lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hey lads on a serious note' date=' putting that muppet a side, does anyone think Mario Gomez will get a rise? or should go beyond 93? I'm thinking about buying him.Even if he stays at 93 I don't care but i'm curious to what use think?[/i']

Buy him because 93 is a good rating but there is no chance he'll rise which is a bit of a bummer because he should already be 94 but he wont rise cause he isnt playing like one now.

NASTASIĆ or

WANYAMA

I would take Nastasic :). Young and good Centrebacks are a valuable commodity on any team. Not to mention Nastasic should at least get a +2 or more. Manchester City is a bigger club then Celtic as well.

There was a time Gomez deserved 94?

Yes, He's actually been kind of a frustration in ratings for alot of SM forumers. :P

Is Vaclav Pilar of Wolfsburg worth keeping' date=' he really impressed me at the Euro's but with him being out with injury and Wolfsburg not doing well I'm wondering If I should get a bit of cash for him.[/quote']

I'd keep him right now. Outstanding talent!

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Is Vaclav Pilar of Wolfsburg worth keeping' date=' he really impressed me at the Euro's but with him being out with injury and Wolfsburg not doing well I'm wondering If I should get a bit of cash for him.[/quote']

Keep him, he can become a good player ;)

Wonderful talent - if you don't need the money i'd keep hold of him.

If Wolfsburg continue to struggle I can see someone snapping him up for an absolute bargain.

I have Panagiotis Tachtsdis (86) and have been offered a swap for Wilfried Bony (86) Who has the better potential, who is the better player? It doesn't matter about positions. And what is the highest rating these guys can get in your opinion?

Thanks !

TACHTSIDIS' date=' Panagiotis or BONY, Wilfried :confused:[/quote']
I have Panagiotis Tachtsdis (86) and have been offered a swap for Wilfried Bony (86) Who has the better potential' date=' who is the better player? It doesn't matter about positions. And what is the highest rating these guys can get in your opinion?

Thanks ![/quote']

If you two are going rely on peoples opinions I doubt you will get this done.:P

I prefer Bony though.

I have Panagiotis Tachtsdis (86) and have been offered a swap for Wilfried Bony (86) Who has the better potential' date=' who is the better player? It doesn't matter about positions. And what is the highest rating these guys can get in your opinion?

Thanks ![/quote']

Bony for me, he is doing very well for Vitesse this season.

Dani Alves straight swap for Ozil.

Get Ozil' date=' Dani Alves has been rather injury-prone these day and has been replaced by Martin Montoya in the right-back slot for Barcelona, could drop to 94 in the next review.

I've decide to buy Weindenfeller for 4.4M but now Im not quite sure if it was a good offer

That's a great deal for you getting him for 4.4m, one of the best goalkeepers in the Bundesliga and has a high chance of hitting 91 in the next review.

NASTASIĆ or

WANYAMA

Nastasic' date=' should hit 86 or even 87 in the next review and could easily eclipse Wanyama's rating in several reviews.

In a Gold Championship, is it worth swapping my Subotic for his Vidal? Also will Vidal keep his D(RLC) positions?

Get Vidal even though Subotic has a chance of hitting 92 in the next review, Vidal is more versatile and could play across the defence.

None of them would be a starter for my team, unless Kuba rises to 91 which will rather not happen, so i'm looking only to buy one of them, not to increase my wage bill.

I'm edging towards Thiago and Blaszczyowski.

which is better.....pedro of barcelona for a.ayew of marseille & j.pastore. its a swap deal? help appreciated

Pedro by miles.

Would you let Marc-andré TER STEGEN + Mateo KOVAČIĆ go for Thibaut COURTOIS?

Keep the duo.

Isco' date=' Giroud, Gustavo, Huntelaar, Coentrao [b'](A)[/b]

Neymar, Munoz (B)

Which one A or B?

Option A without a doubt.

Appreciating they all play in different positions but who would you have/who has the best future (highest rating potential)?

Alex Song / Glenn Johnson / Leandro Damiao

Damiao' date=' should move to a larger club in Europe soon as is def 92+ material while I don't see Alex Song and Glenn Johnson rising in the near future as Alex Song doesn't get much gametime in Barcelona and Glenn Johnson is not performing well enough to get his 92.

Oh, and Vucinic + Hart or Muller?

Tbh.... all 3 wouldn't start for me, but Muller would be a primary sub.

Get Muller.

michu or blaszczykowski?

Michu' date=' should get at least a +2 in the next review and I reckon he'll soon move to a bigger club.

Anyway, Miyaichi + Leali or Shelvey?

Miyaichi and Leali.

If there was a moron of the year' date=' he would win, hes a complete muppet.

On topic: My Asamoah for Toni Kroos?[/quote']

Toni Kroos without a doubt, could hit 92 easily in the next review, he's also in a better club and NT.

Thanks ![/quote']

Who offered you the deal, was it harmanw84?? :D:p:D

Bony is the better player and will rise higher in the future.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thanks ![/quote']

Bony is better :)

Dani Alves straight swap for Ozil.

Ozil by miles ;)

HAMSIK or M'VILA?

Hamsik edges this one. He has been playing very well this season' date=' while signing M'vila will be a big gamble, as he has atitude problem and players for a weak Rennes team. He may surpass Hamsik one day if he joins a big club and improves his attitude, but him being linked with QPR, i think it is safer to go with [b']Hamsik[/b].:)