lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Asamoah+6.5=Lamela..

Cash is very important to me

I know lamela is a great prospect but if asamoah will get a +1 next time which will be after a while,I want to do this deal...

Suggestions??

Asamoah+6.5=Lamela..

I know lamela is a great prospect but if asamoah will get a +1 next time which will be after a while' date='I want to do this deal...

Suggestions??[/quote']

Asamoah just got a +1 and I like him as a player. Plays for a better club and I would do the deal.

Asamoah+6.5=Lamela..

I know lamela is a great prospect but if asamoah will get a +1 next time which will be after a while' date='I want to do this deal...

Suggestions??[/quote']

Is this your love that you need to ask us for this?

s.bender+subotic for my falcao..is it good??

The simple answer is no.

Gonzalo CASTRO or Miralem PJANIĆ?

Who's got the better chance to rise?

Pjanic for me' date=' Roma are a better team, youth on his side as well plus much more talent to be fulfilled.[/color']

Asamoah+6.5=Lamela..

Suggestions??[/quote']

Asamoah is your better option in SM terms due to the fact he is playing regularly for the best team in Serie A, although Lamela for me is the better player in real terms.

ask him if he can give Gotze & Reus.

You expect me to give this for Falcao?? I know most of you here are in love for young players,but that is simple craziness. No one in their right mind will ever do that.

Saying that, i ask him 2 choice between Sven Bender+Subotic or Pisczek+Bender, those 2 are not best offer in the world,but it's certainly decent and fair enough to get Falcao and more reasonable than giving Gotze+Reus

You expect me to give this for Falcao?? I know most of you here are in love for young players' date='but that is simple craziness. No one in their right mind will ever do that.

Saying that, i ask him 2 choice between Sven Bender+Subotic or Pisczek+Bender, those 2 are not best offer in the world,but it's certainly decent and fair enough to get Falcao and more reasonable than giving Gotze+Reus[/quote']

Gotze or Reus + one of the players you mention is fair, has to be some middle ground.

Obviously you and Ashish Dabral are stubborn as mules so you both should just give it up.

Asamoah+6.5=Lamela..

Suggestions??[/quote']

I'm edging towards Asamoah, who got his +1 in the last review, playing for a bigger club and should be playing UCL next season.

Gonzalo CASTRO or Miralem PJANIĆ?

Who's got the better chance to rise?

Pjanic' date=' he's in a better team and age is on his side.

s.bender+subotic for my falcao..is it good??

Keep Falcao without a doubt.

My Pique for De Rossi + Lamela?

Keep Pique' date=' one of the best defenders in the world.

Gold Championship, original Real Madrid.

Di Maria + Coentrao = Iniesta

I would accept, what do you think? Long term, but Iniesta is Iniesta...

Get Iniesta without a doubt, I don't see either of them rising atm.

Schweinstiger for Hamsik or Vidal + Cash?

Keep Schweinsteiger without a doubt.

Gotze> Isla + Neymar

I get the duo

If you are in need of a high rated forward with an abundance of potential then definitely do it. Isla can replace Gotze in your first team and despite the amount of haters on here regarding Neymar he is a brilliant talent. I would do the deal.

Gotze> Isla + Neymar

I get the duo

If Isla will be of no use to you, keep Gotze. Between Gotze and Neymar, I would rather have Gotze as he is proven in Europe and plays for a better NT. Plus he will be rated 1/2 higher than Neymar in the short run.

Isla is a solid player but I would only take the duo if he would be integral to my team.

Gotze> Isla + Neymar

I get the duo

Assuming Neymar is the future star as people make him out to be, I'd accept.

On the other hand, Gotze has already proven himself on the big stage. :/

Depends on what you make of Neymar.

Gotze> Isla + Neymar

I get the duo

I kind of agree with John, rawket and Jkerrs here. I'd rather have Gotze than Neymar but if Isla would be in your first team plans then it is a fair deal. Also it depends what you need. If your first team is avg 95 and you are loaded with stars in all positions then i'd just keep Gotze, but if you have loads of midfield backup but are in desperate need for a striker then take the deal.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

do well to take Benatia for Kucka and Granqvist?

I would mate' date=' to be honest the Genoa pair will struggle to maintain there ratings if they were to get relegated. Would be relying on moves to maintain there 88 rating.[/color']