Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

This is related to a deal.

If I have Antonio Valencia, Marko Marin and Aaron lennon, do I need Ashley Young? As I am going to try and negotiate with his team for Aaron Ramsey and Tom Huddlestone + cash, as the team have made bids for them in the not so distant past.

This is related to a deal.

If I have Antonio Valencia' date=' Marko Marin and Aaron lennon, do I need Ashley Young? As I am going to try and negotiate with his team for Aaron Ramsey and Tom Huddlestone + cash, as the team have made bids for them in the not so distant past.[/quote']

Yeah you do, because he would be your highest rated winger...but then you would have 4 great wingers which isn't a bad thing if you have decent cover in CM. If you were to sell one though, I'd go with Valencia.

Yeah you do' date=' because he would be your highest rated winger...but then you would have 4 great wingers which isn't a bad thing if you have decent cover in CM. If you were to sell one though, I'd go with Valencia.[/quote']

Yeah i do have decent cover. It was either them or Crouch and my strikeforce is very weak. So you'd drop Valencia from the starting XI to accommodate Young, will he play equally on each side? As I currently start with Valencia and Marin, with lennon as reserve, Marin on the left.

Yeah i do have decent cover. It was either them or Crouch and my strikeforce is very weak. So you'd drop Valencia from the starting XI to accommodate Young' date=' will he play equally on each side? As I currently start with Valencia and Marin, with lennon as reserve, Marin on the left.[/quote']

Well if you could get him for that deal, it would be awesome in my eyes. Ok Ramsey is a good young talent who will only improve but Huddlestone isn't much cop. Yeah I'd drop Valencia and stick Young on the right as he is both footed so should perform well on either wing.

Well if you could get him for that deal' date=' it would be awesome in my eyes. Ok Ramsey is a good young talent who will only improve but Huddlestone isn't much cop. Yeah I'd drop Valencia and stick Young on the right as he is both footed so should perform well on either wing.[/quote']

Its not a certainty that this deal will be accpeted. Having looked at my squad, other players on Fulham's shortlist include

Joe Hart

Fabio Aurelio

Glen Johnson

Stephen Ireland

Stijn Schaars

Mark Noble

Luka Modric

Marko Marin

Antonio Valencia

Jonathan Pitroipa

Stevan Jovetic

Peter Crouch

Thats a lot!

Its not a certainty that this deal will be accpeted. Having looked at my squad' date=' other players on Fulham's shortlist include

Joe Hart

Fabio Aurelio

Glen Johnson

Stephen Ireland

Stijn Schaars

Mark Noble

Luka Modric

Marko Marin

Antonio Valencia

Jonathan Pitroipa

Stevan Jovetic

Peter Crouch

Thats a lot![/quote']

Get rid of Hart then m8, hes only going to go down for the forseeable future...Plus another 89 rated kepper wont be hard to find.

And id sell Lennon before i sold Valencia.....

hi all ive got a simple decision to make here im wanting to trade Amauri in as he didnt rise and i only play with one striker and i have a better option now in Pato,tonight i started off with my 3-4-2-1 as i was struggling a 4-2-3-1 and won 6-1 against oldham athletic.now i cant really play this as i dont have enough wingers or attacking midfeilders to pull it off so was thinking of trading Amauri in for 4 Million plus Amauri to get Anderson or a straight swap for Marek Hamsik.

Thanks

Guest Football8

hi all ive got a simple decision to make here im wanting to trade Amauri in as he didnt rise and i only play with one striker and i have a better option now in Pato' date='tonight i started off with my 3-4-2-1 as i was struggling a 4-2-3-1 and won 6-1 against oldham athletic.now i cant really play this as i dont have enough wingers or attacking midfeilders to pull it off so was thinking of trading Amauri in for 4 Million plus Amauri to get Anderson or a straight swap for Marek Hamsik.

Thanks[/quote']

If your going to trade Amauri for someone, I'd go with Hamsik. Anyway I'd look for a striker rather than a midfielder, any available ?

If your going to trade Amauri for someone' date=' I'd go with Hamsik. Anyway I'd look for a striker rather than a midfielder, any available ?[/quote']

Ibrahmovic,Raul,Vagner Love,Pandev,Gilardino,Cassano or younger options like Rossi.

i have plenty of money and have Helmes and Hulk as backup to Pato and 4 strikers for one position is too much if i was going to get Ibra id probably get rid of both and get Cassano otherwise id keep Hulk

hjeyy, I have gone over this loads of times and cant figure out what to do

Should i sell Fellaini for 2 mill and Mathieu BODMER ????

And also

Real Madrid have made a new offer to Barcelona for Silva VÁGNER LOVE of £30,000,000 plus Mahamadou DIARRA and Fernando GAGO

Im barcalona

hjeyy' date=' I have gone over this loads of times and cant figure out what to do

Should i sell Fellaini for 2 mill and Mathieu BODMER ????

And also

Real Madrid have made a new offer to Barcelona for Silva VÁGNER LOVE of £30,000,000 plus Mahamadou DIARRA and Fernando GAGO

Im barcalona[/quote']

i dont really know enough bodmer so cant comment on that

The 30+ plus deal is a good one however with rumours of Alonso coming to Real and Lass having such a great season its possible neither could be playing next season so id say it depends on whether you need strikers or midfeilders tbh,if his offered that id imagine its a setup where its hard to get 90+ players.

Ok I need some more help.. Should I swap Torres for Aguero?? (i hav torres) my other strikers are:

Tevez

Pato

higuain

messi

No' date=' it will be a very long time before Aguero is 96... So unless you get Aguero + another player for Torres I wouldn't do it.

Walter GARGANO is he worth buying

Yeah he is. A very good player who can 90 next season if Napoli have a better season that is.

Guest jamster111

Maybe Not

Puyols Aging And Mascheranos Young

But Saying That Puyol Captained A Barce Side To CL Victory

I Wouldnt Myself As The Defence Is Pretty Strong Anyway

But Cambiasso Muntari Juninho And Fabregas Are Already A Good Midfield

If Your Someone Who Holds No Regrets Then Go For It

If You Doubt It Dont...

Deal Or No Deal? :rolleyes:

Guest jamster111

Berbatov Is A Top Player

Not A 30 Mill Player

But Not Far Off

Next Season He'll Return To Top Form

Fabianos Been Very Jekyll And Hyde For Sevilla This Season

Not Ronaldinho

Whats With You And Washed Up Strikers? ;)

Try Plumping For Negredo Or LLorente (Either One)

Or Go Abroad And Snap Up Acquafresca

If You Want A Big Money Signing Try And Stick In Players In Their Prime Or In Their Youth Who Aren't Likely To Go Down B)