Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

As this is a help deals thread i need help.

Ok so if I bid a low price (10k player) for a player' date=' then the next day his rating goes up and my deal hasnt been accepted yet and now he is worth 2m will I be able to get him:confused:[/quote']

No, deal will be rejected. If its already accepted and he then rises the deal will continue.

Ok so if I bid a low price (10k player) for a player' date=' then the next day his rating goes up and my deal hasnt been accepted yet and now he is worth 2m will I be able to get him:confused:[/quote']

Nope sadly it'll get rejected mate if i remember correctly

You would only be able to get the player if he completes the move before he rises, even if the deal gets accepted today while he rised within the 24 hours, the deal gets automatically rejected.

1) Sandro Raniere or Lars Bender?

2) Sven Bender or Lars Bender?

Big Injury blow this season for Sandro' date=' Any doubts? :o[/quote']

Easily Lars Bender on both deals.

Ogbonna + Ben Yedder = Mamadou Sakho

Ogbonna + Ben Yedder = Yanga-Mbiwa

Ogbonna + Ben Yedder = Ranocchia

Ben Yedder + Dongou = Dante

Which is the best deal CB for me or should I just stick with Ogbonna and Ben Yedder...

I'll go for Yanga.

Mounier or Schelotto?

Schelotto.

Should I swap my Pedro Obiang + Jeremy Helan for Strootman?

or

My Juan Jesus + Jeremy Helan for Strootman?

or

Neither.

Get Strootman at the expense of Obiang and Jermey Helan' date=' Strootman has been playing well and has since been linked with a move to Liverpool, could easily be a 91+ material if the deal goes through.

I have an offer of 18m for Robinho should i do the deal?

Yes of course. Robinho is on the decline and is linked with moves to Brazil and if it goes through, he'll only drop further.

You would only be able to get the player if he completes the move before he rises, even if the deal gets accepted today while he rised within the 24 hours, the deal gets automatically rejected.

Easily Lars Bender on both deals.

I'll go for Yanga.

Schelotto.

Get Strootman at the expense of Obiang and Jermey Helan, Strootman has been playing well and has since been linked with a move to Liverpool, could easily be a 91+ material if the deal goes through.

Yes of course. Robinho is on the decline and is linked with moves to Brazil and if it goes through, he'll only drop further.

This is not right. If the deal is accepted evan if he rises the deal will still go through. If it is not accepted then it will not go through.

This is not right. If the deal is accepted evan if he rises the deal will still go through. If it is not accepted then it will not go through.

This is controversial. If the deal gets accepted and the player rises within the 24 hours, the value of this player increases, how can the deal goes through? For instance, my bid of oxlade for 10k gets accepted and he rised within the 24 hours. The value of oxlade became 2million, how can my 10k bid goes through?

This is controversial. If the deal gets accepted and the player rises within the 24 hours, the value of this player increases, how can the deal goes through? For instance, my bid of oxlade for 10k gets accepted and he rised within the 24 hours. The value of oxlade became 2million, how can my 10k bid goes through?

It does go through, that's a feature (guess you could call it that) of SM.

If the deal is accepted it doesnt matter if the player gets +50, the deal will still go through at the accepted price. The deal will only get rejected if the player rises be4 the deal is accepted.

I have an offer of 18m for Robinho should i do the deal?

You should sell him if £18m is the max but I'd counter it to a minimum of £25m. I sold mine for £45m a couple months ago ;)

Should I swap my Pedro Obiang + Jeremy Helan for Strootman?

or

My Juan Jesus + Jeremy Helan for Strootman?

or

Neither.

Obiang and Helen Strootman

1) Sandro Raniere or Lars Bender?

2) Sven Bender or Lars Bender?

Big Injury blow this season for Sandro' date=' Any doubts? :o[/quote']

Lars and Lars

Ogbonna + Ben Yedder = Mamadou Sakho

Ogbonna + Ben Yedder = Yanga-Mbiwa

Ogbonna + Ben Yedder = Ranocchia

Ben Yedder + Dongou = Dante

Which is the best deal CB for me or should I just stick with Ogbonna and Ben Yedder...

I'd do either the top or bottom deal to get either Yanga first or Dante second

Mounier or Schelotto?

Schelotto

I have enough money to buy David Villa' date=' Puyol or Aturo Vidal.

My team is very strong---even if i don't buy any player, it will still achieve around 4th place. I want just want you guys to list these players in order--- from buy first, to buy last.

Thanks.[/quote']

Vidal, Villa, Puyol in that order

:)

Sturridge or Douglas+Shelvey?

right side. Jonjo Shelvey should reach 86/87 in the next review.

I can buy 1 of these players but i can't decide...

So' date=' Paul Pogba, Juan Jesus, Oriol Romeu or Victor Moses ?

EDIT : Zazza, i would go for the duo[/quote']

Paul Pogba and Juan Jesus for me.

I have enough money to buy David Villa' date=' Puyol or Aturo Vidal.

My team is very strong---even if i don't buy any player, it will still achieve around 4th place. I want just want you guys to list these players in order--- from buy first, to buy last.

Thanks.[/quote']

Vidal:Puyol:Villa in that order..

Pogba is the one with more potential IMO' date=' I'd go for him[/quote']

Pogba or Juan

:)

Thanks guys. Zazza repped, Duncan, i have to spread :o

But i will still think about it cause i'm looking for a riser, Moses will rise, and will take a long time till Pogba will rise. I'll choose between them