lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

David Luiz or Jerome Boateng?

Both not as solid as they should be for defenders but I would go for Luiz, provided he keeps playing in Chelsea's midfield where he has been good in the past few games.

David Luiz or Jerome Boateng?

Might goes against the odd here. If Luiz play constantly he will get +1, even how bad he actually is due to SM looking for minutes and some other stats (goals assists) than the actual player ability and also recently won Champions League.

And if he played some more DM/CM position, he even get positional changed in the next review.

David Luiz for me.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Azpicueta or Walker???

Luuk De Jong or Van Wolfswinkel???

Azpilcueta has a very wicked cross on his right boot. Kyle Walker can't ever get the ball over the first man = Azpilcueta wins.

Luuk De Jong will come good. Steve Mcclaren has done a fine job with him. Wolfswinkel is nowhere to be found sometimes in a poor, pathetic team. Should have joined Liverpool when he had the chance = Luuk De Jong wins.

Azpicueta or Walker???

Luuk De Jong or Van Wolfswinkel???

Walker and De Jong.

De Jong is miles better than v Wolfswinkel, might be struggling at Gladbach right now but I remember his first full season at Twente not being anywhere near impressive and boy did I have to change my opinion after his 2nd, pure magic at times. Just bad luck that ridiculous machine they call Bas Dost was having his big breakout too or he would've grabbed the golden boot.

Would you swap Busquets for Aguero? my other strikers are Cavani, Pedro and Reus. Got pirlo for DM and my other CB are Hummels, Barzagli and vidal who can play Cb also. i usually play 3-5-2 so i have valencia, pisczek, Alba who could play at the back and varane. What do you think i should do?

Would you swap Busquets for Aguero? my other strikers are Cavani' date=' Pedro and Reus. Got pirlo for DM and my other CB are Hummels, Barzagli and vidal who can play Cb also. i usually play 3-5-2 so i have valencia, pisczek, Alba who could play at the back and varane. What do you think i should do?[/quote']

I would go for Busquets then, you have a lot of good strikers.