Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Guest Football8

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

im guessing im right in accepting 45 mill for lucio yh ??

Only if you can buy a suitable replacement, otherwise get P/E.

Guest Football8

m8. every day he has a different offer for Lucio. It's best just to get rid of him so he can stop posting. :rolleyes:

Lool, I think he posts on every offer he has, so he mights while make his own thread. ;)

Guest Football8

Hi. Should i do Diego Capel for Mata?

Diego Capel 21 years 38 games 3 goals

Juan Manuel Mata 21 years 45 games 14 goals

I mean the stats speak 4 themselves? but how have the actually played?

I don't think Capel will rise this time around, Mata should be rising, so I'd go for it. But I can't safely say Capel weren't rise. ;)

I don't think Capel will rise this time around' date=' Mata should be rising, so I'd go for it. But I can't safely say Capel weren't rise. ;)[/quote']

Thx. Yeah. the worst case scenario is that they both go to 90. and even then Mata is a few months younger. And there's a slight chance mata can go to 91 isn't there?

These 2 players are at external clubs, Im man Utd

decent deals ?

Manchester United have made an offer to Valencia for Tortajada RAUL ALBIOL of £6,000,000 plus Jérémy TOULALAN

Manchester United have made an offer to Bayer Leverkusen for Gonzalo CASTRO of £600,000 plus Ricardo QUARESMA

And these are accepted deals i have had for players in managed clubs

Manchester United have made an offer to Coventry City for Serdar TASCI of £10,000,000 plus Gutiérrez JUANITO

Manchester United have made a counter offer to Arsenal for Lionel MESSI of £0 plus Douglas MAICON and Hernández XAVI

These 2 players are at external clubs' date=' Im man Utd

decent deals ?[/u']

Manchester United have made an offer to Valencia for Tortajada RAUL ALBIOL of £6,000,000 plus Jérémy TOULALAN

Manchester United have made an offer to Bayer Leverkusen for Gonzalo CASTRO of £600,000 plus Ricardo QUARESMA

Manchester United have made an offer to Coventry City for Serdar TASCI of £10,000,000 plus Gutiérrez JUANITO

Manchester United have made a counter offer to Arsenal for Lionel MESSI of £0 plus Douglas MAICON and Hernández XAVI

y don't u do a deal yourself?

These 2 players are at external clubs' date=' Im man Utd

decent deals ?[/u']

Do you have too ask about every transfer you do?

Bayern Munchen have made an offer to Manchester City for Souza ROBINHO of £0 plus Lukas PODOLSKI and Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER

The offer for Souza ROBINHO of Manchester City from Bayern Munchen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Im bayern, U say make been ur own mind up about deals, but ive been over this loads, but cnt make ma mind, up, ps its been accepted

Bayern Munchen have made an offer to Manchester City for Souza ROBINHO of £0 plus Lukas PODOLSKI and Bastian SCHWEINSTEIGER

The offer for Souza ROBINHO of Manchester City from Bayern Munchen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

Im bayern' date=' U say make been ur own mind up about deals, but ive been over this loads, but cnt make ma mind, up, ps its been accepted[/quote']

Just go away, no-one actually likes you on here, you just abuse everyones help and your are constantly posting on here!

I mean nearly 1000 posts in not even 2 months is ridiculous! :rolleyes:

If i was a mod id of banned u by now, some do so :D

Guest Football8

Im bayern' date=' U say make been ur own mind up about deals, but ive been over this loads, but cnt make ma mind, up, ps its been accepted[/quote']

It's a reasonable deal, Podolski weren't be playing for a top team next season, Schweinsteiger vs Robinho, I'd have to go with Robinho. Although Man City might not be in Europe next season, so it's a tough one. But just about go for it. ;)

Palermo have made an offer to Tokyo Verdy for Givanildo Vieira HULK of £0 plus Christian TRASCH and Niklas MOISANDER

Im not sure if Trasch or Moisander will go up again....:confused:

any help?

Them players offered are not good enough for Hulk. Trasch is a decent young defender and may rise again.. Moisander I'm not so sure about, but overall not a good enough deal for Hulk IMO.

Them players offered are not good enough for Hulk. Trasch is a decent young defender and may rise again.. Moisander I'm not so sure about' date=' but overall not a good enough deal for Hulk IMO.[/quote']

Surely he's getting rid of Trasch and Moisander and acquiring Hulk? That's the way I read it and I think I'd do that deal.

Them players offered are not good enough for Hulk. Trasch is a decent young defender and may rise again.. Moisander I'm not so sure about' date=' but overall not a good enough deal for Hulk IMO.[/quote']
Surely he's getting rid of Trasch and Moisander and acquiring Hulk? That's the way I read it and I think I'd do that deal.

Probably should have said this, but i am palermo...sorry:o

So you would do it? Thanks and repped

Palermo have made an offer to Tokyo Verdy for Givanildo Vieira HULK of £0 plus Christian TRASCH and Niklas MOISANDER

Im not sure if Trasch or Moisander will go up again....:confused:

any help?

yeah, i agree with your mind. I'll buy Hulk because he's regular for Porto and if he keep it, he may rise again next season. If Pocognoli move, Moisander may get more chance this season but i think you should buy Hulk