• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Thibaut COURTOIS of 6' date='000,000 plus Chris SMALLING and Javi GARCÍA . very competitive setup . my other Gk are Cech and Koval[/quote']

Courtois for me. Cech is getting older and Courtois will be a great GK, is linked by Barca and Koval is nothing special. But if Smalling and Garcia would be starters for you then get them. And it depends on what can you do with the money.

Javi Martinez deal: I would be receiving Inigo Martinez and destro for my javi Martinez. What do you guys think? Thanks.

Keep Javi Martinez.

Thibaut COURTOIS of 6' date='000,000 plus Chris SMALLING and Javi GARCÍA . very competitive setup . my other Gk are Cech and Koval[/quote']

I'd take the duo tbh. You don't really need Courtois as Cech is a very reliable option between the sticks and will remain to be for the next few years. Although keep Courtois if the duo won't start for you.

Hi guys im stuck in swapping my Sven Bender For Michael Carrick. My DM as follows

-Khedira

-Lars Bender

-Mvila

-Cabaye

How safe is carrick increasing? As he will only play over Khedira if he increases

I'm not sure if he will rise but he has a chance. Anyway, i would swap Bender for him, is a good deal for you :)

Hi guys im stuck in swapping my Sven Bender For Michael Carrick. My DM as follows

-Khedira

-Lars Bender

-Mvila

-Cabaye

How safe is carrick increasing? As he will only play over Khedira if he increases

Er, why not swap M'Vila instead? And, why on earth would you want

Michael Carrick?

As a dude, dude, you do not need to make this deal at all. Your chief concern should be the death of yet another top player at the hands of spoiled Russian oil tycoons and crooked bureaucrats.

Er' date=' why not swap M'Vila instead? And, why on earth would you want

Michael Carrick?

As a dude, dude, you do not need to make this deal at all. Your chief concern should be the death of yet another top player at the hands of spoiled Russian oil tycoons and crooked bureaucrats.[/quote']

Michael Carrick is one of the most underrated players in the world.

Michael Carrick is one of the most underrated players in the world.

I'm pretty sure that's a fib, and if he wasn't starting for United, this would be a non-issue. Yes, he earns his spot through his commitment and work ethic, but he excels at absolutely nothing. Now, i'm not suggesting that a defensive midfielder should be in any way eccentric, quite the opposite. But he is prone to mistakes in all categories.

Well-rounded can sometimes be a case of being equally mediocre in all aspects of your field.

Er' date=' why not swap M'Vila instead? And, why on earth would you want

Michael Carrick?

As a dude, dude, you do not need to make this deal at all. Your chief concern should be the death of yet another top player at the hands of spoiled Russian oil tycoons and crooked bureaucrats.[/quote']

Yeah i will try to offload Mvila, many thanks :)