lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Kevin Vooland just rose to 86 and i can sell him for 6.2m.

I don't know what to do, i want to sell him cause i need money but maybe is something special, i don't know.

My other strikers are Kiessling, Walcott, Bojan, Guidetti and Deulofeu.

Should i sell him ?

Thanks.

I have too many central midfielders and I'm starting to have problems with concerns, who should I get rid of from the below?

Victor Wanyama 87

Pedro Obiang 86

Marco Verratti 87

Lucas Fernando 87

Perez Michu 87

Also, with the money I raise from this sale I'd like to get a winger between 85-88 who will rise - any ideas? Please bare in mind I am in a competitive gameworld so most of the big names will be taken.

Thanks!

I have too many central midfielders and I'm starting to have problems with concerns' date=' who should I get rid of from the below?

Victor Wanyama 87

Pedro Obiang 86

Marco Verratti 87

Lucas Fernando 87

Perez Michu 87

Also, with the money I raise from this sale I'd like to get a winger between 85-88 who will rise - any ideas? Please bare in mind I am in a competitive gameworld so most of the big names will be taken.

Thanks![/quote']

Keep Verratti at all costs mate, I would sell michu after he rises and maybe Wanyama

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gold Championship' date=' original Real Madrid.

Di Maria + Coentrao = Iniesta

I would accept, what do you think? Long term, but Iniesta is Iniesta...[/quote']

Great deal. Di Maria will peak around 94 but Coentrao wont go higher than 91 (or 92 at best IMO). Iniesta may even get 98 at some point too.

Great deal. Di Maria will peak around 94 but Coentrao wont go higher than 91 (or 92 at best IMO). Iniesta may even get 98 at some point too.

I disagree' date=' Di Maria is 94/95 potential, and Coentrao is 93 potential maybe even 94[/color']

I disagree' date=' Di Maria is 94/95 potential, and Coentrao is 93 potential maybe even 94[/color']

Well, we agree on Di Maria, thats why I said around 94 :P I dont wont to be overly optimistic.

On the other hand, I think Coentrao is pretty limited. He hasnt managed to cement a starting spot as he hasnt set the world alight and when Marcelo returns from injury, he will easily walk back into Madrid's XI. Only a move to another big team would help him rise.

And even a 94 + 93 for Iniesta is a good deal anyway :P

Keep Verratti at all costs mate' date=' I would sell michu after he rises and maybe Wanyama[/color']

Thanks, I'll wait until the premier league review happens. Fingers crossed for a +2 for Michu.

Coentrao will definately need a move for that though.

Ye of course

:P

Well' date=' we agree on Di Maria, thats why I said around 94 :P I dont wont to be overly optimistic.

On the other hand, I think Coentrao is pretty limited. He hasnt managed to cement a starting spot as he hasnt set the world alight and when Marcelo returns from injury, he will easily walk back into Madrid's XI.[/quote']

Yeah it was a terrible move to Real IMO, he has to contest with the worlds best LB arguably.

But that being said he is immensely talented, amazing going forward and one of the best defensive LB as well. A move to City or Chelsea would be Ideal

DiMaria 94/95? you serious? Coentrao 93? none of that will happen.

LOL mate' date=' Di Maria is Real's best wing by miles, and Coentrao is 2nd or 3rd bets LB in the world. They can easily get the predicted rises

:P[/color']

My Kevin Vooland just rose to 86 and i can sell him for 6.2m.

I don't know what to do' date=' i want to sell him cause i need money but maybe is something special, i don't know.

My other strikers are Kiessling, Walcott, Bojan, Guidetti and Deulofeu.

Should i sell him ?

Thanks.[/quote']

Anyone ???

My Pique for De Rossi + Lamela?

I would hold on to Pique. De Rossi will be closer to dropping than rising from now onwards and even though Lamela is great and will rise further, it would take more for me to part with the best CB on SM :)

LOL mate' date=' Di Maria is Real's best wing by miles, and Coentrao is 2nd or 3rd bets LB in the world. They can easily get the predicted rises

:P[/color']

Coentrao may have been with a future for 2nd or 3rd LB in the world but atm he's not even best LB in his own club :) If Marcelo wasn't injured Coentrao would play only in Cup games. I seriously doubt that he will even get another +1, at least IMO. With only 6 games played in Primera and with getting back Marcelo there is no big chances for him to rose :)

My Pique for De Rossi + Lamela?

Pique 101%

Anyone ???

I got him in several GC and I'm planing to put him for sale and If there is better option to get with money from him will not think twice :)

Andre Wisdom is cheap and you should grab him.

Jackson Martinez has been great in front of goal. Probably going to hit 88' date=' maybe more. Has some pretty neat goals imo.

I would go for Van Rhijn too. He is predicted to get a +4. But if you buy him, you'll lose out the chance to land the better picks in the list.

Guidetti, Cleverley and Ince are good talents but I'd probably pick Martinez over them.

Just take Wisdom and Martinez since you can't afford more.[/quote']

Iturbe' date=' Martinez, Van Rhijn

:eek:, Wisdom. Any of those are sufficient IMO Van Rhijn is you best option :)[/font']

Thanks to both, repped or gotta spread.