• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Sell Reus for Smalling' date=' Doumbia and Ba?[/quote']

Keep Rues, has a great chance of hitting 91 in the next review while I don't see any of them getting anywhere Rues's rating.

Borja Valero or Markel Susaeta?

I've got Borja.

Keep Borja Valero.

belhanda for lewandowski ?

Lewandowski' date=' great chance of hitting 91 in the next review and should easily peak higher than Belhanda if he manages to move to Juventus or Man Utd during the transfer window.

Pereira Maicon or Pablo Armero?

Pereira Maicon.

Sanchez + Abidal for Gotze or Sanchez for Reus.

Sanchez + Abidal for Gotze. Abidal has a great chance of dropping to 90 in the next review while Sanchez is alittle overrated imo' date=' but should be able to keep his 92 rating while Gotze is no doubt a talent and could easily be 93+ material.

Should i buy Vedad Ibisevic ?

He will rise next review ?

Get him if cash is not an issue for you, deserves to get a +1 in the next review. Top Scorer for Stuttgart with 10 goals in 15 games. Stuttgart has a great chance of securing a spot in next season Europa League, currently sitting 9th in table and is just behind on goal difference away from Schalke, whose holding on to the last Europa League spot.

Kolarov or Cissokho?

Kolarov.

Should I sell Gotze for Valencia + Kagawa + Cleverley? I think it is a GREAT offer' date=' but want to listen your opinions :P.[/quote']

Get the Man Utd trio even though Gotze is a great youth with tons of potential, this deal is pure awesomeness. Getting 3 players for 1.

I have been offered halilovic and gomez for my neymar do I accept it????

What will neymar limit at and when?

Also what will halilovic get to???

Halilovic is a hot prospect

personally i don't like gomez

neymar has no limits , can have a chance of winning the golden ball in the future

In conc : if u are not in a need for a top striker, keep neymar ,but try buying halilovic in some way or another

Halilovic is a hot prospect

personally i don't like gomez

neymar has no limits ' date=' can have a chance of winning the golden ball in the future

In conc : if u are not in a need for a top striker, keep neymar ,but try buying halilovic in some way or another[/quote']

Neymar has limits and he has no chance to win Golden ball in future simply because some guys called Isco or Gotze are there.You don't like Gomez because you actually know nothing about German football.

Neymar has limits and he has no chance to win Golden ball in future simply because some guys called Isco or Gotze are there.You don't like Gomez because you actually know nothing about German football.

So in your opinion I should accept it as I have got isco and gotze already. I do not have any other real good forward though

It's my opinion

if disliking a player makes me know nothing about the league he's playing in , then lucky me i don't know anything about any league in the world :D :D :D

list of dislikes : gomez , robben , balotelli , pazzini , cassano , Ibra , dani alves , busquets , even real madrid players , essien , carvalho ,arbeloa ,albiol ....etc I dislike many other players :P :P :P

and btw why are u so aggressive ?

O

It is alen halilovic and Mario Gomez for those who asked.

So what will each player most likely limit at in this deal

Then do the deal definitely. Gomez is far better than Neymar. Neymar needs a move to a bigger club besides he is just an overrated "Brazilian wonderkid" IMO. Halilovic is very good too and he has more minutes in the CL than Neymar :P. I would have done the deal even if Halilovic was not a part. The addition of Halilovic makes it a no-brainer for me.

It's my opinion

if disliking a player makes me know nothing about the league he's playing in ' date=' then lucky me i don't know anything about any league in the world :D :D :D

list of dislikes : gomez , robben , balotelli , pazzini , cassano , Ibra , dani alves , busquets , even real madrid players , essien , carvalho ,arbeloa ,albiol ....etc I dislike many other players :P :P :P

and btw why are u so aggressive ?[/quote']

If there was a moron of the year, he would win, hes a complete muppet.

On topic: My Asamoah for Toni Kroos?

I haven't played for a while so what is with the new positions :eek:

and is there any new talent i must sign :)

Alen Halilovic, Viktor Fischer, Bangna Bruma, Leon Goretzka, Luke Shaw, Timo Horn.

Casteels, Ronnow, Doria, Ben Nugent, Schar, Ginter, Rabiot, Bouy, eisfeld, Torres Oliver, Lucas Piazon, Marquinhos, Imoh Ezekiel.

I guess most of them would be already taken though.

Alen Halilovic' date=' Viktor Fischer, Bangna Bruma, Leon Goretzka, Luke Shaw, Timo Horn.

Casteels, Ronnow, Doria, Ben Nugent, Schar, Ginter, Rabiot, Bouy, eisfeld, Torres Oliver, Lucas Piazon, Marquinhos, Imoh Ezekiel.

I guess most of them would be already taken though.[/quote']

I'd add Taxiarchis Fountas.

It's my opinion

and btw why are u so aggressive ?

Looks like someone's new to the forums.

Welcome' date=' you'll soon figure out that MUTD wasn't aggressive at all.

So in your opinion I should accept it as I have got isco and gotze already. I do not have any other real good forward though

Just because you have Isco and Gotze doesn't mean you don't need Neymar :P

But Gomez I must say is a class striker. He hasn't had many games this season but he has shown he is still amazing. And he'll be a boost to your XI.

I would accept the deal but I am a tad biased against Neymar. If possible, try to negotiate for more.

On topic: My Asamoah for Toni Kroos?

Kroos.