lukelufc

Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Holtby or sahin' date='who should i go for?[/quote']

Sahin will be great at Dortmund and they have an option to make the move permanent for quite cheap so it is a big possibility. We'll have to see about Holtby and reassess after his move to Spurs in July. Sahin IMO.

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Would I be over paying if I swapped Ashley Cole for Jordi Alba? Cole isn't getting any younger and Alba is only 23 and a nailed on 92' date=' maybe 93? Thoughts?[/quote']

Alba, sure rise +2 :D

EDIT: LOL Pots number 1000 :D, all in the spanish forum :3

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Would I be over paying if I swapped Ashley Cole for Jordi Alba? Cole isn't getting any younger and Alba is only 23 and a nailed on 92' date=' maybe 93? Thoughts?[/quote']

Do it now. Alba will be world class. Only young and will/should get 92 in the upcoming reviews

Gabriel Torje or Barcellos Taison

I'd take Torje

My Destro + Bojan for James Rodriguez?

I think James is a 94+ potential and I don't like very much Destro and Bojan' date=' my other strikers are Balotelli, Osvaldo and Lavezzi.[/quote']

Take James Rodriguez. He quality and its only a matter of time till he moves to a top European team outside of Portugal, and his rating should rocket

I think James is a 94+ potential and I don't like very much Destro and Bojan' date=' my other strikers are Balotelli, Osvaldo and Lavezzi.[/quote']

I like Destro but Rodriguez is worth having over both.

Taison for me' date=' Torje's light has momentarily dimmed it seems.

Would I be over paying if I swapped Ashley Cole for Jordi Alba? Cole isn't getting any younger and Alba is only 23 and a nailed on 92, maybe 93? Thoughts?

Ashley Cole is still class, but due to age and the question marks on where he maybe next season hanging over his head I would have no qualms giving him for Alba.

Alba will hit 91/92, and due to his age become more valuable. LB for Barca and Spain is his to lose so he has the world at his feet. Future 94/95.

1.should i sell sow and get some cash at the end of the season to buy mario gomez if i get money how much will i get at the end of the season,.(mario gomez will replace dirk kuyt)

2.should i sell stoch or giroud or both and get a striker to replace both

3.victor ruiz in the next review

4.also cazorla will come from a unmanaged club tomorow so thats sow's replacement

cheers

1.should i sell sow and get some cash at the end of the season to buy mario gomez if i get money how much will i get at the end of the season' date='.(mario gomez will replace dirk kuyt and moussa sow)

cheers[/quote']

1. Yes

2. Nope, both seem to be great atm.

3. Not sure about the question, but he should stay 89 :)

borini for Van Ginkel' date=' I get the Dutchman...[/quote']

Nah keep Borini for a bit longer, im sure he just needs to settle in at Mersyside. For a 21 year old to move from Italy (doing well there as well) to heavy English City cant be easy

:)

1.should i sell sow and get some cash at the end of the season to buy mario gomez if i get money how much will i get at the end of the season' date='.(mario gomez will replace dirk kuyt)

4.also cazorla will come from a unmanaged club tomorow so thats sow's replacement

cheers[/quote']

anyone else

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Borini is a very good player, he's not class but he has an high ability to play offensive, a high speed and a lot of grit.

When he was in Rome he was called "Tazmania" :D

Van Ginkel is a different player, he's class and he's good even as playmaker.

Personally I prefere Borini, he has done very well with Roma and i believe he can do the same in PL.

Van Ginkel.

Go for Alba, would hit 92 in the next review and being the leftback of Spain and Barcelona, he's def 94+ material while on the other hand, Ashley Cole has peaked and is on the decline, but I don't see him dropping just yet, he'll be at 93 for quite sometime, linked to Man Utd and PSG.

Taison' date=' almost moved to Chelsea recently shows the talent in him but ended up going to Shakhtar though.

I think James is a 94+ potential and I don't like very much Destro and Bojan, my other strikers are Balotelli, Osvaldo and Lavezzi.

Get James Rodriguez without a doubt, would hit at least 91 when the Portuguese review is done and would def go further if he moves to a bigger club in Europe.

Gulp. Come again?

A new question: Victor Wanyama or Pereira Maicon of Porto

That has to be Pereira Maicon.

Cavani plus Mkhitaryan or Reus and Schurrle?

Thanks

Tough decision here' date=' but I'll go for Cavani and Mkhitaryan.

should i swap my nani with cazorla

I'll get Cazorla, both should be rated at 92 when the EPL review is done, playing more regularly and consistently as compared to Nani.

im going to buy schweini yaya toure and khedira but i need to sell people in the same position

who should i sell from here:

inler

hernanes

ramires

sahin

pastore

young

ribery

nani