Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Guest Football8

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

I have had an offer for my Muntari of £3m and Marquez. Is this worth considering? What does anyone thinks Marquez's chances will be like at Barca next season?

I'd say 33.3% in terms of chances, him, Pique and Milito will fight for the right to partner Puyol at CB. Anyway for the deal I'd leave it for a while.

I have had an offer for my Muntari of £3m and Marquez. Is this worth considering? What does anyone thinks Marquez's chances will be like at Barca next season?

Marquez is a fairly good defender, being with Barcelona can only help his rating become 94 at some stage later on. I would swap him, a 93 CB, which are hard to get for a 91 CM, which are fairly common. I wouldn't care too much about age, as long as you have a few players like Geromel or Bocchetti, they can reach 93 in 2 or 3 years time, and Marquez will likely still be 92/93/94 even. But you will likely have a good few 91/92 CM's in that time. I have learned to look at it short term first, and you develop a few players in that period, so sell the younger player, as he probably won't develop into a very high rated player anyway.

Guest Football8

Manager has offered me Buffon +0k for Julio Cesar

should i accept? Both are NT starters' date=' i think my question is how long will Buffon keep the 96, though.

My other GK's besides JC are Sergio Asenjo and Fiorillo.[/quote']

I'd keep Julio Cesar for sure, he's a bit younger and is playing for the top team in Italy this season.

Manager has offered me Buffon +0k for Julio Cesar

should i accept? Both are NT starters' date=' i think my question is how long will Buffon keep the 96, though.

My other GK's besides JC are Sergio Asenjo and Fiorillo.[/quote']

So you have Julio Cesar and you have been offered Buffon for him? If so I wouldn't do that mate, Buffon has a back problem and I think wont have much time left in the game as Julio Cesar is 29 and still has quite a few years left in the game. And if you have Cesar I wouldn't sell him for Buffon no way! :P

So you have Julio Cesar and you have been offered Buffon for him? If so I wouldn't do that mate' date=' Buffon has a back problem and I think wont have much time left in the game as Julio Cesar is 29 and still has quite a few years left in the game. And if you have Cesar I wouldn't sell him for Buffon no way! :P[/quote']

Buffon is 31, that's pretty young for a keeper, IMO not being biased or anything I see Buffon keeping his 96 rating for a very long time... I'd accept the deal and get Buffon before the guy withdraws the bid!

My Preston bid £4m for David Beckham. I currently have no right-mids but 4 wingers. Cardiff (Beckhams club) counter-offered £0k + Aaron Ramsey. Ramsey has only made a handful of appearances for me, 25 in total, and I signed him for £175k. What should I do? If I sold him for straight cash, I would make at least £4.5m.

My Preston bid £4m for David Beckham. I currently have no right-mids but 4 wingers. Cardiff (Beckhams club) counter-offered £0k + Aaron Ramsey. Ramsey has only made a handful of appearances for me' date=' 25 in total, and I signed him for £175k. What should I do? If I sold him for straight cash, I would make at least £4.5m.[/quote']

don't do it. Ramsey will equal Beckhams ratings soon, very soon. So i would keep him.

My Preston bid £4m for David Beckham. I currently have no right-mids but 4 wingers. Cardiff (Beckhams club) counter-offered £0k + Aaron Ramsey. Ramsey has only made a handful of appearances for me' date=' 25 in total, and I signed him for £175k. What should I do? If I sold him for straight cash, I would make at least £4.5m.[/quote']

Beckham is going back to LA Galaxy soon and Ramsey still is very young! I'd keep Ramsey

I would do that IMO.

If you stalled, and sold Ramsey for cash, and then bid more cash for Beckham, the Cardiff dude migh not settle for a couple more mill. Ramsey is probs vital to his squad, and I would deffo swap him for a 90 rated Beckham :D

hope this helps.

;623556']I would do that IMO.

