never get 90...the trio together are something you would not like to miss out on/ Trust me

If he keeps playing in the first XI' date=' then there is a high possibility to reach 91 in the summer, especially if PSG is one of the 2 top teams in France (very possible) and if they qualify some round(s) in Europe.

He will also probably find gametime in the NT, now that M'Vila is out of the team and Diarra is getting old.

Keep for now, 17m is not that "generous" offer (unless you desperately need the money, but still you could sell someone else...)[/quote']

Yeah these were my concerns also, good to get a 2nd opinion. If the bidder can hit the 20 million mark then maybe...

Cheers for getting back to me.

Left side easily, mainly because Borini is useless and like .MCFC said he won't be doing anything great with his rating on account of him being injured and generally being Andy Carrol-esque in his performances for Liverpool.

Thanks to all of you guys. Reus will replace Di Maria in my team but I dont know how likely is a +2 the next few weeks.

Has a real chance of it I think, given the generosity shown so far by SM.

It could be argued he was due a +1 at the end of the euros and another +1 to 92 for this season so far.