lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

PLEASE HELP

Okay in a very competitive GW.

I have Panagotis Tachtidis (Excuse the spelling)

A club have offered Mohamed Diame (87) in a straight swap with an option to buy Roy Beerens (87) for 7.5m?

Should I do that deal? Or.. Accept 1m + Andre Carrillo (86)

Or..

Buy either Albiol 90' date=' Rolando 90, Chantome 89 with Tachtsidis included and cash to buy for CV..

HELP!![/quote']

Out of these deals, i think you should go for Albiol. Yes, i know that he doesn't play in Real and yes i know there is a chance to drop to 89 at some point. But even in this case (which is 50%-50% IMO), he is still a very good defender, 90+ quality who could be easily no.1 choice in any other team in Spain, other than Real Madrid and Barcelona. If he eventually leaves Real Madrid for other club (like Valencia, Atletico Madrid, Sevilla etc), he will easily be 90 again.

Plus (a big plus), he is still member of Spain NT.

About the others, Rolando will 99% drop next changes, as he doesn't play at all in Porto, actually in most games he is not even on the bench.

And the rest of them, i highly doubt if they will ever reach 90 in their careers (including Tachtsidis).

Hello ppl' date='

If you can choose, what would be your choice: Antoine Griezmann or Ricky van Wolfswinkel long run.

Cheers[/quote']

I like Ricky. Griezmann isn't very good imo. Ricky is one of the shining lights at the moment for Sporting.

I have a long one:)).so i have for for AM/Wing:Reus/Gotze/Hazard/Mata/Di Maria/Ribery/Kroos.

and the posibility to swap one(or more)of my players for:Sanchez/Neymar/L.Moura/Robben

who to sell for what player?

I have the possibility to buy Neuer for cash.

With the same money i can also buy Adriano Correira and James Rodriguez.

I assume i can buy Neuer, and then sell Akinfeev (my current keeper) and Ranocchia (only a sub) to buy the other two (Adriano and James). However it's possible they'll be snatched up before i get the money for them. Also only Adriano will be a starter in my team, i currently have Baines in that position.

So who should i snatch first, and who to risk ?

Help here will be appreciated !

I have the possibility to buy Neuer for cash.

With the same money i can also buy Adriano Correira and James Rodriguez.

I assume i can buy Neuer' date=' and then sell Akinfeev (my current keeper) and Ranocchia (only a sub) to buy the other two (Adriano and James). However it's possible they'll be snatched up before i get the money for them. Also only Adriano will be a starter in my team, i currently have Baines in that position.

So who should i snatch first, and who to risk ?

Help here will be appreciated ![/quote']

Can you bid for Neuer and James Rodriguez and offer Akinfeev to other managers same time. In that case you can get the cash for Rodriguez(I assume you have the cash for Neuer) just in time. There is no so much difference between Adriano and Baines ingame(90 and 91) so better get Rodriguez who has just bright future :)

Can you bid for Neuer and James Rodriguez and offer Akinfeev to other managers same time. In that case you can get the cash for Rodriguez(I assume you have the cash for Neuer) just in time. There is no so much difference between Adriano and Baines ingame(90 and 91) so better get Rodriguez who has just bright future :)

Can't. Akinfeev will not sell to a managed club, need to wait for an unmanaged club to make an offer, probably CSKA will. Also it's not possible to sell Akinfeev before i get Neuer as i only have 2 keepers in my team, the minimum the game allows.

Can't. Akinfeev will not sell to a managed club' date=' need to wait for an unmanaged club to make an offer, probably CSKA will. Also it's not possible to sell Akinfeev before i get Neuer as i only have 2 keepers in my team, the minimum the game allows.[/quote']

Isn't there any manager with worse GK than Akinfeev? Or it's low populate GW? I would go for Neuer, he's just world class GK and you need just 1 :) If u can place bid for Rodriguez after him :)

Isn't there any manager with worse GK than Akinfeev? Or it's low populate GW? I would go for Neuer' date=' he's just world class GK and you need just 1 :) If u can place bid for Rodriguez after him :)[/quote']

No mate, all teams must have at least 2 keepers. Trust me, i'm new to the forum but not to the game. I'm playing this game since it had a schedule for rating changes.

The GW is indeed old and low populated, and i'm really not that interested in Rodriguez, not that i don't rate him high enough, but i don't intend to remain playing this game until he reaches a good enough rating. Just want my 3 trophies for this season and i'm out.

Thanks for your help !

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I've been offered a good offer of 32 M for Hulk. Should I sell him?

