lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Would I be offering too much if I offer torres + lavezzi to get muller? other players in similar positions are valencia' date=' di maria, nani, gotze, falcao and cavani (I prefer playing with 1 man upfront with this team so both lavezzi and torres are unhappy as well)[/quote']

Get Muller without a doubt, great chance of hitting 94 in the next review and would def be ahead of the duo in years to come.

Falcao = Schurrle + Wollscheid? Gold setup.. and I already have kiessling.. but i would have a 89 cover for schurrle' date=' and plenty of cb to back up wollschied[/quote']

Get Falcao who could easily hit 94 in the next review since you already have got covers.

Would I be offering too much if I offer torres + lavezzi to get muller? other players in similar positions are valencia' date=' di maria, nani, gotze, falcao and cavani (I prefer playing with 1 man upfront with this team so both lavezzi and torres are unhappy as well)[/quote']

If thats the case then do it.Toress will drop or should drop next review his goal stats for Chelsea are just terible.

Good deal for Muller imo.

Falcao = Schurrle + Wollscheid? Gold setup.. and I already have kiessling.. but i would have a 89 cover for schurrle' date=' and plenty of cb to back up wollschied[/quote']

Get Falcao :)

get falcao...

yes get muller...

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Capoue or M'vila?? Capoue can raise to 91 for the end of season? And who is her potential for the future?? Thanks

I would go for M'Vila.

But if PSG win the league I do think Capoue can get 91.

my ozil for bale + 10 milions cash ??? tough one :confused:

It really isn't' date=' just keep Ozil ;) He's got a shot at 95 (not this season though I think) while Bale is imo 93 max if he ever gets that.

Capoue or M'vila?? Capoue can raise to 91 for the end of season? And who is her potential for the future?? Thanks

Pick the one who gets a move this month, if both don't then get M'Vila (coz he's rated higher).

Nope, I think a 92 + 92 = 93 is a bit unbalanced but both of them aren't on the good side of 92 while Muller is on his way up (don't know when he'll rise though), plus Muller is younger and playing for the better club.

Get Falcao, the way things are atm he must be getting 93 and maybe SM are crazy enough to give him 94 at the end of the season. Use Kiessling to get a new winger ;)

Keep Volland :D
Volland for me too

Immobile by a long shot for me' date=' he might be on his way to Inter or AC this month

:)[/color']

I prefer Immobile..
Imobile for me' date=' by far[/quote']

2 vs 3

Immobile it is , thanks everyone :)