Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

In a reasonably new game world.

I have unmanaged offers for:

Robert LEWANDOWSKI of 19' date='237,200.

Marco REUS of 24,977,300.

Toni KROOS of 25,357,500.

Any of these guys worth selling to buy higher rated people? I know Kroos and Reus have great futures but now sure what to do, and how much more Lewandowski can rise. Who would be best to pick up?

Schweinsteiger (25.6) , Ronaldo (41.5), Iniesta (36.3) , Ozil (28.5), Higuain (23.2), Benzema (23.2), De Rossi (21.8), T Silva (27.5), Chiellini (27), Di Maria (22.7), Pedro (20.5), Mascherano (14.1), Vidal (18.1) etc are some of the people still available.[/quote']

Well obviously if you can get Ronaldo or Iniesta by selling those guys I wouldn't waste a second. Others worth getting are imo Schweini, Ozil, Higi, Benzema, Silva and Chiellini. Wouldn't really bother getting any of the others.

i want to sign muller so have offered the following

essien + robben + 10mill = muller

is this too much for muller?

i have £150mill in the bank so money is worthless. it is a hugely competitive custom gameworld where you cannot buy from unmanaged clubs. i really just want freshen up my team a bit and gain another forward.

my other

cms

de rossi

schweinteger

mikel

asamoah

gourcouff

isla

kagawa

forwards

higuain

gomez

ayew

lukaku

i was originally countered robben + azpilicueta + 15mill = muller but reluctant to part with azpilicueta.

so really i am just asking is this deal worth it or am i giving far too much?

thanks for any replies.

Well if its hugely competitive I'd say you're giving too much mate' date=' but then again seeing you got Schweini and De Rossi in midfield and Muller's versatility could be very useful for you. So in the end you'll be overpaying but Muller will be worth it.

Emboaba Oscar or Lorenzo Insigne? :)

btw I do enjoy a bit of explanation after answers :P.

I'm thinking Oscar due to his team,playing time and NT but I'm also heavily bias and favourite Italian players and Serie A Talents like Insigne. Insigne's versatility in SM is pretty awesome too :).

Oscar for me mate, even though he might not be playing all that much for Chelsea lately I still think he's a very talented player and even though Insigne is too I don't think he can match Oscar in the future.

Pogba for Niang? (mine)

Pogba for me, looks like real class.

Got 8m to spend. I was thinking of buying an Athletico player' date=' given their league position and La Liga being updated soon. Who should I buy out of the following and why? Thanks in advance.

Torres Juanfran- 5m

Mario Suarez- 5.6m

Filipe Luis- 7.9m

Fernandez Gabi- 7.4m[/quote']

Any advice?! :confused:

In a reasonably new game world.

I have unmanaged offers for:

Robert LEWANDOWSKI of 19' date='237,200.

Marco REUS of 24,977,300.

Toni KROOS of 25,357,500.

Any of these guys worth selling to buy higher rated people? I know Kroos and Reus have great futures but now sure what to do, and how much more Lewandowski can rise. Who would be best to pick up?

Schweinsteiger (25.6) , Ronaldo (41.5), Iniesta (36.3) , Ozil (28.5), Higuain (23.2), Benzema (23.2), De Rossi (21.8), T Silva (27.5), Chiellini (27), Di Maria (22.7), Pedro (20.5), Mascherano (14.1), Vidal (18.1) etc are some of the people still available.[/quote']

Well obviously if you can get Ronaldo or Iniesta by selling those guys I wouldn't waste a second. Others worth getting are imo Schweini' date=' Ozil, Higi, Benzema, Silva and Chiellini. Wouldn't really bother getting any of the others.[/quote']

Cheers. Sold lewa and going to buy Ronaldo. Still haven't decided what to do with reus and kroos

List in order of preference (present and potential combined)

Javi Martinez

Jon Obi Mikel

Lars Bender

Sven Bender

Etienne Capoue

Yaya Toure

Toni Kroos

James Milner

Marouane Fellaini

Ta.

Toni Kroos

Javi Martinez

Yaya Toure

Lars Bender

Marouane Fellaini

Sven Bender

John Obi Mikel ( I hate Mikel :P )

Capoue

Milner

Javi Martinez

Jon Obi Mikel

Lars Bender

Sven Bender

Etienne Capoue

Yaya Toure

Toni Kroos

James Milner

Marouane Fellaini

Ta.

I'll give it a try lol

Kroos

Yaya

Fellaini (bit depending on where he moves tho..)

Javi

L.Bender

Mikel

S.Bender

Capoue

Milner

Javi Martinez

Jon Obi Mikel

Lars Bender

Sven Bender

Etienne Capoue

Yaya Toure

Toni Kroos

James Milner

Marouane Fellaini

Ta.

Toni Kroos

Lars Bender

Fellaini

Toure

Mikel

Capoue

Milner

J.Martinez (although may come good next season with Guardiola)

Sven Bender.

Got 8m to spend. I was thinking of buying an Athletico player' date=' given their league position and La Liga being updated soon. Who should I buy out of the following and why? Thanks in advance.

