Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lolzz mate i wud keep frey. might move to milan in the summer.....& that to a swap wid zaccardo ain't a great deal if u ask me :)

hmm ok point taken :)

so i guess i will cash in for a different RB then. any suggestions? :P

(have about 12M, and perhaps 4-5 more if i trade some players)

well bosingwa' date='rafinha or heitinga wud be an ideal replacement.....lolzzz but availability is always in question.[/quote']

hey thanks for all the help, one last question.

i'm down to heitinga and micah richards. both are available, and richards costs 2mil more. i'd consider richards a better buy, but he IS injured right now. what's ur opinion?

(i'll rep you after this :) )

hey thanks for all the help' date=' one last question.

i'm down to heitinga and micah richards. both are available, and richards costs 2mil more. i'd consider richards a better buy, but he IS injured right now. what's ur opinion?

(i'll rep you after this :) )[/quote']

lolzzz heitinga wud be a smarter buy. i like his game sense & he is moving to atletico next summer. wud be a gud buy.

btw u checked on gonzalo castro,garay & zapata????? the last two are CB's but worth the cash if available....& castro is a bit expensive.

lolzzz heitinga wud be a smarter buy. i like his game sense & he is moving to atletico next summer. wud be a gud buy.

btw u checked on gonzalo castro' date='garay & zapata????? the last two are CB's but worth the cash if available....& castro is a bit expensive.[/quote']

repped

haha yes castro is too expensive for me, and i have plenty of good CBs at hand :P

someone pm me saying

he want my Robben (91) and Bojinov (89)' date=' and he give me Stankovic (94)

should i accept it or not?

well Stankovic is old and most likely going to drop at least by 1 or 2 soon

how is Robben been doing in Madrid? not so good?

and as for Bojinov, he just having some games in Manchester City reserve team after out for 5 months or so, regaining his sharpness again at the moment but is he good? i mean will be ever become a 92 or even 91 someday?[/quote']

ofcourse accept it mate!!! stankovic is 29...has 5 yrs at the top left!!!!!

ok i take back saying he is old, i mean he has reach his peak and prolly will no longer getting higher than 94

this season he played 2549 minutes in all competitions

only 17 starts, 1 goal and 2 assists in Serie A

the stats are not too great if you ask me

I am currently manager of Real Madrid and have been offered Toulalan (93 DM/CM) for Diarra (94 DM/CM). I was just wondering what people think of this deal and if they would take it?

I know Diarra has not being playing much for Madrid of late.

Cheers for your help.

Accept it Toulalan is a first team player while being young also sign him Diarra may go down