Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Song' date=' Badstuber or Vermaelen? (position CB)[/quote']

I would prefer Song,Badstuber and Vermaelen in this order.

Badstuber is undisputed first choice for club and country. But he is injured at the moment. So it may take patience if you buy him and waits for him to increase to 92 rating.

Song is a solid 91. But just like mascherano, playing second fiddle to Barca golden CB pairing:Pique and Puyol when both are fit.

Vermaelen: Is a bargain to buy him. I believe he will be the next star to leave Arsenal. So if he leaves Arsenal, he will increase to 92 also. But may be playing second fiddle to others.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

:

New counter offer: My Robben for Hummels n J.Martinez.Thanks for feedback!:D

Accept it even if it's Robben for Hummels. Now' date=' the addition of J.Martinez sweetens the deal.

Happy new year! Will you accept hummels if you have robben?

Get Hummels, has a high chance of hitting 93 while there's chances of Robben getting a -1. Hummels would eclipse him in no time.

luiz n 13m for puyol?

my centre backs cahill/luiz/ranocchia/smalling

Great deal. Get Puyol even though he's in for a -1 or even a -2. I don't see him falling beyond 94 though' date=' playing in the mighty Barcelona. He'll probably keep his rating until he retires. On the other hand, David Luiz should be in for a +1, but I don't see him getting anywhere near 94 in the near future even though he's 25.

Nani and Cambiasso for Hazard. I have cover covered. :)

Both Nani and Cambiasso are on the decline, Cambiasso got his -1 and I reckon Nani should also follow suit. So if you have covers, get Hazard. Should peak at 94 imo.

Should I give Piszczek + Gundogan (or Kuba?) for Sneijder?

Keep the duo' date=' Sneijder seems to be on the decline, Spurs seems to be interested in him though, might regain his form in Spurs, who knows.

Afternoon all, who has the most potential between Stephen El Shaawry and Abdriy Yarmelenko?

El Shaarawy without a doubt, one of the bright talent. Easily 92+ material.

Short answer - Badstuber

reasons:

Song - At Barcelona' date=' but he isnt playing, he will never reach 92.

Vermaelen - Starting CB for Arsenal and is quality when he is at his best but has been inconsistent. Arsenal also always end up 4th and havent put up a decent battle for the title for a couple of seasons. Has a chance to rise to 92 but my take a while.

Badstuber - Starting CB for one of the strongest teams in Europe, is going to win the Bundesliga this season and may also win the CL depending on Bayerns form in the upcoming months. He can definitely hit 92 sooner than the others and may even hit 92 in the upcoming Bundesliga review.[/quote']

I agree with your answer and explanation.

All' date=' currently mulling over a deal of 1 mill + Alexandre Lacazette for Andriy Yarmolenko, any opinions on the deal as to which player is better long term? The other manager seems decent enough so might be some room to manoeuvre...[/font']

I have seen a fair bit of Lacazette for Lyon and he is a top player.I have not seen much of Yarmolenko as I do not get to view many Dynamo Kyiv games where I am from.I have herd of Yarmolenko but have not seen him player.

Both managers are getting a good deal' date=' if you need a striker/wing then defo go for Hulk, if need a CM the Fellaini.

Im hoping both will move to bigger clubs in the future, and fulfill their potential, Personally I would go for Hulk :)[/color']

Hulk is well overrated, will end up in Brazil, i dont think any of the Top Euro Clubs will take a chance on him now