Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Gotze + Hazard = Cristiano Ronaldo?

Who is getting the better deal?

This is one of the most difficult questions I've ever had to answer, but in all honesty, I personally would keep the duo in Gotze and Hazard, due to the fact they are both considerably younger than Ronaldo in terms of football age, and could one day come reasonably close to his rating, each of them, if they live upto their true potential on SM. But a good offer never the less, but as I stated previously, I would keep the duo.

Definitely the side getting Ronaldo.

Mario MANDŽUKIĆ or Kevin GROSSKREUTZ for a better chance to rise?

Mandzukic.

Nastasic or Varane? i know both are highly rated but just curious to see who people think will peak higher? which one would you go for?:confused:

For starters I'd go for both but if there's absolutely no way you can get em both then I'd probably prefer Varane as he has more potential IMO although he doesn't get as much gametime as Nastasic does.

Mandzukic for sure' date=' will rise

Ronaldo all the way, the left side are very good players but not worth Ronaldo

One more time my Darren Fletcher for Capoue. Is Capoue going to rise next changes? What will happen to Fletcher?

Fletcher to drop, Capoue to rise in the future imo

Nastasic or Varane? i know both are highly rated but just curious to see who people think will peak higher? which one would you go for?:confused:

I'll go for Nastasic' date=' starter for Man City and Serbia at a relatively young age of 19, could easily hit 88 or even 89 in the next review.

Mandzukic has a higher chance of rising, should easily hit 90 soon.

I'll go for Ronaldo even thou Gotze and Hazard are talented, it'll take a few good years before they matches Ronaldo.

I need left defender. here are my choices :

Vurnon Anita

Dennis Aogo

Paolo De Ceglie

Luis Filipe

which one do you think is better? or is there any other else? I'm also looking for possible risers.

I'm going to sell my Balotelli around 15-20M. I think he'll get -1 in the next review as of his bad attitude so far in M City. what do you say?

right one last question..honestly :P

Schurrle + Wolscheid for Grosskruets + Subotic

I would go for the Dortmund duo out them.

Hello' date='

NAINGGOLAN, Radja or FERNANDO, Francisco

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Hmm, Nainggolan edges that.

One more time my Darren Fletcher for Capoue. Is Capoue going to rise next changes? What will happen to Fletcher?

I think its a decent swap' date=' I think Fletcher could drop -1 in the changes.

If Gotze and Hazard start for you I think you should just keep them tbh, both younger and can rise higher although Ronaldo is obviously the better short term option.

Too late' date=' Mandzukic has rised.

A difficult one, I think Nastasic is playing more so he would be the better option but Varane's already a few ratings higher.

Mandzukic any day mate especially after his rise today of course.

Nastasic for me' date=' based on playing time he could be looking at a massive rating increase. Over 1000 minutes already which means he could imo be looking at 90 at the end of the season (considering SM being very generous lately).

Big dilemma: Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa or Yann M`Vila and why? :D Thank you!

Tough one, both need a move imo, I guess it depends on what position you need more. I do fear M'Vila will drop so both will probably be rated 90.

Should I get Franck Tabanou for 6 M?

I've heard that he's been linked to Borussia Dortmund for next June...does he really have some chances to transfer there?

Is it worth getting him? Thank you!

no one can help me??

Yeah get him' date=' worth 6 million of anyone's money. Should have risen last changes and will surely get a +1 next changes. Can't say on his move however...[/font']

felipe anderson or lucas fernando' date='whos the better player? or douglas costa?[/quote']

I'm a big fan of Lucas Fernando, playing a lot and will continue to rise. I'd go for him.

Adrian or Susaeta who would u prefer?

Depends which Adrian?

Hi guys

I am trying to get rid of Wesley Sneijder, and would like to swap him for Kroos. The problem is, the other manager won't accept anything less than Howedes and Sneijder for his Kroos.

To replace howedes in my starting line up, I have: Bonucci , Luiz, Dante, Garay, Wollscheid and Kana Biyik. At right back (coz Howedes can play there too) I have Abate and Danilo of Porto.

Oh, and I have Phil Jones too.

Should I wave goodbye to Howedes for the sake of getting Kroos control?