Help With Deal(s) Thread...

lukelufc

Riferimento: Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Ive been offered Isco and Monreal for Hamsik

would you guys accept

Hamsik is better than Isco for now, but in a few years Isco can become one of the best players in the world. However, I would take Hamsik, because there aren't a lot of great midfielders on SM.

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

would you guys accept

If you are in the set-up where you got this offer for the long haul then yes do it' date=' Isco will be rated higher than Hamsik in years to come and Monreal I believe will start for Arsenal even if it is due to injuries. If he impresses then Arsene can hardly drop him.

I doubt Arsene sees him as stop gap anyway, Monreal is better then both Gibbs and Santos, and Vermaelen has always looked like a fish out of water at LB.[/color']

Need some defensive cover so am thinking of offering Balotelli (I have Ronaldo' date=' Rooney + Neymar) for either YANGA-MBIWA or BENDER, Lars, both at externals so it would be a straight no cash swap, which one do you think would be better?[/quote']

Easily L. Bender, better NT better club, and a defender who is versatile.

Although Losing Balotelli is a tad risky as lots of sm managers will still overpay for him.

hamsik = gundogan + sven bender ?

I got hamsik

Get Hamsik

would you guys accept

Yes i would accept. Isco will be a star and Monreal is a good player and now is playing for Arsenal' date=' where he can rise

Need some defensive cover so am thinking of offering Balotelli (I have Ronaldo, Rooney + Neymar) for either YANGA-MBIWA or BENDER, Lars, both at externals so it would be a straight no cash swap, which one do you think would be better?

Balotelli is better than both but if you really need that defensive cover i'd go for Bender

Need some defensive cover so am thinking of offering Balotelli (I have Ronaldo' date=' Rooney + Neymar) for either YANGA-MBIWA or BENDER, Lars, both at externals so it would be a straight no cash swap, which one do you think would be better?[/quote']

Actually just noticed GODÍN, Diego is available too so I have a choice of 3?

Actually just noticed GODÍN' date=' Diego is available too so I have a choice of 3?[/quote']

Go for Lars Bender easily.

would you guys accept

I'll go for Isco and Monreal.

hamsik = gundogan + sven bender ?

I got hamsik

As mentioned by all' date=' keep Hamisk. Napoli has now establish themselves as one of the title contenders in the Serie A and Hamisk could therefore hit 93 or more in the future.

Ba + Coquelin = Giroud? :)

Keep Ba and Coquelin.

Bender over Godin and Yanga.

So Mvila moved to Rubin Kazan and managers are avoiding him like a plague .

Is it wise to give Veloso + 6mil. for him ?

His manager is willing to let him off ASAP .

I'd go for M'vila. Both play in same league (so not far too stretch)' date=' but M'vila is more talented.

Menez or M'vila ?

I'd go for Menez, should get +1 soon.