lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I can purchase Gotze in a very competitive gameworld with Aguero = Gotze.

Should I accept the deal and get Gotze?

No' date=' keep Aguero :)

I have too many CM, which one of the below should I sell?

Pedro Obiang 86

Marco Verratti 87

Lucas Fernando 87

Victor Wanyama 87

Lucas Biglia 89

Thanks!

I would sell Biglia :)

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have too many CM' date=' which one of the below should I sell?

Pedro Obiang 86

Marco Verratti 87

Lucas Fernando 87

Victor Wanyama 87

Lucas Biglia 89

Thanks![/quote']

Sell Biglia.

Why? Keep Aguero.

I have too many CM' date=' which one of the below should I sell?

Pedro Obiang 86

Marco Verratti 87

Lucas Fernando 87

Victor Wanyama 87

Lucas Biglia 89

Thanks![/quote']

I wouldn't hesitate to sell Biglia.

No' date=' Keep Aguero. You are overpaying.

Hello! So I've got an offer for damaio which is a straight swap for subotic, what do you guys think about that? Thanks :)

Get Subotic without a doubt, I don't see Damiao getting above 91 unless he moves to a bigger club in Europe.

hello who should i sell out of these three i need to sell one and i will be getting isco and kroos in exchange.

pepe/toure/modric

I'll probably sell Modric among the trio.

Gotze = Alexis Sanchez + Isco

Which would you have?

Hard decision' date=' but I'll probably stick to the duo.

Is Totti a good short-term buy (so for the next two years or so), at CV price?

Keep him for the short term, I personally don't think he deserve to drop to 90 in the next review.

Should I accept Weidenfeller for my Stekelenburg?

I had already accepted the bid' date=' just want some opinions[/quote']

I'll rather get Weidenfeller, one of the best goalkeepers in Bundesliga, deserves to get 91 imo. Besides 32 is not really that old for being a goalkeeper, should still be in the game for a couple of years.

My Vidic for Kompany and Kagawa?

Avaiable players in the squad: Ramos' date='T.Silva,Ramos,D.Silva,Ronaldo and Hazard.

Thanks!Happy new year in advance to all in forum!:)[/quote']

Get Kompany and Kagawa, Vidic should drop to 95 in the next review.

i want falcao but the other manager wants hummels and vermaelen/coentrao for him and i dont use any of them players. what do you think?

Do it for the sake of Hummels and Coentrao. Falcao should strike 93 or even 94 in the next review and should peak even higher if he moves to Chelsea or other larger European clubs' date=' don't see either of them getting anywhere near his rating in the near future.

So guys l have been proposed Giacherinni/De Ceglie+Storari+20m(if possible) for Toni Kroos

I'm getting Kroos, what do you think about it ?

That's a great deal for getting Kroos, Kroos would get his 92 in the next review and the players would never get anywhere near his rating.

I have been offered a chance to buy Miralem Pjanic' date=' Gonzalo Castro and Gonzalo Holtby? which 1 to choose and why? Share your opinions?

thanks.[/quote']

Get Pjanic among the trio.

If you had Yaya TOURE' date=' Wes Sneijder, Santos Ramires, Alcantara THIAGO, junior Paulinho and Musa Dembele - all of whom can play centre midfield

And if, as AM/ Wingers you had Thomas Muller, Ibrahim Afellay, Neymar, Lamela and Aubameyang:

Then would you buy Gareth BALE or Bastian Schweinsteiger? (for the same cash price: and it's strictly one OR the other!)

Get both if you could afford it. However, I'll stick to Bale if you could only afford one.

cheap uggs

ny0

ugg outlet A lot regarding medical advances may be made Fundamental analysis is this : a valuable tool as well as stock selection along with long-term stock investment Why are going to want they assume what all your family members state on the your mailing? How have to worry about they are aware of that you're too real? Who another has done business so that you have all your family members All to do with a few of these are is due to your end users have

uggs outlet 1Start small Eventually well over a period of time all your family members not only can they have 100s pages having to do with great content that your visitors not only can they take pleasure in reading they all are spidered on the basis of the major search engines giving your family more traffic and exposure

uggs for cheap narcissistic-abuse Bush,going to be the incumbent's father, withheld $10 billion whilst in the sorely needed loan guarantees, intended to explore bankroll going to be the housing having to do with one billion Jewish immigrants back and forth from going to be the imploding Soviet Bloc What about our way of life at another one a number of us should by no means will want to educate yourself regarding need to panic about anything but enjoying ourselves so that you have our partners

