lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

So Matuidi is a better choice as compared to inler?

Well, Matuidi is younger, they both play for about the same strenght squads imo. Inler is rated higher though, for that reason i suggest you take Inler. I would just take Matuidi for my personal liking of PSG

PSG top the table now. If they win the league' date=' I don't see why Matuidi can't get 91. He's been a regular player in their midfield.

Aaaand he's younger.[/quote']

Well' date=' Matuidi is younger, they both play for about the same strenght squads imo. Inler is rated higher though, for that reason i suggest you take Inler. I would just take Matuidi for my personal liking of PSG[/quote']

ok thank you,i guess i know who to buy then:)

What about swapping Pato and El Shaarawy with Higuain? I own the Milan pair.

I think that's a good deal for Higuain.

Higuain is an established player at Real Madrid, while Pato seems to be on his way to Brazil.

Yeah' date=' but I'm mulling over El Shaarawy. If he keeps performing like now, he would be 90 or 91 next year right?[/quote']

You're right. He might get 90 at the end of the season :/

But he may not reach 94.

Even if he does, that will be in a few years.

Higuain is only 25; he's still got many many years left. And he's already at 94.

Rooney and Van Persie = Ronaldo

Who would you have?

The Man Utd strikeforce.

You're right. He might get 90 at the end of the season :/

But he may not reach 94.

Even if he does' date=' that will be in a few years.

Higuain is only 25; he's still got many many years left. And he's already at 94.[/quote']

Yea you're right. Decided to swap.

My M'vila for Witsel???

M'Vila.

Rooney and Van Persie = Ronaldo

Who would you have?

I'll rather have the duo rather than Ronaldo. Van Persie should get 95 in the next review while Rooney is a solid 95. Having 2 95s is better than a 98.

What about swapping Pato and El Shaarawy with Higuain? I own the Milan pair.

Decent deal in getting Higuain whose a solid 94. Pato has already dropped to 91 in the Italian review and would drop even further if he goes to Brazil while although El Shaarawy would rise even further in the future' date=' it's still worthwhile to get Higuain.

Fabregas for Torres + Hazard/Gotze/Suarez.

I'll probably go for Torres and Gotze. Torres should keep his 92 rating as he's starting to regain his long-lost form under Benitez while Gotze imo could peak highest among the trio.

My Modric for Yaya and Dzeko/Valdes? In the squad have Busquets' date='De Rossi,D.Silva,Hart,Rooney and Aguero. Thanks for all replies yest!Double K is mine.:)[/quote']

Since you already have. got Hart as your No. 1 goalkeeper, I don't see the reason why you should be going for Valdes, he's nothing that spectacular, rated 93 just because he's the No. 1 goalkeeper for the mighty Barcelona. So go for Yaya Toure and Dzeko.

Maybe I will do this deal: my David Silva for Kroos and Lahm

Gold Championship' date=' Manchester City, 352. Neymar would replace David Silva as wing and Lahm would be a starter for me (Kompany-Clichy-Lescott for now). Kroos would be a starter if he rise to 92 and a probably starter if he rise to 91.

I think that would be a good deal for me, what do you think?[/quote']

Get the duo without even thinking. Silva is a solid 94 and I don't see him rising in the near future as he does not seems to be able to regain the form he possessed last season. On the other hand, Lahm is a solid 94 and has a shot for 95 given Bayern fine performance in the UCL and Bundesliga while Kroos would get his 92 rating in the next review.

Vermaelen or Coentrao? I have a bid for Verm accepted but Coentrao is now available.

Vermaelen. I don't see Coentrao rising in the near future having to fight for the left-back slot with Marcelo in Real Madrid.

You are awfully out of date then... Fabregas has been playing well this season in fact.

Really? :o

My impression was that he wasn't performing near what he was at Arsenal and there were rumours he might be leaving. :P

But yeah probably outdated.

Rank these ten players in order of rating and potential. Mixed positions.

Higuain

Kompany

Mata

A. Sanchez

Reus

Gotze

Neymar

Oxlade

El sharwraawy

Vertogan

1) Kompany

2) Rues