Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Just took over an unchanged Bayern Munich squad.. looking to swap Ribery for a younger AM.. so who would you pick between Gotze and Ozil? Or is there another player I should go for? Thanks for your help.

Maybe Ozil' date=' but Gotze is also very good and he is younger, he is a future star (if he isn't now yet).

Who would you rather have Dries Mertens or Holtby?

Holtby

I have few RB names :

Andres BECK

Håvard NORDTVEIT

Tony JANTSCHKE

Atsuto UCHIDA

Gonzalo CASTRO

I need 2 name. who do you suggest?

I would go for Castro and then Jantschke for cover.

I've been offered Iker Casillas + £10M for my Manuel Neuer' date=' should i accept this offer?[/quote']

I would accept that, goalkeepers go on longer and Casillas is still world class, hes got years left yet and I bet the cash would come in handy.

Hey guys!

I was wondering what you think of the following deal:

Alexis Sanchez = Thiago Alcantara + Courtois + Luke Shaw ? thanks!

I think it depends who you have and who u'll be getting' date=' if Sanchez or Thiago/Courtois start for you, looking at the sides though Sanchez is the better one.

Oscar +3M for my Lukaku?

I have no idea!

Oscar!

Lukaku could actually become a world class striker if he can break into the Chelsea team when he goes back, Oscar is already their though and getting games, go with the cash and Brazilian.

david alaba and lewandowski for karim benzema' date='id be gettin benzema?[/quote']

Benzema just edges it, quite fair IMO.

matthias ginter' date='how good is he?[/quote']

Hes good, still worth buying after that rise, good prospect still.

Sandro or Smalling?

I would actually go for Sandro here' date=' before he got injured he seemed to have been getting games an when he comes back he will probably get back in the team, with United Vidic and Ferdi are the main two but they do rotate quite a bit, not too much in it.

Would you swap Marko Marin for Oscar Cardozo? I want to get rid of him and I'm desperate for a striker

If your desperate then you should get Cardozo.

Just took over an unchanged Bayern Munich squad.. looking to swap Ribery for a younger AM.. so who would you pick between Gotze and Ozil? Or is there another player I should go for? Thanks for your help.

I would go for Gotze' date=' both are good deals though.

Long term I think Holtby, he can play for a bigger club in the future and he could very well turn out a better player than Mertens.

Matip or Ranieri Sandro?

Sandro.

Holtby easily' date=' would secure a move to Spurs latest by July.

Tough decision, but I'll go for Gotze, younger and has greater potential, easily 95+ material.

Would you swap Marko Marin for Oscar Cardozo? I want to get rid of him and I'm desperate for a striker

Get Oscar Cardozo without a doubt' date=' Marin would not rise anytime from now as he's not getting much gametime in Chelsea and since you are desperate for a striker, def go for it.

Sandro or Smalling?

Smalling. Future centreback for Man Utd and England.

Selling Cavani for 24.5 million plus GIOVINCO

Good or Bad?

Keep Cavani.

Unfortunately, Barca being the bully that they are bought Oscar for such an inflated price from my gw from Chelsea :rolleyes:. They will probably never use Oscar while He would easily slot into my team.

So... Insigne, Muriel or Pogba?

I'm leaning towards either Insigne or Muriel as I rate them highly and I also feel Pogba wont get as much time with players like Pirlo, Marchiso, Vidal, and etc in a packed midfield.

Eden Hazard or.. Younes Belhanda + Mattia Destro + Nicola Gaitan?

Hazard no doubt about it.

Unfortunately' date=' Barca being the bully that they are bought Oscar for such an inflated price from my gw from Chelsea :rolleyes:. They will probably never use Oscar while He would easily slot into my team.

I'm leaning towards either Insigne or Muriel as I rate them highly and I also feel Pogba wont get as much time with players like Pirlo, Marchiso, Vidal, and etc in a packed midfield.[/quote']

Yup Insigne here.

Yup Insigne here.

Thanks Jay :).

Would you rather have

BOCCHETTI' date=' Salvatore from Rubin Kazan

or

VERTONGHEN, Jan from Tottenham Hotspur[/quote']

I would take Vertonghen as I feel he is a great and class player. His versatility as a leftback and centreback is great , and not to mention I believe he can achieve a 91.

Bochetti is in a lesser club ( no disrespect to Rubin Kazan fans), and It will be harder for him to gain higher ratings. Clubs like Napoli, Juve, and alot of other Italian clubs are interested in him but I would still take Vertonghen.

Papa or Lars ?

I would take Papa simply because he is a very young and promising centreback. Schalke is a great bundesliga team and Papa is pretty versatile being able to play as a centre-half or as a holding midfielder.

Keep in mind, young centre backs are valued heavily in SM so having a player like Papa can only be beneficial if another club wants him.

Eden Hazard :D

Unfortunately' date=' Barca being the bully that they are bought Oscar for such an inflated price from my gw from Chelsea :rolleyes:. They will probably never use Oscar while He would easily slot into my team.

I'm leaning towards either Insigne or Muriel as I rate them highly and I also feel Pogba wont get as much time with players like Pirlo, Marchiso, Vidal, and etc in a packed midfield.[/quote']

Lorenzo Insigne :D

Would you rather have

BOCCHETTI' date=' Salvatore from Rubin Kazan

or

VERTONGHEN, Jan from Tottenham Hotspur[/quote']

Jan Vertonghen by miles. he could hit 91.

Papa or Lars ?

I wouldn't say one is better than the other but I'll go for Papa' date=' he's young and promising and has already broken into the Greece NT. In addition, he's playing UCL with Schalke and has since been linked with a move to AC Milan.

Would you rather have

BOCCHETTI, Salvatore from Rubin Kazan

or

VERTONGHEN, Jan from Tottenham Hotspur

Vertonghen.

Hazard by miles.