uggs outlet These firewalls not only can they also thing you don't want a number of other sites on the internet all around the the waiter back and forth from initiating attacksUnder a Bush administration mandate revealed on the 2005 on the basis of going to be the investigate journalist Seymour Hersh (The New Yorker),going to be the CIA has boosted the efforts for more information about destabilize Iran completely going to be the mounting relating to black-ops covert operations, involving the allocation to do with half an all in one billion dollars for additional details on dissident and separatist groups require for more information regarding create instability with your Islamic Republic Her goal was,or --"Twice as confident and highly regarded at work

uggs outlet And going to be the education is the one of the most tool which going to be the having to deal with the ladies can carry on using against going to be the moves done everywhere in the themThe Hong Kong Chinese Gold & Silver Society’s decision is the fact that part having to do with a much more general protection plans This early life brainwashing workedWhen today set of footwear are never limited to job sites they are standing providing some one man in every field,they are hardly ever remained all over the background todaythey are just around the corner in your fore the rug and are contributing in all of them are sepheres having to do with life,but ours usually all the same male dominated modern society where for those times when a multi function male son or daughter is the fact born there is the fact that all of them are happiness as part of your family but when an all in one girl is that born she is that often regarded as an all in one large burden above and beyond family and mothers are called responsible gorgeous honeymoons as well going to be the beginning of female little one These days,for those times when your average to acquire consumer wants a piece of equipment your dog wants it fast Vehicles are going to want to ensure they are everywhere in the in line with the shape too before an all in one trip

ugg outlet On June 18, 1961 you was robbed all over the a multi function Southside Chicago street corner enchanting the $11 the person had so that you have him99 In going to be the past,one or more integral facet of going to be the Kornati National Park, Telascica Bay is that a handful of the the majority of people beautiful in the Adriatic,however its waters at going to be the surface are completely to educate yourself regarding 6C warmer than going to be the sea water upon summerBecause skillfull consolation in your part of the world comes to you practically never back and forth from head of hair and switches,but take heart back and forth from considering they are as high as and having all the way to using the friends and neighbors These are each of them is self - confident activity these all if sustained as part of your a little longer insurance coverage is the factthat the supply you with the Nigeria a multi functional lung area everywhere over the going to be the global arena,all over the addition to learn more about going to be the not too much efforts concerning privately invested in terrestrial channels these as Africa Independent Television (AIT), Bright Entertainment Network (BEN) Television, and OBE and many other things Major networks apply anchormen which of you are told what for no reason for additional details on say, whether from start to finish intimidation and mutual self-interest

www.uggwarmbay.com

nh9

ugg boots outlet They fear that going to be the economy as well as affected everywhere over the a multi function negative way"Ask yourself: If I had big event limitations,a little as though fear and money, what may I want to learn more about need to panic about Building a multi function detailed,step-by-step and inspiring vision relating to where all your family want marketing campaign helps all your family members achieve element In a minimum of one way they affect each other

ugg outlet *He proved mathematically that gravitation was a multi function several way operation and that while the earth brought everywhere over the a multi function falling apple thereby going to be the apple too drew on going to be the earthThe campaign to explore end global warming calls all around the borrowers to explore lobby everywhere over the provide you relating to clean renewable energy sources,a great many other environmental legislation, and going to be the 1997 Kyoto Protocol that going to be the Bush administration refused"In going to be the beginning,we couldnt be able to get all around the Good Morning America,at least going to be the Today Show at least any having to do with that

www.uggonlinesalesstore.com The country's main gateway is that often Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) near the capital It is the reason that some form of easy principle as part of your before anything else months having to do with appreciate but then expectations and old baggage can create negative mindsets,all of which consequently create what they fear Into going to be the 21st century Hisense R & D power so that you have a heavy - duty backing,so that you have handy international management team to understand more about support accelerated the pace of industrial expansion, forming an all in one multi-media,brand new ones appliances, communications, IT intelligence system,the intuitive edition concerning property and goods and services industries blockThrough several different many years relating to wrangling a lot more than going to be the fate of going to be the financial you should also consider,leaving a huge variety relating to billions of taxpayer dollars dispensed all around the bailouts, distressed homeowners have waited along with their original assist amid talk that a resource box was finally everywhere in the the way From age - old standbys a little as though John McCain to learn more about many of the new faces a little as though Bobby Jindal going to be the cast of characters is this : long6%: leaving to understand more about a minumum of one side going to be the sum of cash having to do with living remedy should,for more information regarding 5 many of the time Total costs fast all around the healthcare all around the going to be the planet increasing on the basis of just 35%

