Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

sagna + 7 mil for my pepe ?

my cb are kompany' date=' rami, yanga-mbiwa, matip

my best rb is azpilicueta[/quote']

Keep Pepe play Yanga at RB

Hi guys

I am trying to get rid of Wesley Sneijder' date=' and would like to swap him for Kroos. The problem is, the other manager won't accept anything less than Howedes and Sneijder for his Kroos.

To replace howedes in my starting line up, I have: Bonucci , Luiz, Dante, Garay, Wollscheid and Kana Biyik. At right back (coz Howedes can play there too) I have Abate and Danilo of Porto.

Oh, and I have Phil Jones too.

Should I wave goodbye to Howedes for the sake of getting Kroos control?[/quote']

Your defence is strong enough to part with Howedes. I would say you do the deal because I feel Kroos can be a 95+ player.

toni kroos and alex sandro for david silva?

Keep your duo. Silva hasn't been as impressive this season.

Hi guys

I am trying to get rid of Wesley Sneijder' date=' and would like to swap him for Kroos. The problem is, the other manager won't accept anything less than Howedes and Sneijder for his Kroos.

To replace howedes in my starting line up, I have: Bonucci , Luiz, Dante, Garay, Wollscheid and Kana Biyik. At right back (coz Howedes can play there too) I have Abate and Danilo of Porto.

Should I wave goodbye to Howedes for the sake of getting Kroos control?[/quote']

You will indeed be in Kroos control. :P:p Get Kroos, it is a wonderful deal for you.

Keep Pepe. Sagna hasn't been impressive ever since he came back from injury. Besides, Pepe is playing more often for a better side.

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Cabaye or Dembele +3m?

Dembele+cash. Dembele will rise and Newcastle not playing well so definitely get Dembele.

no one can help me??

I think he is worth the money but I don't know of any transfer rumours:(

I'm reluctant to give Kroos as part of the deal to acquire D.Silva' date=' don't see D.Silva getting 95 in the next review as he's unable to regain the form he possessed last season and Kroos is easily a 94+ material. Unless D.Silva would start for you and you have got covers, or else don't do the deal.

my cb are kompany, rami, yanga-mbiwa, matip

my best rb is azpilicueta

No, Keep Pepe. Sagna has not been impressive ever since he returned from his injury and I don't see him rising for awhile, while Pepe is a solid 93 and is playing regularly at Real Madrid, a bigger club than Arsenal, he'll stay ahead of Sagna for quite sometime.

Hi guys

Go for Sneijder and Howedes then since there's no chances of getting a Sneijder + Cash = Kroos deal. Kroos is def 94+ material and could easily eclipse Sneijder in 1-2 reviews.

Cabaye or Dembele +3m?

Dembele. Great chance of hitting 90 in the next review while Newcastle horrible season has hindered the chances of Cabaye's rise.

Big dilemma: Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa or Yann M`Vila and why? :D Thank you!

Yanga-Mbiwa' date=' M'Vila has serious attitude issue and could easily fall to 90 and that makes him on par with Yanga-Mbiwa whose playing regularly and consistently for Montpellier HSC and has since been linked with a move to AC Milan.

Should I get Franck Tabanou for 6 M?

I've heard that he's been linked to Borussia Dortmund for next June...does he really have some chances to transfer there?

Is it worth getting him? Thank you!

Grab him if you could afford.

I need left defender. here are my choices :

Vurnon Anita

Dennis Aogo

Paolo De Ceglie

Luis Filipe

which one do you think is better? or is there any other else? I'm also looking for possible risers.

I'm going to sell my Balotelli around 15-20M. I think he'll get -1 in the next review as of his bad attitude so far in M City. what do you say?

help me...

Cabaye or Dembele +3m?

Dembele + 3M. Dembele will rise to 90' date=' meanwhile Cabaye might drop to 89 due to his long-term injury. although if he plays regularly, he is a guaranteed 90.

too much for a David Silva. and Kroos may reach Silva's rating someday.

Pirlo's at an external, should I swap Bender or Damiao for him?

Somewhat competitive GW, in terms of youngsters. If I give either, there's a good chance I won't get them back :o Just like to know how long more might Pirlo stay in the game? And if he might drop. Thanks a bunch!

