• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I am thinking that Cambiasso can keep his rating for a bit, but will come down more soon enough. Nani needs to move to another country, but should be solid at 92 when he drops. Hazard will rise further, not this season.

How about my Balotelli for Cazorla. I don't like Balotelli for reasons which I don't need to get into. That said, he is well capable, but will always have problems holding him back. But I like the Spanish winger, and he should rise back to 92. He is great to watch.

How about my Balotelli for Cazorla. I don't like Balotelli for reasons which I don't need to get into. That said' date=' he is well capable, but will always have problems holding him back. But I like the Spanish winger, and he should rise back to 92. He is great to watch.[/quote']

Yeh Id definitely do that, even Man City fans are getting fed up of him, his time at Man City hasnt been the best. I must admit, I think Cazorla may have a hard time getting anything above 92 at Arsenal though but Balotelli wont rise himself either.

How about my Balotelli for Cazorla. I don't like Balotelli for reasons which I don't need to get into. That said' date=' he is well capable, but will always have problems holding him back. But I like the Spanish winger, and he should rise back to 92. He is great to watch.[/quote']

That's a switch I'd feel comfortable with. Although Balotelli showcased glimpses of what he can do at the Euro's, I'm beginning to doubt whether he has the mentality and drive in himself to become a top player on a consistent basis.

Cazorla has been a breath of fresh air to Premiership and fully deserves a rise to 92. That's a rating I can't see Mario reaching for a while unless he improves his attitude and form considerably.

Nani and Cambiasso for Hazard. I have cover covered. :)

By whom? Anyone 91/91+ I'd do it' date=' if not, I'd keep them both for now

How about my Balotelli for Cazorla. I don't like Balotelli for reasons which I don't need to get into. That said, he is well capable, but will always have problems holding him back. But I like the Spanish winger, and he should rise back to 92. He is great to watch.

Balotelli will never get above 91, too immature and will never be consistent. I'd do it, though Cazorla getting 92 isn't guarenteed..

I am thinking that Cambiasso can keep his rating for a bit' date=' but will come down more soon enough. Nani needs to move to another country, but should be solid at 92 when he drops. Hazard will rise further, not this season.

How about my Balotelli for Cazorla. I don't like Balotelli for reasons which I don't need to get into. That said, he is well capable, but will always have problems holding him back. But I like the Spanish winger, and he should rise back to 92. He is great to watch.[/quote']

I'm not a fan of Balo either i would do it.

I am thinking that Cambiasso can keep his rating for a bit' date=' but will come down more soon enough. Nani needs to move to another country, but should be solid at 92 when he drops. Hazard will rise further, not this season.

How about my Balotelli for Cazorla. I don't like Balotelli for reasons which I don't need to get into. That said, he is well capable, but will always have problems holding him back. But I like the Spanish winger, and he should rise back to 92. He is great to watch.[/quote']

I'd do it in a shot!

Song' date=' Badstuber or Vermaelen? (position CB)[/quote']

Short answer - Badstuber

reasons:

Song - At Barcelona, but he isnt playing, he will never reach 92.

Vermaelen - Starting CB for Arsenal and is quality when he is at his best but has been inconsistent. Arsenal also always end up 4th and havent put up a decent battle for the title for a couple of seasons. Has a chance to rise to 92 but my take a while.

Badstuber - Starting CB for one of the strongest teams in Europe, is going to win the Bundesliga this season and may also win the CL depending on Bayerns form in the upcoming months. He can definitely hit 92 sooner than the others and may even hit 92 in the upcoming Bundesliga review.