If you stalled' date=' and sold Ramsey for cash, and then bid more cash for Beckham, the Cardiff dude migh not settle for a couple more mill. Ramsey is probs vital to his squad, and I would deffo swap him for a 90 rated Beckham :D

hope this helps.[/quote']

He'd be 6th choice at Cardiff, so thats even better :D I'll accept. Also, his career has stalled a bit at Arsenal.

soon as in a year or two. Personally i would have Ramsey' date=' but that depends on How long u intend to play SM.[/quote']

I intend to be playing for a while, this is in EC106. But at Preston, here is the current CM pecking order

Stephen Ireland

Scott Parker

Stijn Schaars

Mark Noble

Tom Huddlestone

Leroy Fer

Jamie O'Hara

Jack Rodwell

then Aaron Ramsey

The RM pecking order is

No-one (not counting wingers)

I intend to be playing for a while' date=' this is in EC106. But at Preston, here is the current CM pecking order

Stephen Ireland

Scott Parker

Stijn Schaars

Mark Noble

Tom Huddlestone

Leroy Fer

Jamie O'Hara

Jack Rodwell

[b']then[/b] Aaron Ramsey

The RM pecking order is

No-one (not counting wingers)

Well then u could get rid of him. Although i would see if u can get anyone else with ramsey. Maybe him and cash for a younger RM, Wright-Phillips perhaps.

Well then u could get rid of him. Although i would see if u can get anyone else with ramsey. Maybe him and cash for a younger RM' date=' Wright-Phillips perhaps.[/quote']

Wright Phillips is on TB, I had him on loan last season, but the club I loaned him from recalled him before the match between us, then sold him. Also, his CV is massive, as hes the only good player at a rubbish external team.

The Cardiff manager withdrew the bid, stating that he would regret losing him. Im realy desperate to sign him, so have put Jamie O'Hara and Jaroslav Drobny up for sale. The Cardiff squad is weak on the flanks, but in EC106, money is actually quite valuable. As I mentioned before, I dont have any LM/RMs, only wingers. Those wingers are:

Antonio Valencia

Marko Marin

Aaron Lennon

Jonathan Pitroipa

Now, I use Modric ahead of Pitroipa, so should I offer Ramsey, O'Hara, Pitroipa or use money from the imminent sale of Drobny to buy him just with cash?

The Cardiff manager withdrew the bid' date=' stating that he would regret losing him. Im realy desperate to sign him, so have put Jamie O'Hara and Jaroslav Drobny up for sale. The Cardiff squad is weak on the flanks, but in EC106, money is actually quite valuable. As I mentioned before, I dont have any LM/RMs, only wingers. Those wingers are:

Antonio Valencia

Marko Marin

Aaron Lennon

Jonathan Pitroipa

Now, I use Modric ahead of Pitroipa, so should I offer Ramsey, O'Hara, Pitroipa or use money from the imminent sale of Drobny to buy him just with cash?[/quote']

You have 3 highly talented players to use in the RM spot there, i have no idea y your tracking Beckham so intensely.

Valencia will move to a big club this summer and IF he can get game time at Real Madrid (as has been reported) hes straight up to a 91/2 by the end of the season.

Marin is generously rated in fairness but hes still a great prospect. If Ribery leaves Bayern he may take his place on the wings, giving him a 90+

Provided Tottenham can actually get there act together next season Lennon has been asking for a 90 for some time.

Beckham looks more likely to go down than up. Id keep it as you are. Although if cash is worth something then sell on O'Hara and Huddlestone both wastes of space, the latter particularly.....

You have 3 highly talented players to use in the RM spot there' date=' i have no idea y your tracking Beckham so intensely.

Valencia will move to a big club this summer and IF he can get game time at Real Madrid (as has been reported) hes straight up to a 91/2 by the end of the season.

Marin is generously rated in fairness but hes still a great prospect. If Ribery leaves Bayern he may take his place on the wings, giving him a 90+

Provided Tottenham can actually get there act together next season Lennon has been asking for a 90 for some time.

Beckham looks more likely to go down than up. Id keep it as you are. Although if cash is worth something then sell on O'Hara and Huddlestone both wastes of space, the latter particularly.....[/quote']

Im tracking Beckham because Fulham have declared an interest in Valecia, and a re willing to offer Ashley Young in exchange. I know wingers can play both left and right, but Valencia plays best on the right, Marin on the left and Young on the left. Its a dilemma.