• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've been offered Luiz Adriano (89 rated' date=' Shakhtar Dontesk) for my Goran Pandev (90, Napoli). What should I do?[/quote']

Yup :) Id say you should take Adriano.

Although I still love Pandev from his Inter days, He's not the same. He has Insigne for competiion but thats about it. Their should be a brighter future for Adriano as he is only 25.

Hulk or Lavezzi? :confused:

Hulk made the mistake of his life and he is paying (how ironic since the main, if not sole reason for his move was financially-motivated) for it in Zenit. A pity really, he was a top player at Porto. It has to be Lavezzi. He's far better than Hulk at the moment.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Lavezzi for me

I've been offered Luiz Adriano (89 rated' date=' Shakhtar Dontesk) for my Goran Pandev (90, Napoli). What should I do?[/quote']

Take/keep Luiz Adriano

boateng or vermaelen?

Vermaelen by a way

Original Manchester City. Gold Championship.

Aguero and Silva for Cristiano Ronaldo? I have Balotelli that can replace Aguero/Silva.

I'd keep the pair, at least till after the EPL ratings, and probably thereafter

RAFAEL' date=' Cabral, PATRICIO, Rui or WEIDENFELLER, Roman??

WEIDENFELLER is currently mine but as he is 32, am i best swaping him with one of the above keepers while they are available or stick with wot i got?

Thanks.[/quote']

Weidenfeller due to the fact that I think he'll get a rise in the upcoming review.

RAFAEL' date=' Cabral, PATRICIO, Rui or WEIDENFELLER, Roman??

WEIDENFELLER is currently mine but as he is 32, am i best swaping him with one of the above keepers while they are available or stick with wot i got?

Thanks.[/quote']

Keep Weidenfeller def, one of the best goalkeepers in Bundesliga. Should be in for a rise in the upcoming German review, besides 32 is not really that old for being a goalkeeper.

I'm edging towards Lavezzi even though both are on par. Personally' date=' I don't see Hulk reaching 92 that soon unless he moves to a bigger club in Europe.

boateng or vermaelen?

Vermaelen without a doubt.

Original Manchester City. Gold Championship.

Aguero and Silva for Cristiano Ronaldo? I have Balotelli that can replace Aguero/Silva.

Get Ronaldo def' date=' Aguero and Silva would not get anywhere near Ronaldo's rating in the near future.

Suarez and gerrard for Munian and Clichy?

Do the deal if you are the one getting the left.

Thanks ' date=' I think I shall keep the beast :D Sell Vidic for Hummels + Yaya Toure ?[/quote']

Def, there's a high chance that Vidic might be in for a -1 while there's a chance for Hummels and Yaya Toure to both get a +1. In a few years time, both of them would surely outclass Vidic's rating. You are in for a deal.

My reus + 4m for Mvila ?

Def no. Rues should get a +1 in the next review while M'Vila was lucky to avoid a -1 in the previous french review.

My Javi Martinez and Dante for Claudio Marchisio? Gold Championship.

Keep the duo. You are overpaying.