Torres Juanfran- 5m

Mario Suarez- 5.6m

Filipe Luis- 7.9m

Fernandez Gabi- 7.4m[/quote']

They are all starters for Atelitico but Gabi has the best performance of the 4 so far this season. The problem is that he's the oldest, too. Suarez and Juanfran will most probably get a +1 in the up coming update. Since Suarez is the youngest, I'd personally get him.

5 million and Dries Mertens for Holtby' date=' I'm getting Holtby[/quote']

I'll go for Holtby easily, got a +1 recently and should move to Spurs latest by July.

Javi Martinez

Jon Obi Mikel

Lars Bender

Sven Bender

Etienne Capoue

Yaya Toure

Toni Kroos

James Milner

Marouane Fellaini

Ta.

Toni Kroos

Yaya Toure

Fellaini

J.Martinez

Lars Bender

Mikel

Capoue

Sven Bender

Milner

I'm thinking Oscar due to his team' date='playing time and NT but I'm also heavily bias and favourite Italian players and Serie A Talents like Insigne. Insigne's versatility in SM is pretty awesome too :).[/quote']

Oscar, could easily hit 88 or 89 in the next review while Insigne has just risen recently. Not to mention that Oscar is in a better team and NT.

Pogba for Niang? (mine)

No doubt Niang is good but that has to be Pogba' date=' future midfield general of Juventus and France.

Cna you please rank these players for me?

Javi Martinez

Khedira

M'Vila

Thank you

1) Khedira

2) J.Martinez

3) M'Vila

Selling my Dede for Moses + Gonzalo Rodriguez. Decent deal for me?

Keep Dede.

Thanks I'll hold on to Lloris. What about this deal. My Torres for Baines + Leitner? My other players that can play in Torries place' date=' Suarez, Giovinco, Lewandowski, Walcott and sturridge. My other left backs are Jerome Boateng + Daniel Agger. I'm interested in Leitner as I think he will be a 90+ one day[/quote']

I'll go for Baines and Leitner easily. Baines has been one of the best leftback in England and should easily hit 91 in the next review. Linked with moves to Chelsea and Man Utd while Leitner is no doubt a promising talent. On the other hand, the addition of Ba to Chelsea has seen Torres being down on the pecking order.

Should I give my My Lloris for De Gea + Ashley Young?

I'll keep Lloris' date=' captain and the goalkeeper of France. In addition, Spurs is performing really well this season and he might get his 93 by the end of the season.

Afternoon chaps.. me again :P

Monreal + Jelavic = Vital Dede

I have the two players, dont know anything about dede how likely is he to keep his rating? Will Jela or Monreal be rising anytime soon?

Thankyou as always ;)

If you do have covers, I'll go for Dede. But if you don't, I'll stick with Jelavic and Monreal as Jelavic would hit 89 in the next review and there's chances of Monreal rising.

Hello' date='

I saw that there was a duscussion about Damiao but would you swap him for Torres mid long run?

Thanks in advance![/quote']

Short Term- Torres

Long Term- Damiao

If Damiao is able to move to Spurs in this transfer window or the next, he

could easily eclipse Torres current rating of 92 as Torres has since been replaced by Ba in the starting XI of Chelsea.

Javi Martinez

Jon Obi Mikel

Lars Bender

Sven Bender

Etienne Capoue

Yaya Toure

Toni Kroos

James Milner

Marouane Fellaini

Ta.

Yaya (may hit 94 soon)

Kroos (best choice for the future)

Javi Martinez (massive potential)

Fellaini

Obi Mikel

Lars

Milner

Capoue

Sven Bender

I would Oscar for his role in NT and the fact he is due for a rise whilst Insigne has just gone up. (I am also a CFC fan) (Long term I haven't watched enough of Insigne to comment)
Oscar' date=' he's more well known and His rating is likely to go up quicker :P[/quote']
Oscar for me mate' date=' even though he might not be playing all that much for Chelsea lately I still think he's a very talented player and even though Insigne is too I don't think he can match Oscar in the future.[/quote']
Oscar, could easily hit 88 or 89 in the next review while Insigne has just risen recently. Not to mention that Oscar is in a better team and NT.

Thanks alot guys, I've repped ya all. :)

5 million and Dries Mertens for Holtby' date=' I'm getting Holtby[/quote']

Take the deal, I'd rather have Holtby instead of Mertens.

should i sell robben? My team is very strong... (bayern munich + juvenuts +xavi + Ibra )

Judging from your team you have no real need for him' date=' so yes sell him.

Javi Martinez

Jon Obi Mikel

Lars Bender

Sven Bender

Etienne Capoue

Yaya Toure

Toni Kroos

James Milner

Marouane Fellaini

Ta.

Kroos

Yaya

Martinez

Lars Bender

Fellaini

Sven

Mikel (Despise him to the core)

Capoue

Milner

I'm thinking Oscar due to his team' date='playing time and NT but I'm also heavily bias and favourite Italian players and Serie A Talents like Insigne. Insigne's versatility in SM is pretty awesome too :).[/quote']

Oscar - both are immensely talented as I'm sure you're no doubt aware but my simple explanation is Insigne doesn't have the potential to be as good as Oscar.