• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Podolski + Isco for Cavani

or

Podolski + Eriksen for Cavani

I'm edging towards Podolski + Eriksen for Cavani. Isco is a beast and should hit 89 in the next review' date=' if he manages to move to a larger club during the transfer window, he'll eclipse Eriksen in no time.

Lamela and luiz Danilo or santos Ramires?

thanks

Ramires, should hit 92 easily in the next review.

Been offered Taison and Cristaldo from Metalist for my Sven Bender' date=' should I accept? I heard Taison has been linked to a big club (cant remember who, Chelsea?) dont know much about either of them though but I've heard that Bender isnt performing or playing for Dortmund recently?[/quote']

Keep Bender. He's still better than the duo.

Would you sell Gotze for 5 million and Wilshere and Ox?

Keep Gotze although Wilshere and Oxlade Chamberlain are talented' date=' they'll get nowhere near Gotze's rating in the near future.

I'd take Verratti + Rabiot for my Wilshere ?

Keep Wilshere.

Would you sell Nasri for 17 million plus Chicharito?

Would you sell Aguero for 20 million plus Sneijder?

No for both deals. I don't think Chicharito would get his 91 in the next review as he's not getting much gametime in Man Utd until recently when Rooney became injured while Nasri's a solid 93 as he's playing for Man City even though I think he's alittle overrated.

Aguero is easily the better player than Sneijder who was frozen out of the Internazionale regarding a contract dispute and has got a -1 in the last review. Could seek a move to Spurs during the transfer window though while Aguero is younger and has a better chance of rising in the future. Should peak at 95-96 imo.

Sorry for the hassle guys :P

Would you sell Nasri for 25 million plus Cuenca and J.Dos.Santos?

No doubt Cuenca is a great youth with potential but honestly J.Dos.Santos ruins the whole deal. Keep Nasri in this case.

Is 30 million plus Alaba and Shaqiri a good deal for my Ibra?

No, keep Ibrahimovic. Top Scorer of Ligue 1 and has a great chance of hitting 97. No doubt that both Alaba and Shaqiri are talented but that's too little for him imo.

I have a new Bayern. Made some good deals, players I've already bought in are M'vila, Alba, Cavani, Falcao, Damiao, Isco, Dede & A. Sanchez.

Now what deals to strike with these two players. Can be two for one trade or a similar rated player with money/player exchange.

Lahm 94

Schweinstiger 94.

Also would you try get any deals for a combination of these players. Alaba 88, Mandzukic 89, Shaqiri 89, Boateng 90. I know that most of these will rise before trying to make any deals.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have a new Bayern. Made some good deals' date=' players I've already bought in are M'vila, Alba, Cavani, Falcao, Damiao, Isco, Dede & A. Sanchez.

Now what deals to strike with these two players. Can be two for one trade or a similar rated player with money/player exchange.

Lahm 94

Schweinstiger 94.

Also would you try get any deals for a combination of these players. Alaba 88, Mandzukic 89, Shaqiri 89, Boateng 90. I know that most of these will rise before trying to make any deals.[/quote']

Try to swap Lahm for Hummels

Try to swap Schweiny for Busquets

However, I wouldn't sell these players. I would sell only Boateng...

I have a new Bayern. Made some good deals' date=' players I've already bought in are M'vila, Alba, Cavani, Falcao, Damiao, Isco, Dede & A. Sanchez.

Lahm 94

Schweinstiger 94.

Also would you try get any deals for a combination of these players. Alaba 88, Mandzukic 89, Shaqiri 89, Boateng 90. I know that most of these will rise before trying to make any deals.[/quote']

I wouldnt even try to get rid of those two players, as for the others, Id keep Alaba at all costs as I think he will be a top LB down the line. The others you can try and let go of to get a good deal for another player. Id probably use Mandzukic and Boateng if anything.

Should I sell Gotze for Valencia + Kagawa + Cleverley? I think it is a GREAT offer' date=' but want to listen your opinions :P.[/quote']

Its definitely a great offer that you should take. A lot of people would take Gotze because they like youth players but this is a fantastic offer that shouldnt be rejected.

Should I sell Gotze for Valencia + Kagawa + Cleverley? I think it is a GREAT offer' date=' but want to listen your opinions :P.[/quote']

Would be reluctant to give away Gotze but every one of the United players are quality so take the deal. Cleverley has really stepped up this season. Although, if none of the United players are gonna make your starting XI and if you're loaded with 89-91 players i'd stick with Gotze.

Would be reluctant to give away Gotze but every one of the United players are quality so take the deal. Cleverley has really stepped up this season. Although' date=' if none of the United players are gonna make your starting XI and if you're loaded with 89-91 players i'd stick with Gotze.[/quote']

Actually I'm the Borussia manager, so Valencia and Kagawa would be my first choices for their positions...

Swap my Diego for Adebayor is a good trade?

I have Aguero' date=' Gomez, Neymar in the forward position

In the midfield i have Silva, Moutinho, Ramires n Diego

Nope, Diego is twice the player Adebayor is

:)

YIP looks quite good for you

:P