Help With Deal(s) Thread...

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread...

hello fellows

I have a deal in gold ( mata + ramirez ) for falcao ' date=' is a good deal ?

thanks[/quote']

I would do that deal even with mata probably rising this upcoming changes.

If you are prepared to wait it out for Falcao to keep rising its a good deal, in SM terms he could become the highest rated CF in the game after he moves and/or plays in the CL. But then i rate him very highly.

Overal its a fair deal, but i'd def rather have falcao.

Edit: Yes i know its the chelsea boys.

• Replies 172.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyina

• 123_ABC

• Raz.

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I decided that there are about 5 threads made a day about should i accept this deal or what should i negotiate to and i thought to keep the forum a more tidy and less complex place you could just have

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... I will get i Started then hopefullt more people will follow. I made an offer fro Drogba in GC9 Of 22mill Pepe+Baptista. My Chairman stopped the deal! What should i do

Re: Help With Deal(s) Thread... Jordy Clasie.

Posted Images

hello fellows

thanks[/quote']

Falcao. So long as you have decent replacements for your wing and CM roles.

Paulinho+Bytvqi or Guarin?

Im getting Guarin!

Guarin easily

OX+Wilshere+ useless amount of cash = Pirlo

I own Pirlo' date=' he is my best midfielder, playmaker,corner and penalty taker. Last season he scored 18 goals, but still this seems a nice offer ! Should l go for it, l can cover Pirlo's place with vidal/moutinho ??[/quote']

It's a tough one but let's get to the point.

Personally I don't think anyone should be doing deals that they only possibly get the better end of in 1/2 years time which is unfortunately the case with this deal.

I love Wilshere I think he oozes class and Oxlade is a player I'm a big fan of too Wilshere is pretty much guaranteed a +1 possibly a +2 in the coming weeks and I'd expect Oxlade to rise to about 88 too.

The problem is though that even if Wilshere got a +2 he'd still only be a 91 and Ox an 88 for a 94 who shows no signs of dropping. Add to this the fact that Wilshere seems committed to Arsenal, who let's face it have no chance of seriously competing for any trophies in the near future, meaning that his rating won't rise as much as it might at a bigger club the same is true for Oxlade-Chamberlain.

At Juventus however Pirlo can keep winning medals and various accolades and retain his 94 for a few more years which means many more SM seasons.

Therefore Pirlo seems to me to be the better option for your team.

hello fellows

thanks[/quote']

wanted to throw my 2p here.

Get Falcao.....is class.

Mata is very good but no iniesta....

Heres the clincher for me ramirez has mooted on several occasions how he misses Brazil. It doesn't matter how good you think he is...if he thinking this now at the peak of his career it means alot to him. I would give an educated guess as back to Brazil in 1.5 years.

This deal is good now and would be good in many seasons time:)

i can see vidić dropping in the next review' date=' so steer clear.

Hummels in a close one. Kompany is pure class, but hummels is younger and probably has more potential to rise.

I am unbelievably stupid then. Meanwhile, check out my custom gw....

Unsure if agüero and rooney will keep their am as they are both strikers. Your best option here is the fabulous fàbregas. ;)[/quote']

yup. I agree :D

Should I buy Puyol? He would definitely strenghen my defence. The only concern I have is that he might drop further down the line or might retire soon. Thoughts? :o

If you can get him for CV and thrust him right into the first XI, do it. Although Puyol is on the decline, he will still be 94/95 for a good period of time. If you translate it into SM years, he will be a worthy investment for the next 4-5 seasons. :)

So I am thinking of doing the following deal in a packed Gold GW:

My Hazard for Adriano + Montoya...as well as getting Alcantra Rafinha for CV

Hazard, along with Vucinic, are my best players...Hazard's stats?

Division 1 24 App 15 GS 22 Ass 5 MoM 8.27 AvP

I am in desperate need of full backs as mine are rated 85-86...I am also building a team for the future...one that will be competitive in the next year or 2 (although I have already won the league 3 times...and ended up as runner up twice in the past 5 seasons)

Only other players I can realistically look at acquiring are Gundogan (but my midfield is loaded) and/or Caceres

Am I giving away too much? Cash is really pointless as most players prices' are extremely inflated...:eek:

Hazard' date=' along with Vucinic, are my best players...Hazard's stats?

I am in desperate need of full backs as mine are rated 85-86...I am also building a team for the future...one that will be competitive in the next year or 2 (although I have already won the league 3 times...and ended up as runner up twice in the past 5 seasons)

Only other players I can realistically look at acquiring are Gundogan (but my midfield is loaded) and/or Caceres

Am I giving away too much? Cash is really pointless as most players prices' are extremely inflated...:eek:[/quote']

You arent doing a smart thing IMO. I understand you need balance in your team but giving away one of the best players in your team to bring in fullbacks isnt a sensible thing. Fullbacks arent that important in terms of SM engine I think. Just look at your performance in the GC without high rated fullbacks for instance. I'd keep Hazard if I were you. ;)

Hazard' date=' along with Vucinic, are my best players...Hazard's stats?

Am I giving away too much? Cash is really pointless as most players prices' are extremely inflated...:eek:[/quote']

You should be able to get better than that for Hazard,I wouldn't sell for that and with SM's unpredictable ratings Hazard may get a +1 in a week although I doubt it.