Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Mmm' date=' I guess so. But by that logic he should've figured out MUTD. :/

Anyway, Miyaichi + Leali or Shelvey?[/quote']

It's because he was previously banned and is denying his previous stint on the forum.

Not a fan of Shelvey, not seen anything of Leali to form an opinion on him. Sorry, can't help with the deal.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Blaszczykowski by miles lol.Michu is good but Kuba is twice of a player' date='playing in 10x better team.Some advices from this forum are absolutely joke.[/quote']

Lol so are you sometimes mate, but you do have a point here and I'd pick Kuba too ;)

Is Kuba worth 20+ mill?

Depends on how much money is worth in your league mate.

Blaszczykowski by miles lol.Michu is good but Kuba is twice of a player' date='playing in 10x better team.Some advices from this forum are absolutely joke.[/quote']
Is Kuba worth 20+ mill?
I do not understand what relevance has this...

What I mean is... if Kuba 2x what Michu is' date=' and Michu is valued at 20+ mill now, then surely Kuba would be worth more?

Lol so are you sometimes mate, but you do have a point here and I'd pick Kuba too ;)

Depends on how much money is worth in your league mate.

That wasn't a deals question mate :)

What I mean is... if Kuba 2x what Michu is' date=' and Michu is valued at 20+ mill now, then surely Kuba would be worth more?

That wasn't a deals question mate :)[/quote']

Michu is valued at 20M by who?By Swansea?So if I have Heskey and I ask for 40M that means he's valued at 40M?If Dortmund sold KAgawa for 13M that means that is his real value?

michu or blaszczykowski?

Id go for Kuba, he is at the better team, has won two Bundesliga cups and also plays in the CL so he will get 90, probably 91 by the time Michu gets 90. We will see if Michu can be consistent in the EPL for seasons. He is a good player but you have to keep it up.

Michu is valued at 20M by who?By Swansea?So if I have Heskey and I ask for 40M that means he's valued at 40M?If Dortmund sold KAgawa for 13M that means that is his real value?

Can Kuba score 13 goals in EPL in his first season(which is only halfway).

I don't think so. Michu by the way has been so impressive that he been called up by Spanish NT.

Can Kuba score 13 goals in EPL in his first season(which is only halfway).

I don't think so. Michu by the way has been so impressive that he been called up by Spanish NT.

No,because Kuba is a winger.He can score 5 and give about 6 assists in Bundesliga though.He can play in Bundseliga.

Michu can score goals in PL...Kuba can lead Borussia to UCL final.Happy?

Oh' date=' and Vucinic + Hart or Muller?

Tbh.... all 3 wouldn't start for me, but Muller would be a primary sub.[/quote']

Go for Muller then, Hart's not really any use if he's just a sub, at least Muller would probably play a bit and can be useful when dealing with injured starters.