• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hulk for Fellaini?

Happy new year Sean!!

In answer to your question I would go for Fellaini' date=' proven himself in a better league and has top teams sniffing around him. Hulk for me sold out, choosing money over success, could have held out for a more prestigious side but chose not to. This has been to his detriment as he has become, in my opinion an overpaid liability, and his stock has greatly diminished. I don't see any of the top teams expressing an interest in Hulk any time soon.[/color']

Alba & A Sanchez for my Ribery

Short-mid term get Ribery' date=' he has been brilliant this season.

Mid-long term get the Barca duo.

However I personally would get the Barca duo, Alba could get a +2 these changes, great LB's are a rare breed on SM and Alba could be the best for years to come. Sanchez can fill in for Ribery.[/color']

Buy Jesus Navas for Turan and Koke

No keep turan and koke , both are setting for a rise

navas isn't doing well with his team this season , + he's not that player anymore

koke was one of the 23 candidates of the golden boy , personally i saw him playing several times, if he keep this up and improved a little bit he'll be a great midfielder ;)

turan is playing marvelous this season , and his team is second in la liga ahead of madrid ( :( ) , and rumors linked him to even bigger clubs in england next season

keep the atletico duo

Rigth hand side as they both can be in for a rise with Turan also being linked with Arsenal while i cannot see Navas moving away from Sevilla and will not rise ay further, him being homesick.

Edit: as AD ISUS already said.

Keep the Atletico duo mate' date=' it is no coincidence that as a team these two players along with Falcao have been have been integral to there success thus far this season.

Navas, well he is not the player he was or expected to be as a consequence, unless he has a change in form, for me will only drop from here on in where as Turan and Koke should/will rise and also have put themselves in the shop window for a move to a more prestigious side.[/color']

If none of them for the duo are starting for you, then I'll get Navas - which is the last buy-able attacking player that still had not been plucked from La Liga to EPL yet (Mata, Silva and Cazorla all gone). About time someone buying him off Sevilla IMO.

If yes, I'll keep the duo. Turan is brilliant player, should get +1 in next review.

Keep the duo. As mentioned by others' date=' Turan should be in for a +1 in the next review and Koke has been performing well this season. On the other hand, Navas might get a -1 in the next review considering the fact that Sevilla has not been impressive this season, sitting 14th in the La Liga table.

Alba & A Sanchez for my Ribery

Short term- Ribery

Long term- Alba and A.Sanchez

Ribery has a great chance of hitting 96 in the next review as B.Munich has been performing relatively well in the Bundesliga and the UCL while Alba should hit 91 or even 92 in the next review being the No. 1 left-back in Barcelona and Spain. A.Sanchez is alittle overrated imo, has no chance of rising but he's a solid 92 though.

Ribery for Kompany trade?

Keep Ribery. He has a higher chance to rise as compared to Kompany as B.Munich has been performing well on both the UCL and Bundesliga while Kompany has not been that impressive as compared to last season' date=' he'll probably stay at 93 atm, he'll take quite sometime to get 95 imo.

Hulk for Fellaini?

I'm edging towards Fellaini who should get his well deserved +1 in the next review while I don't think Hulk would rise any further playing in a weaker league.

who has the brighter future ' date=' skills to reach a very high ranking 90+

1.Nery,Loris

2.Digne,Lucas

3.Mavinga,Chris

4.Cavanda,luis

or are there any better young LBs ??[/quote']

Wrong thread...

sorry but the title of the thread is '' Help with deals ''

i want to know which player i should make a deal with his manager

is that wrong ?? if so why ?? and tell me what thread i should ask in

who has the brighter future ' date=' skills to reach a very high ranking 90+

1.Nery,Loris

2.Digne,Lucas

3.Mavinga,Chris

4.Cavanda,luis

or are there any better young LBs ??[/quote']

sorry but the title of the thread is '' Help with deals ''

i want to know which player i should make a deal with his manager

is that wrong ?? if so why ?? and tell me what thread i should ask in

What specific deal are you asking about here?

You're simply asking about player potential and for others to work for you in finding a decent LB