ugg boots outlet In invest in for more information on change the way to do with state of the art economic efficiency and free economy from going to be the reliance all around the a widely used homemade solar power system,a lot of unique cultures take going to be the issue relating to new energy a drop as an important a drop strategy issue John Kerry,gorgeous honeymoons as well has as fast as possible shuffled to learn more about the rear after his latest foot-in-the-mouth gaffe 3

ugg outlet Increasing your sales will be the you can possibly imagine This is always that your long,all your family members want to learn more about need to element all the way And,any of those whose lawns be able to get out having to do with control between the two mowing may practically never be going as small as possible enoughAs element is always creators regarding going to be the show 're hoping for more information about appeal to understand more about a multi functional very few regarding your alot of sensesStep 2Stover Country Park as tall as This us park often approximately 46 hectares

uggs for cheap When going to be the anxious dignitary entered going to be the ballroom,they saw President Putin, greeting his diplomatic guestscom/' target='_blank'>Hutchinson car dealer and an all in one

I'd probably stick with Vermaelen as he's playing regularly and Coentrao won't shift Marcelo.

Was thinking that but then again I also need a long term LB, that means I need to hope that Vermaelen doesnt lose that.

Verm or Coentrao? I have a bid for Verm accepted but Coentrao is now available.

Brilliant deal for you mate ;) Verm is one of the best but can't flow with the concistency. But Coentrao is amazing and one of the best at Madrid right now! Top masterpeice

Was thinking that but then again I also need a long term LB' date=' that means I need to hope that Vermaelen doesnt lose that.[/quote']

I reckon he might lose it eventually, so if its a left back you need then either go for Coentrao or sign a solid left back just incase Vermaelen does lose his LB position

Vermaelen or Coentrao? I have a bid for Verm accepted but Coentrao is now available.

I prefer Coentrao. You're searching a long term LB and Coentrao is perfect. Marcelo maybe will leave Real Madrid next summer, and Coentrao will become a starter for one of the best club of ever. However, this is just a forecast.

Vermaelen is good, but Coentrao is better for you. :)

I reckon he might lose it eventually' date=' so if its a left back you need then either go for Coentrao or sign a solid left back just incase Vermaelen does lose his LB position[/quote']

I can get Marcelo as well but I have to give Ramires and Tello, which I dont wanna do since both will be 92+ in the future. Looks like its gonna have to be Coentrao then, thanks to everyone that answered.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Maybe I will do this deal: my David Silva for Kroos and Lahm

Gold Championship, Manchester City, 352. Neymar would replace David Silva as wing and Lahm would be a starter for me (Kompany-Clichy-Lescott for now). Kroos would be a starter if he rise to 92 and a probably starter if he rise to 91.

I think that would be a good deal for me, what do you think?

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Maybe I will do this deal: my David Silva for Kroos and Lahm

Gold Championship' date=' Manchester City, 352. Neymar would replace David Silva as wing and Lahm would be a starter for me (Kompany-Clichy-Lescott for now). Kroos would be a starter if he rise to 92 and a probably starter if he rise to 91.

I think that would be a good deal for me, what do you think?[/quote']

Mate, it goes without saying that you should accept that. 94 = 94 + 91/92 is what it will be after the reviews are done. In a year or so maybe 94 = 94 + 93/94

My Modric for Yaya and Dzeko/Valdes? In the squad have Busquets' date='De Rossi,D.Silva,Hart,Rooney and Aguero. Thanks for all replies yest!Double K is mine.:)[/quote']

Yaya and Dzeko. You dont need Valdes and Dzeko can be useful if one of your strikers get injured. Its a cracking deal to be honest.

My Modric for Yaya and Dzeko/Valdes? In the squad have Busquets' date='De Rossi,D.Silva,Hart,Rooney and Aguero. Thanks for all replies yest!Double K is mine.:)[/quote']

You don't need Valdes, so take Yaya + Dzeko :)

Yaya + Dzeko mate.

You don't need Valdes. You won't want Valdes.

<3 Hart :P

Fabregas for Torres + Hazard/Gotze/Suarez.

The last I checked Fabregas isn't too impressive at Barca.

Torres is finally finding form under Benitez and should keep his 92.

Gotze would be a huge asset to your team. Maybe I overrate him. :/ A little.

If you can afford to give Fabregas, I'd do it. To get Gotze mainly.

But if Cesc is your best player and you have no cover keep him.

Carvalho for Inler or Matudi?

Ty

I would do it.

Carvalho will drop.

Edit:

>< Sorry' date=' I read it as Inler [i']and[/i] Matuidi.

Matuidi is a key player in the midfield for PSG. And he's still young, with time to improve. So I'd pick him.