Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Got a deal I am really unsure about. In a recent GC with a fairly standard Tottenham squad (few minor additions) I have a bid accepted for Christian Eriksson from Ajax (20' date='89) of Dembele and Sigurdsson. Not sure if i'm taking too much of a gamble? What do you think?[/quote']

good deal for you

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Got a deal I am really unsure about. In a recent GC with a fairly standard Tottenham squad (few minor additions) I have a bid accepted for Christian Eriksson from Ajax (20' date='89) of Dembele and Sigurdsson. Not sure if i'm taking too much of a gamble? What do you think?[/quote']

Id personally keep Dembele and Sigurdsson. Dembele can easily get 90.

I don't thnk Richards will drop' date=' still a class player. Rodwell is awful but Savic has proven himself in Italy. He is actually quite good ;)[/quote']

He's still a good player but hes not playing hardly so if you're not playing, there is every chance you could drop, but because he plays for the champions he'll probably stay.

Rodwell is quite good but its just a shame he went to City because he won't play much.

I'm still not convinced by Savic :P

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I think though that you could probably ask 10 different people and get 10 different answers with this one.

you're right, it's a difficult choiche. Actually i have to choose one between Yanga, Dede, Boateng and Vertonghen in order to get Balotelli in a straight swap.

Who would you choose in this case?

Anyone seen Ariel Borysiuk (DM' date=' MC for Kaiserslautern) play at all?

Worth a buy for £6m in a GC?[/quote']

No not really fairly average player and regardless of the competitiveness of the GC you can always pick up players of his ilk with little or no problem. Must be better options than a player who plays for a poor NT and a second tier level, there always is.

I have Neymar and have been offered Di Maria in exchange...am I missing soemthing because this seems like a really good deal to me?

Take the deal. Neymar is staying in Brazil for another 18months I have no doubt' date=' so no more rises for him in the meantime if SM stick to there League Caps. Di Maria is coming back to form after injury and playing at the very top level of football[/b'].

Swap Botia for Jung?

Take Jung. Sevilla are struggling have a lot of financial difficulty and will most likely lose a lot of star players come the end of the season. Jung has by all accounts been very impressive a regular in a side going very well in the Bundesliga and both him and the side he plays for has better immediate prospects relative to there League.

Hello' date='

Which side of the deal would u prefer:

Subotic and 3 mil or Richards, Rodwell and Savic?

Cheers[/quote']

Depends on the nature of your squad. If you need depth it aint a bad deal, if you have enough depth then stick with Subotic already higher rated a top class CB playing for one of the best sides on the planet. He does however have quite a serious injury at the minute which may hamper his potential for SM rise in the next 6months/review.

could you please rank these defenders?

j. boateng

pereira maicon

g. cahill

m. yanga mbiwa

dede

j. vertonghen

p. wollscheid

v. wanyama

a. ogbonna

thank you!

I will rate them in terms of how I view there "SM prospects" not necessarilly my personal opinion of order of real-life ability.

1-Boatrng

2- Vertonghen

3- Cahill

4- Wollscheid

5- Yanga

6- Dede

7- Maicon

8-Ogbonna

9- Wanyama

Which side would you rather if you had an average of 94 already.

S.Ramos or G.Bale' date=' L.Moura & 15m

I think its too much myself, just after some old heads opinions.

regards[/quote']

If you have such a high rating already keep Ramos, top class defenders are much harder to come by than midfielders

Woould you swap my Maicon (Man City) for Steven Gerrard and Zabaleta considering that I need a midfielder? ;)

If you dont accept that deal I may have to give you a kick in the ribs' date=' Hazard style for pure stupidity[/b'] :)

Hulk or Schurrle?

Easy Schurrle

Purely based on League playing in, National side opportunities and prospects for further rises in SM.

Hulk has in SM terms stagnated himself, and whilst I personally think Schurrle is overrated considerably by some people he has the better prospects of a further rise and wouldnt be surprised to see him come the summer move to a "bigger" club. (not Villa though :P)