Pirlo's at an external' date=' should I swap Bender or Damiao for him?

Somewhat competitive GW, in terms of youngsters. If I give either, there's a good chance I won't get them back :o Just like to know how long more might Pirlo stay in the game? And if he might drop. Thanks a bunch![/quote']

I'll get Pirlo, he's a solid 94. Being the starter of Juventus and Italy and he's playing consistently, he should retain his 94 rating as long as he's in the game and I reckon he'll still be in the game for 2-3 years at least, although Damiao is a great talent, he needs to move to a bigger club like Spurs to become a 91+ material.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Pirlo's at an external' date=' should I swap Bender or Damiao for him?

Somewhat competitive GW, in terms of youngsters. If I give either, there's a good chance I won't get them back :o Just like to know how long more might Pirlo stay in the game? And if he might drop. Thanks a bunch![/quote']

I would swap Bender for Pirlo, if is Sven Bender. Pirlo will be 90+ for at least two years.

I'll get Pirlo, he's a solid 94. Being the starter of Juventus and Italy and he's playing consistently, he should retain his 94 rating as long as he's in the game and I reckon he'll still be in the game for 2-3 years at least, although Damiao is a great talent, he needs to move to a bigger club like Spurs to become a 91+ material.

Right, so it's between Lars Bender and Damiao. Who should I swap?

Kinda reluctant to give them up though :P

I have Javi Martinez in DM plus Lewa and Falcao for CF in the squad as well.

I think this is a good deal for Silva.

Hmm, you need a RB but Pepe is a starter, I would probably get Sagna and the cash then bring in Rami to play with Kompany. (If u play 4 at the bk obvs)

Tevez - Valencia or Mata - Obi Mikel?

Mata for me.

Right' date=' so it's between [b']Lars Bender[/b] and Damiao. Who should I swap?

Honestly speaking, I'll give Lars Bender for Pirlo as I believe that Spurs would move for Damiao before the end of the transfer window as Spurs would be in shortage of strike power, having confirmed that Adebayor will travel to South Africa to join Togo's Africa Cup of Nations squad, leaving Defoe as their only striker.

As mentioned earlier, Damiao is 91+ material if he moves to Spurs.

Tevez - Valencia or Mata - Obi Mikel?

I'd pick the right side. Obi Mikel should've been 92 or 93. he's an important player for Chelsea.

Right' date=' so it's between [b']Lars Bender[/b] and Damiao. Who should I swap?

Lars bender. Damiao is a great striker.

Hello' date='

I saw that there was a duscussion about Damiao but would you swap him for Torres mid long run?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

I'll wait for Torres. he could drop as of his performance at Chelsea, which has been disappointing, I'd say. I won't do the deal.

Respuesta: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I need left defender. here are my choices :

Vurnon Anita

Dennis Aogo

Paolo De Ceglie

Luis Filipe

which one do you think is better? or is there any other else? I'm also looking for possible risers.

I'm going to sell my Balotelli around 15-20M. I think he'll get -1 in the next review as of his bad attitude so far in M City. what do you say?

Luis felipe will rise to 90 ;) baines could be a better option, dont sell ballotelli try to swap him for another player or sell him for 30 maybe depends on gameworlds he is safe wont drop

Luis felipe will rise to 90 ;) baines could be a better option' date=' dont sell ballotelli try to swap him for another player or sell him for 30 maybe depends on gameworlds he is safe wont drop[/quote']

Baines is already on my team. I'll get Filipe then. I just feel that Balotelli is a risky player :confused:

Afternoon chaps.. me again :P

Monreal + Jelavic = Vital Dede

I have the two players' date=' dont know anything about dede how likely is he to keep his rating? Will Jela or Monreal be rising anytime soon?

Thankyou as always ;)[/quote']

I won't do the swap. Jelavic should be 90 soon.

Hello' date='

I saw that there was a duscussion about Damiao but would you swap him for Torres mid long run?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

High chance Torres will -1 or -2 next review and now that Ba is at Chelsea, Torres is seeing less and less game time. I'd do the trade for sure.