Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Been Offered 9M + Pogba for my Jesus Juan & am mostly inclined to turn it down AGAIN was offered same + 3M previously.

Position isn't important. I have plenty of cash & going on ratings 85 to 86 & minutes all favour JJ BUT I haven't seen JJ play & Pogba only when with ManU. Wouldn't use either until 90+ anyway' date=' so is there a reason I shouldn't turn it down? Can't see it :)[/quote']

Pogba has 540mins on the pitch for Juventus..he basically always comes off the bench. I think like 2/10 games were played all the way through. Juan has got double the amount of game time as Pogba. Although it is true that Juventus are better and regularly higher overrated by SM, Juan is a first teamer, Pogba is a sub. Juan should of got 87 in the rating changes considering everyone elses new higher ratings. He has 4 games for Brazil FIRST TEAM, Pogba has got 2 more than that..but only in the France U19 squad. I would keep Juan.

Pogba can reach 93+ for me..

U can never predict that with anyone really....He is already overrated now. (SM rating wise) :rolleyes:

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pogba has 540mins on the pitch for Juventus..he basically always comes off the bench. I think like 2/10 games were played all the way through. Juan has got double the amount of game time as Pogba. Although it is true that Juventus are better and regularly higher overrated by SM' date=' Juan is a first teamer, Pogba is a sub. Juan should of got 87 in the rating changes considering everyone elses new higher ratings. He has 4 games for Brazil FIRST TEAM, Pogba has got 2 more than that..but only in the France U19 squad. I would keep Juan.

[/quote']

i AGREE WITH YOU !!!

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Valero + Taarabt = Soldado

I have soldado.. what you guys reckon? :)

It's an okay deal.

Can't see Soldado rising beyond 91, can't see Valero rising beyond 90, not a fan of Taarabt.

If it were me, I'd reject the deal, but my demands are high for players, then I negotiate down.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gomez for me..

Valero and Taarabt

It's an okay deal.

Can't see Soldado rising beyond 91' date=' can't see Valero rising beyond 90, not a fan of Taarabt.

If it were me, I'd reject the deal, but my demands are high for players, then I negotiate down.[/quote']

For Soldado :o...Its Pretty Bad' date=' So I'd reject...But if cash is an issue I'd see what I could get to add to the duo[/quote']
take valero and taarabt ;)

You guys are giving me very mixed messages here :P

Im leaning towards accepting it as ive got Suarez as my main striker and can see Taarabt getting a small rise and maybe even a big move on the cards. And valero would be pretty much a steady eddie

Been Offered 9M + Pogba for my Jesus Juan & am mostly inclined to turn it down AGAIN was offered same + 3M previously.

Position isn't important. I have plenty of cash & going on ratings 85 to 86 & minutes all favour JJ BUT I haven't seen JJ play & Pogba only when with ManU. Wouldn't use either until 90+ anyway' date=' so is there a reason I shouldn't turn it down? Can't see it :)[/quote']

Im leaning towards accepting it as ive got Suarez as my main striker and can see Taarabt getting a small rise and maybe even a big move on the cards. And valero would be pretty much a steady eddie

Taarabt is nothing amazing for me. 89 tops really. Varela is a sure 89. Very nice player. Soldado is a simple solid 91 and even with Suarez i would keep him. I honestly see nothing with Taarabt.

Knowing your squad as I know which gameworld your on about here ;)

I would 150% reject the deal and keep Solado as you have brillant midfiders already and apart from suarez you lack up front , Abdel isnt a great makeweight either ;)

Mario Gomez or Lukaku and Pjanic.

The duo are mine very competative gameworld.

Thanks

Keep Gomez' date=' both of them would not get anywhere near his rating in the near future.

Position isn't important. I have plenty of cash & going on ratings 85 to 86 & minutes all favour JJ BUT I haven't seen JJ play & Pogba only when with ManU. Wouldn't use either until 90+ anyway, so is there a reason I shouldn't turn it down? Can't see it :)

Take the deal, I rate Pogba highly. Future Juventus midfield and is def 92+ material.

will sami khedira get 93 next changes?

Does not deserve to be 93 yet.

Valero for Andy Carroll?

I am getting Carroll.

Keep Valero. Carroll has not been that impressive when on loan at west ham and is out for a few weeks, would def stay.

Should I accept swapping Carvalho for Cambiasso with me giving Carvalho ?

both can make my XI :)

thx

Get Cambiasso even though he has already got a -1. I believe Carvalho might also be in for a -1 or even a -2' date=' not much gametime in Real Madrid.

The duo is mine m8, so get Gomez you mean?

Opps, my bad. Did not read the last part. Get Gomez mate.

Re: Respuesta: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Who should I swap Javi Varas for?: Vorm' date=' Mignolet or Krul?

Vorm, has the highest chance of rising among the trio as he has been performing quite consistently for Swansea this season and is seen to be the successor of Reina if Reina moves from Liverpool to Arsenal in January.