Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

My Oscar and Juan jesus for Thiago Alcatara??

Definetely keep Oscar and Juan Jesus. These two have bright bright futures for their respective clubs and will be stars for the national team for years to come. Juan Jesus is a great young Centreback and whenever I watch him play for Inter, I thank God that Jesus has come and saved us many times. He should be 90+ in the future imo and his versatility to play as a leftback is immense as well. Oscar should get a +2 for the next rating change and he is starting to become a regular for the Brazilian National Team as their #10.

Thiago is a great player but you're giving to much in the form of Juan Jesus and Oscar who can both easily attain 90+ ratings in the future.

Keep the Brazilian duo :).

Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Hi guys! I'm confused about a deal...

My Yayà-Tourè + Isla for Jovetic + Menez

No doubt about Isla for Menez' date=' i think that the french is simply better, Isla is doing nothing at mo...

Yayà Tourè is a great player and i know he has a chance to get 94 at this review but he's 29 and within a few month he could lose a lot of value in the market, he will be a 30yo and City is not doing so good...

Jovetic is 23yo, very young and talented, maybe one of the most class player in Europe at mo.

In a few month he could reach 92 if he will move to a bigger club.

The thing is, i know that in this moment this deal is not good for me but i think that in a few month it could be great for me.

[b']This is my team:[/b]

(4-2-3-1)

Akinfeev, Piszsnek, Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba, De Rossi, Yayà T., Reus, Fabregas, Sanchez, Higuain.

Reserves: Nastasic, Kroos, Cazorla, Gundogan, Dedè, Isla

Keep Toure mate, solid 93 player and with good chances to rise to 94 in the next days/weeks.

No doubt about Isla for Menez' date=' i think that the french is simply better, Isla is doing nothing at mo...

Yayà Tourè is a great player and i know he has a chance to get 94 at this review but he's 29 and within a few month he could lose a lot of value in the market, he will be a 30yo and City is not doing so good...

Jovetic is 23yo, very young and talented, maybe one of the most class player in Europe at mo.

The thing is, i know that in this moment this deal is not good for me but i think that in a few month it could be great for me.

(4-2-3-1)

Akinfeev, Piszsnek, Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba, De Rossi, Yayà T., Reus, Fabregas, Sanchez, Higuain.

Isla is a better player then Menez, I'd never personally pick Menez over Isla !

I'd also rather have Yaya in my team then Jovetic !

Keep the Brazilian duo.

(4-2-3-1)

Keep Yaya and Isla

My Mtuidi for Alex + Lennon ?

Which Alex are we talking about here?

Matuidi has been doing rather well for PSG while Lennon has a slight chance of rising to 91. I would look at which positions you require more as good DMs are rather hard to come by. Of course you could stick a CM in there.

Nonetheless I would slightly favour Alex + Lennon in this deal not knowing too much about the Alex in this deal.

(4-2-3-1)

I'd keep Yaya and Isla if I were you.

Oscar and Jesus, definitely.

Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Yes' date=' I would do it.

Keep your players.

(4-2-3-1)

Yes, do it. Kross will replace Yaya (what a replacement!), Menez is good and Jovetic can become 93 in a few years.

(4-2-3-1)

I'd keep Yaya-Isla.

No.

If its PSG's Alex then yes get the pair.

Guys

Jozy Altidore at AZ, seems to be scoring well in a disappointing season for them....do you think he would be a good investment at 7.3m from an unmanaged (with no one currently watching) in a competitive GC?

I play 1 up front, currently rotating between Kiessling & Helmes. I have a good mixture of experience and youth in my squad and rotate every game to maintain fitness levels and am able to average a minimum of 89 per game. The only area that I don't have any youth / potential is FC.

Thoughts please....

Cheers.

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

how good is aleksander dragovic' date='and will he rise?[/quote']

He is good and probably will rise.

Guys

Jozy Altidore at AZ' date=' seems to be scoring well in a disappointing season for them....do you think he would be a good investment at 7.3m from an unmanaged (with no one currently watching) in a competitive GC?

I play 1 up front, currently rotating between Kiessling & Helmes. I have a good mixture of experience and youth in my squad and rotate every game to maintain fitness levels and am able to average a minimum of 89 per game. The only area that I don't have any youth / potential is FC.

Thoughts please....

Cheers.[/quote']

I like Altidore, very good player. I would buy fim for 7.3 mln.

Guys

Jozy Altidore at AZ' date=' seems to be scoring well in a disappointing season for them....do you think he would be a good investment at 7.3m from an unmanaged (with no one currently watching) in a competitive GC?

Thoughts please....

Cheers.[/quote']

Lukaku is best at CF but not to be increasing too much now. Lacazette is another CF with a versatile job too. Destro, Borini, C. Vela, Bojan, Oliviera, L. De Jong, Dost, Necid, Van Wolfwinkel, Rondon, Livaja are some good young players to hunt for.

Jose Altidore is not a good buy. You can buy any one from the above list. They are way much better than Altidore.

(4-2-3-1)

I would keep Yaya Toure and Isla, Yaya might be near 30 but hes still quality and I dont see him dropping for a long time, still more chance of a 94 soon IMO.

Nahh' date=' you should keep Oscar and Juan Jesus.

I think whether its Alex of PSG or Alex of Madrid (or any other Alex) I think the rught side is probably the better, thats if both would get games for you anyway.

how good is aleksander dragovic' date='and will he rise?[/quote']

Decent defender, got him in one of my teams, could get +1.

Guys

Thoughts please....

Cheers.[/quote']

For £7.3M you might aswell get him! :)