In my GW money is very important but all best players are taken. Sometimes however some team gets unmanaged so with the money I could buy one or two of them.

at the moment in the same role of Hulk I have Reus, De Bruyne, El Shaarawy, Cazorla, Pierre Aubameyang and Giovinco.

so what to do with Hulk? sell or not? thank you

I have a long one:)).so i have for for AM/Wing:Reus/Gotze/Hazard/Mata/Di Maria/Ribery/Kroos.

and the posibility to swap one(or more)of my players for:Sanchez/Neymar/L.Moura/Robben

none of them. If you have Reus, Gotze, Hazard , Di Maria , Ribery and Kroos, there's no need for the others unless you're in need of a forward. In which case, I still wouldn't swap any of those for Sanchez or Neymar. Find a defender to swap!!!

Only neymar and moura worth u getting. And only let go off one. Prob only possibility is ribery. Others are all gonna rise soon. Gotze maybe not.

Been offered £14 million + afellay for my hulk' date=' worth the swap? Do you see afellay being better than hulk?[/quote']

Not worth it, Hulk's easily better RL and hopefully he realizes he's stuck in Russia someday. In SM terms Afellay and Hulk are currently even imo, don't think both of 'em will get more than 91 anytime soon.

Not worth it' date=' Hulk's easily better RL and hopefully he realizes he's stuck in Russia someday. In SM terms Afellay and Hulk are currently even imo, don't think both of 'em will get more than 91 anytime soon.[/quote']

Cheers Brood. I've seen Hulk saying that he wants to quit Zenit already but i don't see anyone wanting to stump up the huge price Zenit would obviously want for him.

Been offered £14 million + afellay for my hulk' date=' worth the swap? Do you see afellay being better than hulk?[/quote']

Keep Hulk, he's still easily the better player even though he's stuck at 91, being in a weaker league. I don't see either of them getting a rise from their respective rating, hence Hulk is still a safer option.

Rues' date=' Gotze, Hazard, Mata, Di Maria, Ribery and Kroos are by far better than the options available such as Sanchez, Neymar, L.Moura and Robben. Try swapping them for other positions.

Hello ppl,

If you can choose, what would be your choice: Antoine Griezmann or Ricky van Wolfswinkel long run.

Cheers

Van Wolfswinkel.

I have a LB conundrum.

Jeremy Mathieu' date=' Ally Cissokho or Christian Fuchs

Can anyone offer any advice?

I'm thinking Cissokho as he is worth more to my club. But is any one of these players much better?

Or is there a better option out there at similar or lower value?[/quote']

I'm edging towards Christian Fuchs.

Kagawa just oozes with class' date=' his backheels are just outrageous :P

I kinda asked this before but slightly changed the question:

I sold Muller (when everyone was giving him stick, saying he'll drop blah blah) for Neymar + J. Rodriguez

Now I kinda want him back (:o), and thinking of paying Hart + Vucinic

So the question is: Neymar + Rodriguez or Hart + Vucinic?[/quote']

I'll probably go for Hart + Vucini if you have a better goalkeeper. Both Neymar and Rodriguez and talented prospects while I don't see Vucini rising in the near future. IMO, he has peaked at 92.

will alan dzagoev get 90 next review' date='and do u think he,ll move?[/quote']

I don't think he'll get 90 in the next review. Should move to a bigger club soon. Linked with clubs like Roma.

Barnetta or Cassano?

Cassano.

Lewandowski ' date=' belhanda or chicharito ?????

alba or lars bender , position doesn't matter[/quote']

Lewandowski and Alba.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Kagawa is a good player but nothing special' date=' probably his peak is 91.[/quote']

Not sure if srs. Nothing special and close to peaking?

He was tremendous as Dortmund won the Bundesliga. He's still young and hasn't had the flashiest start to his career in England but tbf, he was sidelined for a while. He's just getting back. Even then he showed some of his class in United colours. Give him some time to adapt to English football, his class won't disappear.

Still not sure what about him has made you form this opinion. Is it based on him in United colours or did you watch any of Shinji last season for Dortmund?

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Not sure if srs. Nothing special and close to peaking?

He was tremendous as Dortmund won the Bundesliga. He's still young and hasn't had the flashiest start to his career in England but tbf' date=' he was sidelined for a while. He's just getting back. Even then he showed some of his class in United colours. Give him some time to adapt to English football, his class won't disappear.

Still not sure what about him has made you form this opinion. Is it based on him in United colours or did you watch any of Shinji last season for Dortmund?[/quote']

Is just my opinion :)

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hulk easily :)

I've been offered a good offer of 32 M for Hulk. Should I sell him?

In my GW money is very important but all best players are taken. Sometimes however some team gets unmanaged so with the money I could buy one or two of them.

at the moment in the same role of Hulk I have Reus' date=' De Bruyne, El Shaarawy, Cazorla, Pierre Aubameyang and Giovinco.

so what to do with Hulk? sell or not? thank you[/quote']

If you think that you could buy someone better than Hulk in the future, sell him :)