Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I only have Lewnadowski at F© though and mostly play with 3 at the back

thinking longterm here with Rodriguez destined for a biger club

If you are struggling for depth up front I would be tempted to try and eke out a bit more.

Apparently this is though

9a144_a98225_pole-dancer_1-fat.jpg

That is just so wrong.......what makes things worse is I am getting aroused by it!!!! aaaarrrrgggghhhh.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ha ha you are like a bus.....never see them for ages then about 4 come at once! :D

However to answer your question I would keep/get the Dortmund duo.

I'm just not a fan of Grosskruets at all..............for some reason he bores me........even reading his name....will try to offload him somewhere else

Re: Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

you would wouldn't you :eek:

now answer my question

You will never know ;).

To be honest, I'm probably not the best to ask for this but I'll try. I'd keep Subo and Gross. Subo imo could very well be a 93 rated CB and He has a great partnership with Hummels. Additionally, Young CBs are a valuable commodity and Subotic is still fairly young. Gross should be safe but I don't think hell ever be cementing a first team place at BVB.

I do enjoy Schurrle immensly and I heard Wollscheild is a good player as well but Imo I'd still take Subo and Gross. Try to swap Gross for Wolly though.

right one last question..honestly :P

Schurrle + Wolscheid for Grosskruets + Subotic

Just my two cents:

Schurrle > Grosskreutz

Subotic > Wollscheid

However, I feel Wollscheid could peak somewhere close to Subotic whereas I dont feel that Grosskreutz will be able to go as high as Schurrle, especially if the latter moves to a bigger team as well.

So I would prefer the Bayer duo.

One more time my Darren Fletcher for Capoue. Is Capoue going to rise next changes? What will happen to Fletcher?

I prefer Capoue. He's younger, I believe he gonna make summer transfer to bigger club and gonna hit 91 :) While all Darren Fletcher can do is a drop, at least IMO.

One more time my Darren Fletcher for Capoue. Is Capoue going to rise next changes? What will happen to Fletcher?

There is too much uncertainty around Fletcher but anyways Capoue would be a much better option on SM. Could easily be 92+ with the right move.

Capoue may or may not rise next changes but he's a solid 90 nevertheless. Fletcher's future on the other hand is rather insecure and tbh I'd try to get rid of him asap.

Capoue for me.

I'll go for Capuoe' date=' if he manages to move to a bigger club in Europe, could easily eclipse Fletcher whose not playing regularly in Man Utd.

my Thiago Silva for Hazard?

The other manager also has Goetze and Di Maria, he made the intial offer.

Keep T.Silva, solid 94 but if you really need covers, I'll go for Gotze instead of Hazard.

papastathopolous SOKRATIS 89 + ARNAUTOVIC 88 = PISZCZEK 92

my pisczcek

Keep Piszczek.

should i swap my arbeloa with rafael

Keep Arbeloa' date=' great chance of hitting 92 in the next review.

my Cavani and Javi Garcia for Khedira and di Maria.

what do you say guys?

That has to be the Real Madrid duo.

i can buy nastasic for 3m should i get him

Grab him without a doubt' date=' could easily hit 88 or 89 in the next review.

Middlesbrough have made an offer to West Bromwich Albion to swap Toni KROOS and Matija NASTASIĆ for David SILVA .

Silva is mine, is this a good offer? :confused:

Get Kroos and Nastastic, in a few years time, I could see Kroos getting near 94 while Nastastic is def 90+ material, starting for Man City regularly.

My Gomez + Moutinho for Higuain ?

Keep the duo.

Should I swap Huntelaar or Lewandowski for Mario Gomez?

Leaning towards giving away Huntelaar. Thanks in advance. :)

Give away Huntelaar easily.